Vanessa Villanueva is a popular actress from America. She is most famous for her TV show Forgotten Memories. Since her debut in 2011, Vanessa has risen to become an up-and-coming young entertainer.
This popular actress has also been famous for dating and marrying Chris Perez. For those unaware, Chris Perez is a very talented musician.
However, she came more into the news after their divorce. Some of Vanessa’s famous movies are Memphis Rising and many more.
If you admire Vanessa Villanueva and love her acting, you might be interested in her biography.
So, please keep engaging with the article below. Now, let’s start with some of her Vanessa quick facts.
Table of Contents
Vanessa Villanueva’s Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Vanessa Villanueva|
|Nick Name||Under Review|
|Age||34 years old|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Birth Place||Corpus Christi, Texas|
|Date of Birth||1987|
|Mother’s Name||Under Review|
|Father’s Name||Under Review|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches tall or 170 cm|
|Weight||55 kg or 121 lbs|
|Body Measurement||34-24-36 inches|
|Race / Ethnicity||Mixed|
|Shoe Size||6 UK|
|College/University||University of California|
|Husband||Chris Perez (Divorced)|
|Children||Cassie and Nora|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$100k|
|Last Update||October 2022|
Vanessa Villanueva Early Life, Parents, and Siblings
Vanessa Villanueva’s birthplace is Corpus Christi, Texas. Regarding her parents, there is not any information on the internet. Vanessa herself has not revealed anything about it.
It’s also a similar case with her siblings. Vanessa has not revealed any new information about her siblings as well. Villanueva is also very talented and educated girl since she was young.
When she was young, Vanessa joined a local school in California and then went to “The University of California” for graduation. Vanessa graduated in Environmental Economy and got her bachelor’s degree from the said university.
You may like to read about King Von Net Worth, Death, Age, Songs, Girlfriend, Instagram >>
Vanessa was also extremely fond of sports and music when she was young. Villanueva has learned to play guitar, piano, and drums as well.
Vanessa Villanueva Age, Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
Vanessa is currently 34 years old as she was born in the year 1987. However, the exact date of Vanessa’s birth is still unknown. For some reason, Vanessa has a manager to keep her birthday private among fans and media.
Vanessa Villanueva has a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall or 170 cm. Similarly, Vanessa weighs about 55 kg or 121 lbs. She also has body measurements of 34-24-36 inches and wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Vanessa Villanueva’s hair is black color whereas her eyes color is grey. She has an hourglass body, and the amazing fact is Vanessa does not like tattoos.
Likewise, Vanessa has stated that she hates tattoos and feels having tattoos is unhygienic in an interview. Vanessa’s zodiac sign is Gemini.
Villanueva is American and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her parents are of Mexican descent, so she is Mexican-American. Vanessa likes to spend time in Mexico and enjoys Latino culture and music.
Regarding her hobbies and interests, Vanessa loves to travel and engage with her family and friends. She is also a vivid pet lover and loves her dogs very much.
- Villanueva started her career as an office girl or officer in a showbiz business. When she was just 16 years old, Vanessa began to dance and learned to act.
- At first. Vanessa was not ahead of the camera but behind the camera as a camera person. She used to operate as a camerawoman as directed by her IMDB page.
- Villanueva worked as a talent manager for over two years before putting her talent on the big screen.
- When she was still with her husband Perez, she managed his tours. Vanessa worked all the behind of scene aspects of Chris Perez‘s career.
- At the time, Villanueva was not even thinking about being involved in films. Vanessa also has a record of teaching, which she was earning for over two years.
- However, the record does not show the time of her teaching career.
- After breaking up with her husband, Perez, Vanessa focused on her acting career. In 2011, Vanessa was part of the movie Memphis Rises: Elvis Returns.
- According to online reports, Vanessa was in the electrical and camera department of the film. This shows that Vanessa can also handle technical stuff apart from being a fantastic actress and model.
- The movie was a decent success, and Vanessa got lots of credits internally. Vanessa was still searching for her first appearance as an actress.
- However, Villanueva had to wait four more years to get the lead role in “Forgotten Memories.” Finally, in 2015, Vanessa got the part of Gaby Valdez, which became quite popular among the fans.
- Vanessa appeared alongside superstars such as Rafael Cardenas, Jose Alvarez Jr, Isaiah Andlon to deliver a successful show.
Chris Perez Career
- Talking about her ex-husband’s career, Chris Perez is an extremely popular guitarist and musician. When Chris was just 17 years old, he left his family to pursue a career as a musician.
- At first, Chris started working in a library and looking for any opportunity to sing and perform. Chris got an offer to join Shelly Lares’s band but was not keen at first.
- However, the pay from the band was better than that of the library, so Chris finally agreed to join the band.
- Chris performed in the band for three years when another band approached him. Selena y Los Dinos was a top-rated Latino band that Chris always admired.
- The band’s bassist Quintanilla offered Chris to join the band and perform as a lead guitarist. Chris joined the Los Dinos band and instantly started producing hits a year later.
- Some of the popular hit albums of the band were Amor Prohibido ‘Entre a Mi Mundo. The best-ever album that Perez and the band released was Dreaming of You in 1995.
- The band came into a slight disagreement after the hotel brawl. But the main issue was the relationship between Perez and band member Selena.
- They were both attracted to each other and later married secretly, making the band members fire Perez from the band.
- Later, they accepted the marriage, but Chris Perez was already a guitarist for the band Kumba Kings.
- Chris Perez still wrote songs for the Los Dinos band and often performed on tours. Perez also formed his band, “Chris Perez Band.”
- Perez’s band was formed in 2008 and was signed to very popular Hollywood Records. Perez released his classic songs from 1985 through the new band.
Awards and Accolades
Vanessa Villanueva is a promising actress who appeared on only one TV show, Forgotten Memories.
However, she has been in behind-camera roles for various projects. Due to her lack of acting, Vanessa has not got any nominations or awards to date.
Nevertheless, Vanessa is still searching for fantastic lead roles. If she can get more projects for acting, then there is a chance she could win a prestigious acting award.
Vanessa Villanueva is not much active in the spotlight and media. Hence, she has not been much in a controversy that could tarnish her name.
During Vanessa’s divorce from Perez, she got unwelcome publicity. It was one time she got mixed up in controversy.
Apart from that, Vanessa Villanueva is a humble person who likes to keep things private and away from the media.
Vanessa Villanueva and Chris Perez Relationship
Vanessa Villanueva and Chris Perez first met in 1998. At the time, Chris’s first wife, Selena, was murdered, and Chris was mourning her loss.
Vanessa became his best friend and helped him comfort. They began to like each other and then started dating each other. After dating each other for eight years, Vanessa and Chris married each other in 2008.
You may like to read about Cindy Busby Heartland, Bio, Age, Movies, Husband, Kids, Net Worth, IG >>
Their marriage was running smoothly and was living happily. Vanessa gave birth to her first daughter Cassie and a son named Nora.
Vanessa Villanueva and Chris Perez Divorce
However, the marriage of Vanessa and Chris did not last long. Vanessa filed for a divorce in 2010, claiming Chris had been using drugs.
Not only that, Vanessa accused Chris of cheating on her and even of physical and mental abuse. Vanessa was furious that Chris would mistreat her son Nora because of his Down syndrome.
Chris Perez completely denied the accusation. He claimed it was for gaining money and publicity. However, Vanessa got the divorce she wanted and the total assets of Chris as her compensation.
Currently, Chris and Vanessa have gone their separate ways. However, Chris did receive criticism for citing his newborn baby “Thanks for the Healthy Baby.”
Many fans believed it was a dig at Vanessa for the birth of Noah and his down syndrome.
Who is Chris Perez?
Vanessa Villanueva is the former wife of Chris Perez, an American musician, songwriter, and author. Perez is best known as the lead guitarist in the Tejano band, Selena y Los Dinos.
Born in August 1969, Chris was born in San Antonio, Texas. Before Vanessa, he was married to the front woman, Selena, herself. Both were married from 1992 to 1995, until her passing.
Likewise, with the Netflix series, Selena, the couple has come into the spotlight again. When talking in an interview with CNN, Perez poured his heart out.
“When she passed away, the outpouring of love and support that we got from the fans shocked us. We weren’t prepared for that.”
He further added,
“So I thought I knew about it, but then when this book came out, the response that we’ve gotten from that, I’m actually shocked again. I didn’t realize that I was putting something out there that all those fans had been waiting for. The response has been crazy.”
Vanessa Villanueva Instagram
Unfortunately, this beauty is not active on any social media platforms.
Vanessa Villanueva Net Worth
As of 2022, Vanessa Villanueva has a net worth of approximately $100k. Currently, Vanessa is earning as an actress and a production manager. Her career kickstarted after her divorce from Chris Perez.
Apart from her acting career, Vanessa has also been earning from modeling. However, she has not released how much she makes from her acting monthly or annually.
Meanwhile, her former husband, Chris Perez has a net worth of $1 million. But the other information about his income and salary is in the dark as of now.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who did Vanessa Villanueva marry?
Vanessa Villanueva married musician and guitarist Chris Perez in 2008. However, they divorced in 2010, just two years later.
- What is Vanessa Villanueva’s net worth?
Vanessa Villanueva’s net worth is approximately $100k as of 2022.