Cindy Busby is a famous and interesting actress who became popular from her role in the TV show Heartland. Busby’s character as Ashley Stanton became popular among fans.
The show boosted her early career and made her one of the most promising actresses in the world. Some of Cindy’s other notable movies are 12 rounds 2, The Wedding Chappel and A Life Inturrpeted, and many others.
The young Canadian actress has amassed many fans worldwide from her acting talent. This article will discuss all the movies and TV shows that Cindy Busby has contributed.
If you are also a fan of Cindy Busby, please keep engaging with the article below.
Now, let’s start with Cindy Busby’s quick facts.
Table of Contents
Cindy Busby: Quick Facts
|39 years old
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign
|Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Date of Birth
|18th March 1983
|5 feet 8 inches tall or 173 cm
|57 kg or 127 lbs
|Race / Ethnicity
|Net Worth (Approx.)
Cindy Busby Early Life, Parents, and Siblings
Cindy Busby, the talented actress was born in Montreal, Canada, in the province of Quebec. Busby’s father’s and mother’s name is not known as she has been keeping their name away from the media.
Similarly, Cindy also has not provided any information about her siblings. Either Cindy can be the only child of her parents, or she is keeping the identity of her siblings very private.
Cindy Busby has been very talented ever since she was a young girl. Along with that, Busby was very passionate about acting and mostly theatre dramas.
Busby would always appear acting in the school plays and theatre shows during her school days. When she was just 14 years old, Cindy Busby started to perform in her local drama school.
After leaving her high school, Busby also joined Dawson College in Montreal. Cindy was offered the Professional Acting Training program to hone her acting skills.
The best part about getting selected was that Busby was among five applicants among hundreds of other students. Her training helped Busby be the promising actress she is now.
Cindy Busby Age, Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
Cindy Busby is currently 39 years old, as she was born on 18th March 1983. Busby stands at 5 feet 8 inches tall or 173 cm. Similarly, Cindy Busby weighs about 57 kg or 127 lbs. Busby has body measurements of 34-24-35 inches and wears a shoe size of 7 US.
Cindy Busby’s hair color is blonde, whereas she has blue eyes. Busby’s zodiac sign is Pisces which explains her personality to be generous and creative. They are generally tough to figure out, but they are very caring and genuine people.
Cindy Busby is Canadian and belongs to the White ethnicity. Similarly, Busby follows Christianity as her religion.
The actress is also a very private person, so she has not revealed much about her personal preferences and hobbies.
- Cindy Busby was just 15 years old when she first made her TV appearances. In the TV series Undressed, her character was a concise and sweet girl Christine.
- Cindy Busby’s career started in 2005 in the theatre. Due to her elegance and talent, which she has showcased in many dramas, Busby got the opportunity to play a character in a TV show.
- Busby got offers to play in the series Bethune. Cindy played quite an essential role for Lisa in the series. The show was particularly famous in China as it showcased their culture and heritage and got lots of viewership and audiences.
- The popularity of Cindy’s role in Bethune did not go unnoticed. A year later, in 2006, she got a massive offer to play in the series Heartland. Cindy’s character was Ashley Stanton, a horserider with a mean and confident spirit.
- Heartland became a top-rated TV show who has won countless impressive awards. It also changed Cindy Busby’s career as she became one of the most promising young actresses in the entertainment industry.
- 2006 was quite good for Busby as fans praised her for her fantastic acting in “A Life Interrupted.” Busby appeared alongside Lea Thompson and received lots of praise for her supporting role in the movie.
- A year later, in 2007, Cindy Busby appeared in Two television shows. First, one being “Durham County” as Trisha and another a cameo role as Girl no 1 in the show “St. Urbain Horsemen.”
- Cindy Busby wanted to play an antagonist role, and her wish came true in the movie “Picture This.” The film was full of star casts such as Kevin Pollack, Ashley Tisdale, and Shenae Grimes.
- Cindy’s promise as an actress was starting to reflect. She was getting lots more offers from TV shows and movies alike.
- In 2010, Cindy appeared in the documentary film “Let the Game Begin” as Sarah. At the time, she was also busy with Heartland, so her Tv shows and movies were limited.
- During that time, Cindy also appeared in the American comedy erotic drama “American Pie: The Book of Love” as Amy.
- Cindy also made brief guest appearances on the popular show Supernatural. She was seen in only two episodes as Jenny Klein.
- Busby also appeared alongside WWE Superstar Randy Orton in 12 Rounds 2: Reloaded. 2012 was quite good for Cindy Busby as she appeared on two more popular TV shows.
- Those TV shows were The L.A Complex and The Secret Circle. Cindy’s roles as Sarah and Mandi became a fan favorite, and the show became very popular worldwide.
- Busby also appeared on the popular show Cedar Cove as Rebecca Jennings. The show aired in 2015 and was canceled after just 2nd season.
- Some of Cindy Busby’s popular movies also include “The Wedding Chapel,” where she played the character of Shelly Long. Cindy also acted opposite Jessica Schzor in the Hallmark TV show Lucky in Love.
- In 2017, Busby appeared in the lead role in the TV show When Calls the Heart. Cindy also got the supporting role in “Betting on the Bride.”
- In 2020, Cindy Busby appeared in the lead role in Romance of the Menu. Her character name Caroline Wilson became very popular among fans and critics alike.
Awards and Accolades
Cindy Busby is a very talented actress who has been acting since she was a teenager. Busby has contributed her performance on over 50 movies and TV shows.
However, Cindy’s performance has not been showcased as an award as she is yet to receive one. Cindy Busby has only got a nomination for one award despite being a trendy actress.
You may also like Tristin Mays Bio, Age, Movies, TV Shows Dating, Net Worth, Instagram >>
Busby has been nominated for Leo Awards for the Best Actress in a Supporting Role category. Nevertheless, Cindy has tons of fans who adore her, which counts as a reward. She still has a long career ahead, winning some prestigious acting awards.
Cindy Busby is a very generous, humble, and good-hearted actress. Hence Busby has not been involved in any controversy that tarnished her name and fame.
Cindy does not like the spotlight, so she likes to stay away from the camera apart from her acting career.
Despite Cindy being in the entertainment industry for over a decade, it is incredible Cindy Busby has never been in any controversy.
Cindy Busby Husband and Children
Cindy Busby is a married woman, and her husband is Chris Boyd. Boyd is a producer who has produced lots of hit movies “What We Do is Secret,” “Tell,” and “Autonomy.”
According to online research, Cindy and Chris first met around 2015. They have been dating each other since 2016 and finally got married in 2020.
This news was private until Cindy and Chris shared the wedding photos on their official Instagram accounts. From the look of their shots, we can see the couple are incredibly in love and always are in each other company.
As of 2022, Cindy Busby does not have any children to date. Cindy is still focused on her career. Busby has also only been recently married, so there is still plenty of time to take responsibility for a child.
We will surely update you when Cindy shares relevant news with her fans worldwide.
Cindy Busby Social Media
Cindy Busby is a very popular actress who has countless fans on social media worldwide. Busby is mainly active on Twitter and Instagram, sharing random posts and images.
However, Cindy rarely shares any private information on her social media. Cindy knows sharing too much can compromise privacy.
Cindy Busby’s social media followers are:
Twitter – 29.5k followers
Instagram – 120k followers
Cindy Busby Net Worth
As of 2022, Cindy Busby has a net worth of approximately $1.5 million. Busby has been earning as an actress ever since she was very young.
There has not been a detailed salary or earning breakdown of Cindy, but her role in Heartland earned her millions of dollars. But as with everything, there is not a detailed account of her income.
Not only that, but Cindy has also been appearing as a model on various shows from which she is earning.
Having said that, there are not any records of her assets and income including her cars and houses. We will update you, folks, on this matter as soon as we get some information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Cindy Busby’s husband? Who is she married to?
Cindy Busby is married to producer Chris Boyd. Chris and Cindy have been dating each other since 2015 and got married in 2020.
Which is Cindy Busby’s famous character?
Cindy Busby is very famous for her role in Heartland, where she played the character of Ashley Stanton.
Who is Cindy Busby’s father?
Cindy Busby is a professional actress and a public figure. Sadly, there is not any information about her father.
What is Cindy Busby’s Net Worth?
Cindy Busby’s Net Worth is approximately $1.5 million as of 2022.