Bailee Madison is an American actress better known for portraying Jesse Aaron’s younger sister, May Belle Aarons, in the 2007 film Bridge to Terabithia. In addition to portraying Jesse Aarons’ sister, the actress also played Snow White’s younger sister in the ABC drama Once Upon A Time.
Bailee was also a cast member of the Hallmark Channel‘s hit series Good Witch, in which she played Grace Russell. Her further endeavor includes the role of Maxine Russo in the Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place alongside Selena Gomez and Adam Sandler.
Her career started very early when she was just two weeks old. Madison initially appeared in an Office Depot advertisement before going on to appear in several nationwide ads for companies such as SeaWorld, Disney, and Cadillac.
The young actress is also the spokeswoman for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a childhood cancer charity. Her movie debut was as Rainelle in the film Lonely Hearts. She then played Megan, a teenager who was being tracked and pursued by a kidnapper, in the independent film Look.
Bailee took over the role of Hillary on the TV sitcom Trophy Wife in 2013, replacing Gianna LePera, who played the role in the first episodes.
Table of Contents
Bailee Madison: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Bailee Madison|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1999|
|Birth Place||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.|
|Father’s Name||Under review|
|Mother’s Name||Patricia Riley|
|Height||5 feet 6 inch|
|Body Measurements||33-23-33 inches|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram and Twitter|
Bailee Madison Bio | Education And Early Life
The beautiful actress Bailee was born on October 15, 1999, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S. The actress was born to her father, Michael Shawn Riley, a lawyer, and her mother, Patricia Riley, former actress, and Bailee’s manager. This charming actress is of American nationality and follows the Christian faith.
Bailee is the family’s seventh and youngest child. Kaitlin Riley is her older sibling, who is also an actress. Her other siblings’ identities are not known to the press. Because of her family’s acting heritage, the actress began her career at a young age and aspired to be a successful Hollywood actress. Her mother has always encouraged and supported her daughter’s career.
Madison finished her primary and secondary education at a nearby high school in Florida, United States. Bailee Madison also attended Christ Church School. Then she dropped her studies to pursue her career as an actress.
Age And Body Measurements
Bailee Madison is a young, and stunning girl with a charming personality. The actress has a stunning figure, attractive body measurements, and a slim hourglass body shape. Her body dimensions are about 33-23-33 inches.
The actress attributes her fit physique to her daily workouts, as well as her consumption of green, organic vegetables, and a well-balanced diet. Bailee also said that she enjoys going on treks and hiking. And she enjoys staying healthy by various types of fitness such as weight lifting, pilates, swimming, kick-boxing, and others.
Furthermore, Madison fits perfectly in the dress of size 4 (US) and wears shoes of size 8(US).
Bailee stands 5 foot 6 inches tall and weighs about 54 kg. She has stunning brown hair that is long and glossy, as well as blistering light brown eyes that are beautiful and mesmerizing.
Bailee Madison starred in several advertisements before making her big-screen debut. She was first seen in an Office Depot advert as a two-week-old baby. The actress later worked as a model for SeaWorld and Disney. Now, let’s have a look at her career in movies and tv shows.
- Following that, in 2006, Bailee made her film debut with a role in the famous drama film Lonely Hearts. The next year, she delivered an outstanding performance in the iconic Disney film Bridge to Terabithia.
- Madison appeared briefly in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles‘ season one finale as a girl who gets involved in a brief hostage crisis.
- Then Madison starred in the Nickelodeon tv film The Last Day of School in 2007.
- Madison can be seen in the 2009 drama film Brothers as Isabelle Cahill, in a supporting role. She was nominated for a Saturn Award and a BFCA Critics’ Choice Award for her performance in the film.
- Madison then appeared in the 2010 drama film Letters to God as Samantha Perryfield, the main character’s best friend who is battling cancer.
- She can be seen in Conviction in 2010 as Betty Anne Waters, the younger version of Hilary Swank‘s character.
- The young actress was then seen as Mackenzie Burton in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- She starred in three episodes of The Haunting Hour: The Movie, a children’s horror series.
- Madison has had her first starring role in the ghost horror film Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark in 2010.
- Madison had a recurring appearance as Maxine, the female form of Max Russo, in the Disney Channel sitcom Wizards of Waverly Place in 2011.
- She also played Maggie Murphy, a teenage girl who aspires to be an actress, in Just Go For It, alongside Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.
- Madison then played the younger version of Jessica Alba‘s character in the drama film An Invisible Sign.
- Bailee starred opposite Teri Polo and James Patrick Stuart in the Hallmark film A Taste of Romance in 2012
- She also appeared in the TV series Once Upon a Time as the younger version of Ginnifer Goodwin‘s character Snow White. She was also the lead character in the film Cowgirls n’ Angels, playing the feisty and defiant Ida Clayton.
- Madison started playing Hillary on the TV series Trophy Wife in 2013, taking over for Gianna LePera, who played the role in the pilot.
- In 2014, she started appearing as Sophia Quinn in the ABC Family drama The Fosters.
- In 2015, she began her role as Grace Russell, Cassie Nightingale’s daughter, in the Hallmark series Good Witch. Madison remained in the job until the end of the fifth season in 2019.
- Bailee was cast in a film version of Rachel Bateman’s book Someone Else’s Summer in 2017.
- Madison played Kinsey, a defiant girl, in the 2018 film The Strangers: Prey at Night. She co-starred in the film with Christina Hendricks and Martin Henderson, who played her parents. Although the film received negative reviews from reviewers, Madison’s performance was lauded, and the film was a box office hit.
- Madison then co-starred with Kevin Quinn in the teen Christian musical drama A Week Away in 2021. The film was released on Netflix on March 26.
In 2013, there were strong rumors that Pete’s Christmas costars Zachary Gordon and Bailee Madison are in a relationship. The duo met while filming the television film. Neither of them confirmed or denied their relationship but the sources claim that they dated for a long time and parted ways on mutual consent.
Then the actress was in a short-term relationship with actor, Emery Kelly. The couple started dating in the first half of 2015 and broke up before 2015 ended.
Then in September 2016, Bailee started dating Youtuber and social media influencer, Alex Lange. The duo was quite open about their relationship and was spotted together at various events. The couple apparently met at a clothing store launch and got along instantly. However, after dating for two years, they broke up in January 2018.
Bailee Madison announced her relationship with pop star Blake Richardson in August 2019 via a witty tweet. Blake and Bailee met while filming the music video for his band’s song Heart Again, in which she played his love interest. Since then the couple has been together and sources claim that there have moved in with each other.
Net Worth | How Much Does Bailee Madison Earn?
As of 2021, Bailee’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $6 million. According to sources, Bailee Madison was paid $30k per episode for season one of Good Witch. And the actress $36,465 per episode during Season five of the show.
Unlike other 20-year-olds who are always struggling to sort out what they want to become, Bailee has it all figured out and she knew what she wanted to be as a child. Also, she has been appearing in commercials since a very young age which adds a lot to her net worth.
Given that the actress is just 21 years old, she still has a long way to go in her career, and considering her promising career so far, she has yet to reach a number of benchmarks and hikes in her net worth.
Social Media Presence | Is Bailee Madison On Social Media?
Bailee is one of the youngest actresses of this generation and has a big social media fan base. Madison is quite active on the web and she tries most details about her life and projects with her followers.
The actress is currently active on two social media networks – Instagram and Twitter. Let’s have a look at her follower count.
Instagram – 3m followers
Twitter – 392.6k followers
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is Bailee Madison’s net worth?
Bailee is an American actress who has a net worth of $6 million.
- Who is Bailee Madison dating?
Actress Bailee Madison is currently dating Blake Richardson since 2019.
- Did Bailee Madison date Alex Lange?
Yes, the couple dated for 2 years and broke up in 2018.