Susan Saint James an American actress started modeling at the age of 14 and got her first break at the age of 22 and popularly known for the series The Name of the Game’ (1968), ‘Kate & Allie’ (1984).
With her acting talent, she made herself to the heart of the audience and has been in the industry for almost three decades, and made the audience laugh with her epic comic timing.
Susan’s clumsy free spirits came into vogue in the 6o’s and exceed up to two decades and stamping her name in the movie industry.
This article will cover everything about Susan, including her age, height, relationship, net worth, profession, and social media platforms.
Quick Facts: Susan Saint James
|Full Name||Susan Jane Miller|
|Nick Name||Susan, Susan Saint James|
|Date of Birth||14th August 1946|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Father’s Name||Charles Miller|
|Mother’s Name||Constance Miller|
|Siblings||Chuck Miller and Mary Mercedes Dewey|
|Height||5’7″ 1.69 m or 169cm|
|Weight||55 kgs or 121 lb|
|Body Measurements||30-23-33 inches|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
Susan was born on the 14th of August 1946. Constance (Geiger) Miller is her mother’s name, and Charles Daniel Miller is her father’s. She came from a well-to-do family, with a mother who was a teacher and a father who worked in business.
For her education joined the Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart in Lake Forest, Illinois, when she was younger. She went on to attend Connecticut College for Women. Susan was brought up along with her siblings in a happy childhood. She was raised in rock Rockford, Illinois where she began modeling at the age of 14.
How tall is Susan St James? | Age and Body Measurements
So, in 2021, how old is Susan Saint James, and what are her height and weight?
Being born in the year 1946 makes James 76 years old as of 2021. At the age of 76, she looks amazingly good and happy in her skin. Despite the age of 74 years old, she is in great shape as it ought to be with the estimation of 30-23-33.
Her height is 5’7″ or 1.73 m, along with her weight being 55kg or 121 lbs. The actress has a lovely, gritty smile, stunning brown eyes, and perfect brown hair.
As her mother is a teacher, in her childhood school years she attended the Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart in Lake Forest, Illinois. Even though she started her modeling career at the age of 14 she attended the Connecticut College for Women.
At the age of 20, she started her acting career moving to California leaving everything all behind and focusing on her career. As a matter of fact that her parents supported her fully throughout.
- Her amazing skills and learning abilities along with her free spirit to do some things helped her to do wonders. At the age of 14, Susan began her modeling career and at the age of 20, she got her first break.
- Her first move was “Name of the game” in 1966 which became a series later on. In the year 1967, she appeared on Girl in the night, “Something for Nothing”. Where Angels Go, Trouble Follows (1968). This was just the beginning of her carrier and her life.
- For the series Name of the game she also received her first Emmys almost at the beginning of her career. She was among the famous faces in the series, alongside it takes a thief, Alias, smith, and Jonas being all supporting characters.
- Similarly, she played a supporting part in the sequel to The Trouble with Angels, Where Angels Go, Trouble Follows (1968).
- Saint James appeared in the first episode of Robert Wagner’s crime-caper series It Takes a Thief in 1967. This resulted in a recurring role as Charlene “Chuck” Brown, Alexander Mundy’s fellow thief and “casual” love interest.
- What is meant to be will be was proved by Susan as being played in McMillan and wife from 1971 to 1976 for which she received four Emmy nominations.
- Susan appeared in four episodes of the series between 1968 and 1970. She later appeared in the pilot episode of the western drama Alias Smith and Jones (1971).
- Saint James departed the program, McMillan & Wife, due to a contract disagreement, although she went on to develop her career as an actor in feature films, such as co-starring in Outlaw Blues alongside Peter Fonda (1977).
- She rose to prominence in the vampire comedy Love at First Bite (1979) and then starred in the comedy How to Beat the High Cost of Living (1980), alongside Jessica Lange and Jane Curtin.
- After her previous cinematic endeavors failed to establish her, she embarked on this television series Kate and Allie and was nominated for Emmys three times.
- After the completion of Kate and Allie, she retired from showbiz but occasionally appear in guest roles.
- Actress Saint James has periodically come out of retirement to appear in television shows. She usually plays guest parts, such as the mother of (her real-life lookalike niece) Christa Miller in The Drew Carey Show’s first season.
- She also featured as a defense counsel in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit on February 28, 2006. Actress Susan also appeared in a 1999 performance of The Miracle Worker at the Warner Theatre in Torrington, Connecticut.
Susan’s relationship with this outstanding actress has been the subject of suspicion. What is Susan’s husband’s name? Who has she dated in the past? Today, we’ll go into his personal life, marriage, husband, and prior relationships in detail.
Only at the age of 21 she was married to a writer/ director Richard Neubert but their marriage didn’t last more than a year. She was married for the second time to Thomas Lucas. They together have two children. Their marriage lasted for about six years. For the third time, she married Dick Ebersol and have three sons together.
She was a featured speaker at “The women’s conference” in 2007, at the season called “Beyond Courage: Overcoming the Unimaginable.
After splitting with Richard, James married Lucas with who she has two children. The name of their children is Sunshine Lucas who was born in 1972 and a son named Harmony Lucas who was born in 1974.
With her third husband, Susan has three sons named Charles, William, and Edward (Teddy). However, Saint filed for divorce from Ebersol in March 2002 but again they stayed together later that summer.
Susan Saint James Plane Crash
A private plane carrying Ebersol and two of their sons on 28th November 2004. The plane crashed during an attempted takeoff from Montrose Regional Airport in Colorado. In the accident, Ebersol and their son Charles came back alive with serious injuries.
However, she lost her one son Teddy died at the age of 14 as well as the pilot Luis Alberto Polanco Espaillet and flight attendant Warren T. Richardson III. so, Teddy Ebersol’s Red Sox Fields at Lederman park in Boston is named in memory of him and Scrubs was dedicated to him.
Moreover, Saint James and Ebersol were vacationing in Los Angels with their three sons Charles, Wille, and Teddy in the days before the tragedy. In the interview, the actress said she will always be grateful for the final days the family got to spend with Teddy.
After his death, Christmas was just four weeks and then they opened the gifts Teddy had picked out for them on it.
Susan Saint James’s net worth is $10 million as of 2022. The majority of Susan’s fortune comes from her acting career.
With her determination and her work towards her dream even after the failure, she didn’t stop. After working for a long time Susan knows the worth of everything.
She has been in this business for over three-decade that adds up to her worth. Susan Saint James is an American actress and activist who has a net worth of $10 million.
As a result, a net worth of $10 million for such a talented actress, activist, and businesswoman is nothing to brag about. Along with her husband, James purchased a residence in Santa Monica, California for $1.595 million.
Furthermore, the actress may play an expanding role in intriguing projects and performances. We will keep you updated on any changes to her net worth. Keep checking back for updates.
Social Media Presence
At the age of 76, she still tries to live up to the current trend and is active on social media with various posts on Instagram and Twitter.
Instagram: 3.25k followers.
Some Facts about Susan Saint James
- Susan was honored by a Hollywood walk of fame star.
- Susan is a vegetarian. She is also an activist for vegetarian foods and always states their importance of it. In the late 1970s, during an interview, she stated: “About eight and a half years ago, my husband and I decided to stop eating meat, and then about six months later we stopped eating fish. … I had two beautiful births as a vegetarian; they were great laborers—no bleeding, no complications, no problems. The diet worked perfectly for me.”
- She is the aunt of Christa Miller, who is also an actress.
- Saint James has honorary degrees from the University of Connecticut, the University of Bridgeport, Southern Connecticut State University, Albertus Magnus College, the University of New Haven, and Goodwin College.
- In 2007, she was a featured speaker at The Women’s Conference in a session titled “Beyond Courage: Overcoming the Unimaginable.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Susan Saint James
- Why did Susan St James leave McMillan, wife?
Because of a Contract dispute Susan St, James left McMillan,’s wife.
- What is Susan Saint James’ net worth?
Susan Saint James is worth $10 million as of 2022.
- How old is Susan St James today?
Susan St James is 76 years old as of 2022.