Sharon Osbourne is a music manager, author, and American-British television personality. She is also the wife of Ozzy Osbourne, the iconic rock star. She rose to public prominence after appearing on The Osbourne’s from 2002 to 2005, an MTV reality shows and even judging Talent shows. Sharon Osbourne net worth is way too high.
The diva has been in this business for quite a long time and has an equal net worth with her husband bringing $440million combined with him. Author Sharon was only 27 years old when she took over as Ozzy’s Manager after her father fired him.
Along the way, let’s learn more about Sharon and her incredible journey. Unravel about her net worth, Age, Bio, Height, Personal Life, and Social Media Presence.
Table of Contents
Some Quick facts about Sharon Osbourne
|Full Name||Sharon Rachel Levy|
|Nick Name||Sharon Osbourne|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1952|
|Birth Place||Brixton, London, England|
|Age||68 years old|
|Father’s Name||Don Arden|
|Mother’s Name||Hope Shaw|
|Height||5’1’’ (158 cm)|
|Weight||55kg (121 lbs.)|
|Education||Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts Ltd|
|Body Measurements||34-27-34 inches|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|Dress Size||Under Review|
|Children||Kelly Osbourne, Aimee Osbourne, and Jack Osbourne|
|Net Worth||$240 million|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
What is Sharon’s Net Worth?
Being in the showbiz and limelight immensely helps you to earn money with proper dedication and hard work. As of 2021, Sharon Osbourne has a net worth of $220 million, and her salary is $5million.
Autor Sharon was 27 years old when she took over as Ozzy’s manager, and from that onwards, she has been a music manager, author, and Television personality. The Osbourne reality show put Sharon in the limelight and also hosted her show.
She has also been judging reality shows along with that she also created Ozzfest with the price of $150 by 2007, grossing over $20 million per year. She earned 11.5 million from her Osbourne show.
Who are Sharon Osbourne Parents? Bio
Sharon Osbourne, born as a Ѕhаrоn Rасhеl Lеvу was born on October 9, 1952, in Brixton, London, England. She was born to Don Arden and Hope Shaw. Sharon’s father, Don, was a famous entrepreneur and worked in the music industry, whereas her mother, Hope, was a Ballet Dancer.
She was grown up with her brother David in a mixed religion. Her mother, Hope, was an Irish decedent where her father was Don Ashkenazi Jewish. From a very early age, she had a strangled relationship with her parents, and they never made up later in her life.
How old is Sharon? Age, Height, and Body Measurement
How old is Sharon Osbourne, and what are her height and weight? Well, Sharon is 68 years old, having been born on October 9, 1952, is being held under the sign of Libra. At the age of 68, she has maintained pretty, and that is also the plus point being in showbiz.
Similarly, she has a stature of 5 feet 1 inch, 158 cm, and weighs about 55 kg or 121 lbs. She has amazing sparkling green eyes pop up with her red hair color.
She has a body stature of 34-27-34 inches, and there is no information about her dress or shoe size. If we get any information regarding it, we will get updated.
Education and Early Life
Sharon Osbourne gained her education from Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts Ltd in London. However, there is no information about where Sharon received her primary education.
Osbourne revealed that she grew up in a violent household and that it was common to see her father threatening someone or carrying a gun. Don fired Ozzy Osbourne, who was in the Black Sabbath band, which Don managed.
After she promoted Ozzy and took the place of his Manager from then onwards, their relationship strained, and they did not talk for 20 years. Even her children did not saw their grandfather till later on in their life.
At the age of 17, Sharon was pregnant, and her mother influenced her to have an abortion. Since then, their relationship was damaged. When Sharon was informed about her mother’s death, Sharon replied, “What a shame,” and cut off her call.
Career and her Success
- Sharon Osbourne started her professional career by working with her father and managing bands. When her father fired Ozzy, she backed him up, took the Manager position, and started managing Ozzy’s career.
- She then found success while managing her future husband and found her management company named Sharon Osbourne Management. Similarly, she also worked with people like Gary Moore, Motörhead, Lita, and Ford.
- Osbourne gained her popularity through an MTV reality show called The Osbourne, which shows her family’s daily life. This show ran for four years bringing the highest rating in both America and England.
- From 2004 to 2007, she served as a judge on the popular reality show “The X Factor.” She again returned in judging in 2013 and again in 2016-2017.
- In the following year, she judged the popular TV show called “America’s Got Talent” in 2007 and Piers Morgan and David Hasselhoff, replacing Brandy Norwood.
- She was named one of Yahoo Top’s 10 TV Moms from Six Decades of Television for 2002–2005 in 2009.
- In 2008 she stepped down from being a judge in X factor, and Cheryl Cole replaced
- On VH1, Sharon Osbourne co-hosted the second season of Rock of Love: Charm School with Riki Rachtman and Daniella Clarke.
- Sharon and her family started hosting a show titled Osbourne’s: Reloaded in 2008, which was later canceled after their premier episode.
- Sharon also co-hosted the talk show called “The Talk” from 2010 to 2021, addressing motherhood and other issues.
- In 2013 she returned to X factor after returning from America’s talent, where Heidi Klum replaced
- Sharon has also appeared in Loose Women. As a guest panelist in 2014 and 2017.
- She was also seen in the famous TV series Lucifer in season five, episode two.
Career as Writer
Extreme, Sharon Osbourne’s first autobiography (co-written with Penelope Dening), was released in October 2005. The book chronicles her traumatic upbringing growing up with her father, Don Arden, and the highs and lows of her husband, Ozzy Osbourne.
It was named Biography of the Year at the British Book Awards in March 2006. The book sold over two million copies, making it the most popular female autobiography of all time.
Osbourne went on to write another autobiography called Survivor, which was inspired by the battle with cancer. It came out in 2007. Osbourne’s third autobiography, Unbreakable, was released in August 2013.
Personal Life and relationship
Who did Sharon marry? Sharon met her husband through her dad as he managed their band named Black Sabbath and Ozzy was a vocalist. Ozzy was fired from the bar, supported by Sharon, took Manager’s position, and gave his solo career a rise.
Sharon was infatuated with Ozzy, but they had problems initially, struggling with drug and alcohol abuse and engaging in heated fights. On July 4, 1982, the couple married, but their worst darkest day was just around.
Ozzy was taken into custody in 1989 after endeavoring to strangle Sharon while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. He was in a mental health facility for several months. With all the ups and downs, couples are married for about 39 years.
We cannot deny that the couples were successful as a business team. Aimee was born in 1983, Kelly returned in 1984, and Jack, born in 1985, are the couple’s three children.
Social Media Presence
At the age of 68, Sharon is socially active and uses the platform very wisely. She also shares her love for the animals and her family time.
Our readers can get in touch with Sharon through
Instagram– 1 million followers
Twitter– 2.3 million followers.
Awards and Accolades
According to a survey conducted by Handbag.com, a women’s website, Osbourne was chosen “the most wonderful lady of 2003,” receiving nearly one-third of the votes received. Over 7,000 votes were cast in a variety of categories.
During her cancer treatment, Osbourne attended an award event to accept a trophy for the success of her family’s television show, The Osbournes.
She went to the Creative Arts Emmy Awards in Los Angeles with her daughter Kelly Osbourne to accept the outstanding reality television show prize.
Some Facts about Sharon
- In 2002 Sharon was awarded by women’s of the year. However, she couldn’t receive it due to her illness and received the award two years later, in 2004.
- She has her wax figure in Madame Tussauds, London
- In 2006, her autobiography “Extreme” won the year’s Biography in the British book award.