The “Baby” hitmaker Justin Bieber is one of a kind. The young Bieber was able to win the hearts of people all over the world with his soothing and calming voice.
There is no denying that this cute boy has grown into a fine man. With a number of superhit songs in his name, Justin has already walked down the aisle with beautiful Hailey Baldwin.
Prior to this, he was linked with a fellow singer, both always loved each other, but they were not together in the end. No matter what the case might be, this man is pretty happy to be with Baldwin.
With that being said, Justin is famous for producing number-one hit songs such as Stay, Peaches, Yummy, Sorry, Lonely, Love yourself, Intentions, Confident, I Don’t Care, what Do You Mean?, Never Say Never, Hold On, Love me to mention few.
Surprisingly, this Canadian singer has made 32 Guinness World Records. Among which eight of them were seen from the single album Purpose.
This brilliant singer was ranked among the ten in The Highest Paid Celebrities Under 30 annual. As a matter of fact, he has won about 21 MTV Europe Music Awards.
Today in this article we will reveal and everything about this singer. The discussion will include his relationship with Hailey, superhit music, age, and more. Let’s get started with some quick facts;
Table of Contents
Some Quick Facts
|Full Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Nickname||The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs, Bustin Jieber, Douche Pouch, Kidraul|
|Date of Birth||March 01, 1994|
|Birth Place||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Age||27 years old|
|Father’s Name||Jeremy Jack Bieber|
|Mother’s Name||Patricia “Pattie” Mallette|
|Siblings||Jaxon Bieber, Jazmyn Bieber|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm|
|Weight||66 kg or 145.5 pounds|
|Body Measurements||Not Given|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||Not Given|
|Education||Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School|
|Net Worth||$265 million|
|Social Media Presence|
Who Is Justin Bieber?- Parents, Sisters, and Brothers
His father’s name is Jeremy Jack Bieber, while his mother’s name is Pattie Mallette. As a matter of fact, they never got married.
Patti’s stepfather Bruce and mother, Diane, helped her raise Justin. He is blessed to have two siblings from his father’s side.
Siser Jazmyn and brother Jaxon were always close to this singer. Similarly, in 2018, Bruce became the father of a daughter named Bay and Allie.
Childhood and Education
Young Justin was born in St. Joseph’s Hospital, located in London, Ontario. During childhood, he rerolled in a french language immersion elementary school named Jeanne Save Catholic School.
Since his childhood, Bieber has been keen on playing the piano. Guitar and trumpets. Later he was graduated from St. Michael Catholic Secondary School in the year 2012.
According to the resource, he graduated with a GPA of 4.0. At a very young age, Justin used to participate in a lot of competitions.
In a video, 12 years old Justin was seen singing Ne-Yo‘s hit song So Sick and was read second in a local singing competition. It was his mother who took the initiative to upload it on the internet.
Within a matter of seconds, his video received a massive number of hits. Overnight this singer became a music sensation.
How Old Is Justin Bieber? How Tall Is He?
Born is Justin Drew Bieber, this man was born in the year 1994. In 2021, he is just 27 years old and falls under the sun sign of Pisces. Recently he celebrated his birthday, don’t he the 1st day of March.
There is no denying that Bieber has a very dashing body. Apparently, he flaunts his six-pack and drooling body in the world tours.
He is of athletic build and stands at an average height of 5 feet 7.5 inches which is 171.5 cm. Along with that, he has a bodyn weight of 145.5 pounds which is 66 kg in general.
The most distinctive feature of this singer is his swag and peace hand gesture he shows every time to the crowd. Moreover, Justin has very short light brown hair and a pair of hazel eyes.
List of Justin Bieber Songs
- Down To Earth (2009)
- Love Me (2009)
- One Less Lonely Girl (2009)
- One Time (2009)
- Stuck in the Moment (2010)
- Never Let You Go (2010)
- Kiss and Tell (2010)
- Never Say Never (2010)
- U Smile (2010)
- Runaway Love (2010)
- Somebody To Love (2010)
- Pray (2010)
- Baby (2010)
- Ride (2010)
- Overboard (2010)
- What Should Be Me (2011)
- Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas (2011)
- All I Want Is You (2011)
- Christmas Eve (2011)
- Fa La La (2011)
- Home This Christmas (2011)
- Mistletoe (2011)
- Right Here (2012)
- Take You (2012)
- Die In Your Arms (2012)
- Fall (2012)
- Thought Of You (2012)
- Be Alright (2012)
- Believe (2012)
- Boyfriend (2012)
- Beauty And A Beat (2012)
- Catching Feelings (2012)
- Turn To You (Mother’s Day Dedication) (2012)
- One Love (2012)
- All Around The World (2012)
- As Long As You Love Me (2012)
- Maria (2012)
- I Would (2013)
- All Bad (2013)
- All That Matters (2013)
- Change Me (2013)
- Bad Day (2013)
- Confident (2013)
- Heartbreaker (2013)
- Hold Tight (2013)
- PYD (2013)
- Recovery (2013)
- Roller Coaster (2013)
- Yellow Raincoat (2013)
- Nothing Like Us (2013)
- Company (2015)
- Purpose (2015)
- Children (2015)
- The Feeling (2015)
- Trust (2015)
- We Are (2015)
- What Do You Mean? (2015)
- Friends (2017)
- Yummy (2020)
- Take It Out On Me (2020)
- That’s What Love Is (2020)
- Intentions (2020)
- Forever (2020)
- Get Me (2020)
- Lonely (2020)
- Habitual (2020)
- Come Around Me (2020)
- Changes (2020)
- Available (2020)
- Holy (2020)
- Hold On (2021)
- Ghost (2021)
- Somebody (2021)
- Unstable (2021)
- 2 Much (2021)
- Peaches (2021)
- Freedom (2021)
- Anyone (2021)
- As I Am (2021)
- Off My Face (2021)
Favorite Things of Justin Bieber
- Music Artists: Michael Jackson, Usher Raymond
- Number: 5
- Accessories: Anything from George Vreeland hill, glasses, Supras, Skinny jeans
- color: Purple
- Books: Harry Potter Series (Published from 1997-2007)
- Songs: My Boo by Usher Raymond and Ego by Beyonce
- Movies: The Notebook (2004)
- Drin: Orange Juice
- Tv Programs: CSI (2000) and Smallville (2001 to 2011)
- Food: Spaghetti, McDonald’s Burgers
When did Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Got Married?
It was on September 13, 2018, that this duo confirmed their relationship through social media. Soon after that, Hailey changed her social domain to Hailey Bieber.
The couple sent out an invitation for February 28, but on January 23, their wedding was postponed. As a matter of fact, their family was unable to join the meeting, and the couple decided to postpone the date.
On the day of April Fool’s, Justin pranked his fan, saying that his fiance was pregnant, and fans were surprised by it. Later, he revealed that it was a prank.
Finally, their marriage was fixed on September 30 on the Montage Palmetto Bluff. It was a 20,000-acre luxury waterfront resort located in South Carolina. They book the property from September 20 to October 1.
How Was Their Wedding ring like?
This lovey-dovey couple was seen wearing a Tiffany & Co Soleste ring and Tiffany & Co Soleste V-ring. Both of them were 18 karat gold and were lined with diamonds.
During the wedding, Justin bought himself an Audemars Piguet as his wedding present. He is often seen wearing it on some special occasions.
What Is The Net Worth of Justin Bieber?
This Canadian Pop singer has a total net worth of $285 million in 2021. Being one of the highest-paid singers globally, there is no denying that his earning reaches up to $60 million to $80 million annually.
Back in 2012, young Bieber bought a mansion worth $6.5 million in The Oaks. during his stay, many neighbors complained about the noise coming from his wild parties.
In 2014, Bieber took the initiative to throw raw eggs at his neighbor’s house. Later he was caught on the camera for his misbehavior.
Bieber had to pay around $80,000 to settle down the fuss. Moving on, he sold the same property to millionaire Khloe Kardashian for $7.2 million.
Moreover, this handsome also owns a Beverly Hills Mansion, which he bought for $8.5 million. A year before, he paid $28.5 million for his brand new home in Beverly Hills. The land covers up to 11,000 square feet and has 2.5 acres of property in total.
Social Media Presence
Instagram: 198 million followers
- This Canadian singer was discovered on Youtube by the famous Scooter Braun. It was his mother who posted his music videos on YouTube until he became very popular.
- Justin’s fans are called Beliebers. His fans said that the Bieber in his name stands for “Beleive in yourself Because Everything’s Reachable. “
- In October 2017, Bieber was the second most popular celebrity On Twitter with over 111 million followers after Katy Perry.
- He mastered four different instruments, which are drums, guitar, and piano.
- The craziest gift he has ever received is the Ruber Golf Club. He is also keen on playing basketball and hockey.
- Back in 2014, Justin was arrested for Driving under the influence. According to reliable resources, the singer was using alcohol and marijuana. He was also avid a drag race in his Lamborghini with another singer Khalil in Ferrari.
- He dedicated his music Mark My Words, What Do You Mean? and Sorry to his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
- Bieber was influenced by Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo, Usher, Stevie Wonder, and Michael Jackson.
- He is also prohibited from going to China due to his controversial reputation and bad behavior.
- In January 2020, he was diagnosed with Lyme disease. He revealed it to his fans on the 8th day of January in 2020.
- Bieber does not believe in abortion and says that it is as same as “killing a baby.”
- In 2020, Justin revealed through his documentary Justin Bieber: Next Chapter that he often had suicidal thoughts.
- He was nominated in MTV Europe Music awards under five categories in the same year but did not win any.
- This 27 year old singer is left-handed.
- In August 2021, this man broke the record for most monthly listeners in Spotify history, with more than 83 million Spotify listeners.