Ho Yeon Jung is one of the names on the internet now. She is the one who got immense stardom and fan base by only doing her first television debut; what a bright star!
Besides television, she is a renowned South Korean model who has done modeling for big brands. Vogue named her “Korea’s next top model,” and she showed up on the namesake show’s fourth season.
Similarly, Models.com declared Yeon as one of the “Main 50” design models. As of October 2021, Jung is the worldwide representative for Louis Vuitton, the brand she appeared with.
For the individuals who have watched Netflix’s viral series “Squid Game” from beginning to end, you’ll presumably be comfortable with one of its leading characters, Jung.
With an irrefutable on-screen presence and her raw and weak character of Kang Saebyeok (AKA number 067), she’s immediately accumulated a global fan following.
Table of Contents
Some Quick Facts
|Full Name||Ho Yeon Jung|
|Birth Date||June 23, 1994|
|Birth Place||Seol, South Korea|
|Nick Name||Ho, Jung|
|University||Dongduk Women’s University|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Mother’s Name||Eunjin Park|
|Height||1.8 m (5.9)|
|Weight||127.8 lbs (58 kg)|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Relationship Status||In a Relationship|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
Ho Yeon Jung Age, Height, Weight, and Physical Appearance
Ho Yeon is an attractive model and an internet sensation these days; likewise, she has a body measurement of 31-23-34, and she has well maintained her appearance.
The beautiful Model from South Korea who played in Squid Game is a tall lady with a height of 1.8 m, and to complement that, she weighs 58 kg (127.8lbs).
The Model said in an interview that maintaining the physics and looking healthy is always very hard and needs a lot of dedication and discipline.
Ho Yeon Jung has light brown hair, and to add more beauty to her, she has mesmerizing dark eyes with a fair tone skin.
Early Life, Childhood, and Education
Yeon Jung was brought into the world on June 23, 1994, in Seoul, South Korea. Eunjin Park is her mother’s name, while her dad’s personality is at this point unclear.
Her parents had three kids, with her being the oldest. Yun Jung is HoYeon’s youngest sister, and she has two siblings whose name is as yet unclear.
Yeon Jung has a robust study background as she has studied in the Hyewon Girls High School, and after that, she graduated from the Dongduk Women’s University.
Similarly, Jung has participated in Korea’s Next Top Model in the fourth season and has been interested in modeling since childhood.
Likewise, Jung participated in a Lucky Chouette campaign and a First Look Korea magazine design close by Shin Hyun-Ji and Hwang Hyun-Joo.
After winning Korea’s Next Top Model, she was included in Vogue Girl Korea, Nylon Korea, and ELLE Wedding magazines.
Yeon Jung is a model who has made a profession out of it alone with the confidence in her mind that she can do it alone.
- Jung Ho-Yeon Jung began her career as a model and started her modeling journey at 16. But, fundamentally, she started practicing with no agencies or agent support.
- Likewise, she showed up at the Seoul Fashion Week.
- Yeon’s appearance in Korea’s Next Top Model show has brought her underlying fame and success. In addition, appearing in Korea’s Next Top Model assisted her with being highlighted in different magazines, including “Vogue Korea Girl.”
- Leaving her national origin, Ho Yeon has also displayed globally for Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Hermes International S.A., and more.
- From modeling, Yeon also started showing up in the adverts of various style brands that incorporate Gap, Chanel, etc.
- These are specific, and her appearance in the Netflix series Squid Game is an entire something else; therefore, she has been a top-rated star after her debut series.
- Jung ho Yeon includes her appearance on the cover page of a few world-renowned magazines like Vogue Japan, Vogue Korea, W Korea, and Harper’s Bazaar Korea.
- Alongside this, Yeon had likewise shown up in articles for Vogue, British Vogue, Dazed, C.R, and much more.
Affiliated Modeling Agencies
- Elite Model Management: World Wide Modeling Responsibility
- The Society Management: New York Responsibility
- Nomad Management: Miami, Los Angeles, New York Responsibility
- Esteem Models: South Korea
- While modeling abroad, Jung intermittently returned to South Korea to take acting lessons and took three months of acting lessons.
- She additionally worked on her English to assist her in acting. Similarly, in January 2020, the Korean talent agency Saram Entertainment endorsed Jung.
- She made her acting career in the 2021 Netflix K-show Squid Game, in which she played Kang Sae-byeok, a North Korean turncoat and pickpocket who needed cash to help her younger brother and she had to find her mother too.
- One month after signing a contract with Saram, she was given three scenes from the show’s content and tried out for the job via video while in New York.
- Director Hwang Dong-hyuk then asked her to try out again face to face in South Korea, where the director gave Yeon the role in Squid Game right away.
- Yeon studied for the role of Sae-byeok by rehearsing her Hamgyŏng dialect with genuine North Korean deserters, watching narratives about North Korean turncoats, and learning hand-to-hand fighting.
- She likewise drew upon her sensations of loneliness after leaving South Korea to get into the character and wrote a daily diary according to her character. As a result, Sae-byeok turned into a fan top choice, and Jung was called Squid Game’s breakout star by critics.
Relationship, Flings, and Break-Ups
As indicated by some substantial reports, sources guarantee that ‘Squid Game’ star Jung Ho Yeon has an effective relationship with ‘Reply 1988’ celebrity Lee Dong Hwi.
What’s more, to everybody’s advantage, they have been dating for just about six years; similarly, the couple in 2016 disclosed their Relationship transparently.
Likewise, Lee Dong Hwi is nine years older than his love of life, Ho Yeon. Furthermore, Lee was brought into the world on July 22, 1985, and Jung Ho Yeon was born on June 23, 1994.
Jung ho Yeon’s boyfriend, Lee Dong Hwi, is a South Korean entertainer who had established his energy profound into the acting field.
Earlier, Lee Dong had shown up by serving the supporting roles in a few box-office hit films until he was featured in “Extreme Job” in 2019, the second most remarkable earning in South Korea.
The couple is a favorite in glamour, and their fans call them the nickname “Fashionista Couple.”
Ho Yeon Jung Net Worth
Ho-Yeon started her modeling career when she was 16 years of age. Her strenuous exertion paid off after a while of working, as she endorsed Esteem Models, one of Korea’s most renowned modeling agencies.
Likewise, she is assessed to have tremendous total assets of more than $4 million. Other than that, her assessed yearly pay is, as far as anyone knows, around $3,00,000.
A large portion of her pay is from working alongside the enormous names in the style business like Chanel and Louis Vuitton, Hermes, etc.
Nonetheless, her total assets will rise in a few years since Yeon Jung has left a remarkable print in her acting profession.
Ho Yeon Jung Was Criticized For Her Instagram Post
Ont he auspicious day of March 9, the quid game actress uploaded a picture of her stepping into a sign on the floor that made 1. There was no caption on the post, and fans started amusing things about the picture.
According to sources, the model was trying to convey that she was first staged at the Women’s collection fashion show held in Orsay Museum located in Paris, France. However, some Korean fans interpreted that Jung was trying to post a supportive message for a presidential candidate.
Surprisingly, the published picture day was the same day as the 20th presidential election. Her picture was shared on several online platforms and received various fans’ responses.
In contrast, the actress removed her Instagram post from social media.
Ho Yeon Jung Body-Shamed for Losing Weights
According to eh last Instagram update, Ho shared a picture in a black gown. Seeing this, fans realized that she might be losing a large amount of weight and got conversed.
The actress wore a black, floor-length black dress, with a plunging neckline exposing her shoulders and chest.
Fans requested her to eat well, stay healthy, and have positive thoughts. However, some people commented negatively on her post.
In addition to this, the model has been acknowledging her weight loss since she moved to the United States. Once she said that Ho did not have time to eat due to her busy schedule.
Furthermore, the actress also confessed that she had been losing too much weight. Even more, she admitted that none of the clothes that she used in Korean fit her now.
Social Media Presence
Jung is currently active on social media sites, and she keeps updating her personal and professional life.
Therefore the posts she updates frequently are about her Fitness, modeling pics, Places she visits, her daily routine, etc.
Instagram– 22.4m followers
- She is craving something new and has been to various nations like Italy, the Czech Republic, Austria, etc.
- She was picked as the Model of the Year 2017 by Models[dot]com.
- Her favorite place to go for vacation in France.
- She loves pets very much, especially cats.