Tom Hiddleston is an English actor. He has received several honors, including a Golden Globe Award and a Laurence Olivier Award. He has also received nominations for two Primetime Emmy Awards and a Tony Award. Tom Hiddleston wife is not present as the guy is not tying the knot at the moment.
Hiddleston made his movie debut in Unrelated (2007). He rose to worldwide prominence after playing Loki in the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Thor (2011), The Avengers (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Thor: Ragnarok (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019).
Here are some facts about Tom Hiddleston
|Full Name||Thomas William Hiddleston|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1981|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Father’s Name||James Norman Hiddleston|
|Mother’s Name||Diana Patricia Hiddleston|
|Height||6’ 2” ( 1.88m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs.)|
|Eye Color||Hazel Gray|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|Education||Degree in Classical Studies|
|Marital Status||Dating, Unmarried|
|Net Worth||$40 Million|
|Social Media Presence||Twitter, Instagram|
Table of Contents
Who is Tom Hiddleston Wife? | Girlfriend, Past Relationship
There has been a rumor of the relationship of this handsome man Tom Hiddleston. Who is Tom Hiddleston’s wife? Whom has he dated in the past? Today we will answer all the details about his personal life, wife, and past relationship.
Tom is not married and does not have a wife. But he’s already taken. Hiddleston met actress Zawe Ashton while both were performing in the West End version of Betrayal’s play in London. The couple has allegedly been living together as boyfriend and girlfriend since summer 2020, but their relationship has remained private.
Hiddleston dated British actress Susannah Fielding from 2008 until 2011, after meeting on the filming of BBC’s Wallander. Since then, the separation was amicable, and since then, they’ve both opened out about dating lessons they learned in what whole new limelight was then for them.
Tom and actress Jessica Chastain were said to have dated in 2012-13. No one has official confirmation, although they were spotted together most of the time during that period. Hiddleston’s most well-known relationship was with Taylor Swift. In May 2016, the couple met at the Met Gala.
Swift was still in a relationship with Calvin Harris at the time. However, she and Hiddleston were openly hot and heavy. Taylor broke up with Harris within two weeks. Within a few weeks, the pair met each other’s parents. They traveled to Rome together, while Hiddleston famously donned an “I Heart T.S.” shirt to her annual Fourth of July celebration.
However, the romance did not endure long. Tom and Taylor divorced in 2016. Swift’s 2017 album Reputation song “Getaway Car.” is an inspiration from Tom Hiddleston.
Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen were believed to be dating in 2015 when they were photographed dining out together while co-starring in the Hank Williams movie I Saw the Light.
Tom Hiddleston was born in the Westminster area of London on February 9, 1981. His mother is Diana Patricia Hiddleston, an arts administrator, and former stage manager. His father is Dr. James Norman Hiddleston, a physical chemist and former managing director of a biotechnology business.
His father is from Greenock in Scotland, while his mother is from Suffolk in the United Kingdom. When Tom was twelve, his parents split.
Tom grew up alongside his two sisters, Emma and Sarah. Emma Hiddleston, the actor’s younger sister, is also an actress, while Sarah Hiddleston, his older sister, is an Indian journalist.
He is a great-grandson of Vice Admiral Reginald Servaes and a great-great-grandson of food producer Sir Edmund Vestey. Alexander, his paternal grandpa, served in the Royal Artillery and worked as a plater at shipyards.
Tom was named after his great-great-uncle, Tom Hiddleston, a shipyard plater from Greenock who served in the Royal Artillery’s 51st (Highland) Division. His great-great-uncle died following the Battle of the Somme and whose name is inscribed on the Broomhill war monument.
Hiddleston’s growing up in Wimbledon as a child is highly subtle before moving to a hamlet near Oxford. At the age of seven, he began boarding at Windlesham House School before transferring to the Dragon School in Oxford a year later.
Hiddleston enrolled as a boarder at Eton College when he was 13 years old. He went on to study Classics at the University of Cambridge’s Pembroke College, where he received a double first. During his second year at Cambridge, he was spotted in a performance of A Streetcar Named Desire by Hamilton Hodell talent agent Lorraine Hamilton. He then studied acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, where he graduated in 2005.’
Tom Hiddleston Age and height
Tom Hiddleston was born in the Westminster area of London on February 9, 1981. He is 36 years of age as of 2021.
Tom Hiddleston is a handsome man with a perfect figure who likes to keep himself in good shape for his action movies. He’s also one of the big names in the industry when it comes to physique.
At first, let’s address Tom’s height and weight. Actor Tom’s height is 6 feet 2 inches (or 1.88m), and he weighs 165 pounds (or 75 kg).
The Avengers Actor has a body that measures 41-32-13 inches. He has a chest measurement of 41 inches, a waist measurement of 32 inches, and a biceps measurement of 13 inches.
In terms of his eyes and hair, he has got sparking hazel grey eyes and brown hair.
Tom Hiddleston movies | Career
- Hiddleston began appearing on television while still performing in student plays, winning roles in Stephen Whittaker’s version of Nicholas Nickleby (2001) for ITV.
- Tom also appeared in the BBC/HBO co-production Conspiracy (2001) and Winston Churchill’s son Randolph Churchill in the BBC/HBO drama The Gathering Storm (2002).
- After graduating from RADA, Hiddleston was cast in his first film as Oakley in Joanna Hogg’s debut feature film, Unrelated (2006). Emma, his sister, also played Badge in the movie.
- Hiddleston starred in Declan Donnellan’s Cheek by Jowl plays The Changeling (2006) and Cymbeline (2007). He earned the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Newcomer in a Play for his performance in Cymbeline.
- In 2007, Tom narrated Sally Gardner’s audiobook The Red Necklace.
- In Hogg’s second film, Archipelago, Hiddleston played the significant role of Edward (2010).
- Tom has also acted in television productions such as Magnus Martinsson in the BBC detective drama Wallander (2008), Bill Hazledine in Suburban Shootout (2006), John Plumptre in the BBC costume drama T.V. film Miss Austen Regrets (2008), and William Buxton in the BBC drama series Return to Cranford (2009).
- He joined a long line of British celebrities, including Kate Winslet and Orlando Bloom, guest-starring in the long-running medical drama Casualty in 2007.
- Hiddleston is most recognized for his role as Loki in Marvel Studios’ 2011 blockbuster Thor. However, he has also appeared in other Marvel Cinematic Universe movies Avengers (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Thor: Ragnarok (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019).
- Hiddleston portrayed the character novelist F. Scott Fitzgerald in Woody Allen’s Midnight in Paris in 2011.
- He then portrayed the honorable Captain Nicholls in Steven Spielberg’s War Horse, a film based on Michael Morpurgo’s 1982 novel of the same name.
- In the same year, Tom co-starred with Rachel Weisz in the drama The Deep Blue Sea as Freddie Page and RAF pilot.
- Likewise, Hiddleston made his television debut in the BBC Two series The Hollow Crown in 2012, playing Prince Hal against Jeremy Irons as Henry IV in Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Parts I and II. Later, in the television film Henry V, he played King Henry V.
- From December 2013 to February 2014, Hiddleston starred as Coriolanus in Josie Rourke’s William Shakespeare’s Coriolanus production at the Donmar Warehouse in Covent Garden.
- Hiddleston took over for Benedict Cumberbatch in Guillermo Del Toro’s gothic horror thriller Crimson Peak in 2014. The film began production in February 2014 in Toronto and was released in October 2015.
- Based on J. G. Ballard‘s novel of the same name and directed by Ben Wheatley, High-Rise featured him as Robert Laing.
- In June 2014, it was reported that Hiddleston would play country music singer Hank Williams in the 2015 biopic I Saw the Light, based on the 1994 biography. Marc Abraham directed the film, which debuted in the Special Presentations section of the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival. Although the film was not well-received, reviewers lauded Hiddleston’s performance.
- Likewise, He played Jonathan Pine in the 2016 television miniseries The Night Manager, which was based on John le Carré’s espionage and detective novel of the same name.
- He appeared in Legendary Pictures’ King Kong film, Kong: Skull Island, in 2017. Kong: Skull Island was a commercial success, grossing over $566 million worldwide and receiving generally favorable reviews.
- In September 2017, he performed the title role in Kenneth Branagh’s limited William Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
- Similarly, He played Loki again in Thor: Ragnarok, which was released on November 3, 2017, and also appeared in Avengers: Infinity War (2018) and Avengers: Endgame (2019). All three films were well-received, with Endgame being the highest-grossing film of all time after generating over $2 billion worldwide.
- He made his Broadway debut in August 2019, playing the role of Robert in Betrayal, which transferred to Broadway for a 17-week limited run at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre.
- Tom reprised his role for Loki in 2021 for T.V. series of the same name as his character Loki. Loki’s first episode premiere became the most-watched premiere of any Marvel Disney show.
- He has been cast as Loki in the anime series What If…? It was revealed in February 2020 that he would appear in the Netflix political thriller series White Stork. Hiddleston is in discussions to return to The Night Manager for a second season.
- Hiddleston joins the cast of the Apple TV+ drama series The Essex Serpent, based on Sarah Perry’s novel of the same name, in March 2021. Filming began in February 2021, and he will portray Reverend Will Ransome.
Awards and accolades
- Tom was nominated for numerous accolades for his work in the series The Night Manager, including two Primetime Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor.
- In 2013 Tom won MTV Movie Award for Best Fight, MTV Movie Award for Best Villain for his role as Loki in avengers.
- In 2014 Tom was nominated for the Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor for his character in the Thor Dark World.
- Hiddleston was nominated for a Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play for Betrayal.
What is Tom Hiddleston’s net worth?
According to reports, Tom’s net worth is $40 million. Tom makes the most of his money through performing in films and plays. Hiddleston allegedly received $160,000 for his role in Thor and $800,000 for his involvement in Avengers. However, by the time Infinity War arrived, he had earned a significant salary raise.
Being an ambassador for the products also increases the handsome actor fortune.
In January 2014, Hiddleston was named a Jaguar Cars ambassador in their “Good to be Bad” ad campaign, which featured British actors in villain-themed ads to sell Jaguar’s latest cars. In April of the same year, Hiddleston appeared in another campaign ad named “The Art of Villainy.” It is available in YouTube to promote the F-Type coupe.
Therefore the net worth of $40 million for such a talented actor is not a big deal. WE do not have the details about his assets. We will update our readers once we receive it.
Social media platforms
Actor Tom Hiddleston is active on two social media platforms – Instagram and Twitter. In case you are interested in checking out his profile, here it is.
Instagram – 9.7 million followers
Twitter – 4.2 million followers