Today, we will provide some information about the stunning model and actress Tamsin Egerton, such as her bio, age, height, weight, family, wedding, spouse, net worth, and wiki. So, if you want to learn more about Tamsin, stick with us till the finish.
Tamsin Olivia Egerton is an English actress best known for her appearances as Chelsea Parker in St Trinian’s in 2007, Holly Goodfellow in Keeping Mum in 2005, and Guinevere in Camelot in 2011.
From her earnings to her love story to the chuck and cheese of her life, there is much to learn about the flawlessly mixed actress and model. There are specifics about her that you should be aware of.
Tamsin Egerton: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Tamsin Olivia Egerton-Dick|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1988|
|Birth Place||Surrey, England.|
|Father’s Name||Michael J.Dick|
|Mother’s Name||Nicola Egerton Dick|
|Siblings||Sister – Sophia Egerton.|
|Height||5 ft. 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||120lbs (54 kg)|
|Education||Ditcham Park School|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
Table of Contents
Tamsin Egerton | Education and Early Life
Tamsin Egerton was born on November 26, 1988, in Hampshire, England; her father’s name is Michael J.Dick, and her mother’s name is Nicola Egerton Dick. Moreover, she is of British nationality and white ethnicity.
Similarly, Tamsin now considers herself an American citizen. Tamsin was always interested in modeling and performing as a youngster. Her parents are supportive of her modeling career. She attended Petersfield’s Ditcham Park School.
Tamsin was raised together with her sister Sophia Egerton.
Age and Body Measurements| What is the height of Tamsin Egerton?
Tamsin, the model and actress, is 32 years old. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius, which she was born under. In the same way, Tamsin, the attractive model, makes a reputation for herself wherever she goes. She stands at the height of. She is 54 kg in weight.
Tamsin has blonde hair and hazel eyes, too. Her physical measurements are 32-23-33 inches. Tamsin is a size 4 in dresses and a size 10 in shoes. She has a slender physique. Tamsin keeps her body in shape by eating well and doing yoga.
- Tamsin starred as young Morgaine in the television miniseries The Mists of Avalon and as Mary Lennox (as a child) and in the Royal Shakespeare Company musical performance of The Secret Garden in 2001.
- Tamsin played Princess Elenora in the children’s television series Sir Gadabout: The Worst Knight in the Land and appeared in the television series Napoléon as Betsy Balcombe the following year.
- Likewise, in 2003, Tamsin appeared in the TV miniseries Hans Christian Andersen: My Life as a Fairytale as the character of Kate Dickens.
- Tamsin potrayed Miranda Helhoughton in the TV series Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Silk Stocking.
- In the black comedy Keeping Mum (2005), Egerton made her cinematic debut as Holly Goodfellow, a precocious vicar’s daughter.
- Tamsin’s breakout role was as Chelsea in the British comedy film St Trinian’s (2007) together with Lily Cole, Juno Temple, and Talulah Riley. Tamsin returned to the 2009 sequel St Trinian’s II: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold.
- Tamsin appeared in several TV shows between 2006 and 2007. She had an appearance in the 2006 film Mayo as Patti Feathers. She appeared as Hannah Duncan in another television series, Silent Witness, the same year.
- Tamsin appeared in two television shows in 2009. She appeared in Octavia as Octavia Brennan and as well as in Trial & Retribution (2009) as the character Imogen.
- Edgerton had an appearance on the TV show Money. She played the role of Butch Beausoleil.
- Tamsin starred in the 2010 British-American crime film 126.96.36.199 (which stands for “4 females, 3 days, 2 cities, 1 chance”). Emma Roberts, Tamsin Egerton, Ophelia Lovibond, Shanika-Warren Markland, Mandy Patinkin, Helen McCrory, and many more starred alongside her.
- Tamsin featured in Chalet Girl (2011) two years later, together with Felicity Jones, Ed Westwick, and Bill Nighy.
- Tamsin played Guinevere in the historical fantasy drama series Camelot (2011).
- Michael Winterbottom’s biopic The Look of Love, based on the story of strip-club entrepreneur Paul Raymond, starred Egerton in 2013.
- In 2013 Tamsin appeared in the movie The Look of Love (2013). She potrayed the role of Amber St. George / Fiona Richmond.
- In addition, Tamsin delivered her voice in the next movie, in 2013 name Justin and the Knights of Valour
- In 2013 Tamsin appeared in the movie Grand Piano English-language Spanish thriller film directed by Eugenio Mira. She appeared together with Elijah Wood and John Cusack. She potrayed the role of Ashley.
- The same year 2013, she appeared in the movie the lovers. In the film 2013 English-language romance time travel adventure. She played the wife of the main characters, Jay Fennel and James Stewart, in two timelines. The movie also stars Josh Hartnett, Bipasha Basu together with Alice Englert, and Abhay Deol.
- Tasmin, in 2014 appeared in two movies named Queen and Country’ where she played the Character of Ophelia and Love Rosie, where she played the character of Sally. In Love Rosie, She appeared together with Lilly Collins, Sam Calvin, and many more.
- Lovers Actress Tamsin appeared in the movie Grimsby in 2016 as the character of Carla.
- Furthermore, In 2019 she potrayed the character of Fiona Miller in the movie Balance, Not Symmetry.
Many people should be surprised that she has performed modeling in her prime, based on her beauty and personality. Furthermore, she undertakes brand endorsements and promotions.
Likewise, as a model, she worked for several commercial campaigns and companies such as ‘Accessorize,’ ‘Boden,’ and ‘Lee Jeans,‘ which has helped her increase her net worth and contribute to her renown and success.
In like manner about Edgerton’s modeling career. She has done photoshoots featured on the covers of publications such as ‘Vogue,’ ‘GQ,’ ‘In Style Magazine,’ and ‘You.‘
Personal Life| Who Is Tamsin Egerton Married to?
Tamsin, who is a world-famous model and actress, is a married Josh Hartnett. The lovely couple is raising three children. The couple’s first kid was born in December 2015, followed by a second kid in August 2017. likewise, her third kid was born in 2019. After a long love affair, the pair married. In 2012, they tied the knot.
Who is Josh Hartnett?
Joshua Daniel Hartnett is an American actor and producer. In like manner, Hartnett is popular among the fans for his role in the movies like 30 Days of Night, Lucky Number Slevin, and Pearl Harbor. Furthermore, he has been nominated and awarded various awards for his role in the above movies.
Tamsin Egerton Previous Relationship
Tamsin formerly had a relationship with Freddie Stroma. In 2010, they began dating. They split up in 2011.
Camelot actress was previously engaged to Andrew R. Jones in 2005. The pair appeared to be in good spirits and spent a lot of time together. Unfortunately, they had to part ways.
In 2009, Tamsin dated Ben Barnes. However, her terrible luck and Ben’s romance did not last long, and they divorced in 2010.
Tamsin, on the other hand, is concentrating on her modeling and acting careers. Comparatively, she is happily married and has three children with her husband, Josh. In addition, we wish her continued happiness in her wedded life.
Net Worth| What is Net worth of Tamsin Egerton?
Tamsin began her professional career at an early age. The actress started her unstoppable career with modeling and television advertisements before going on to television series and films.
Additionally, the actress has been working in the film industry for about two decades. As a result, her net worth is projected to be approximately 10 million dollars throughout her career, according to reports.
The actress’s high net worth may be attributed to series like Camelot, The Mists of Avalon, etc. However, when asked about her annual salary, the diva has kept a quiet stance.
Being a member of such well-known shows undoubtedly helps her earn a nice living. Not only that, but she has been silent about her residences and assets from the media. Readers will be notified of news that emerges.
Social Media Presence
Tamsin, like other performers, feels that social media is an essential aspect of an actor’s life and helps promote their name in the mainstream media.
In like manner, she is a social media whiz; Similarly, she credits her acting career to her social media talents and, of course, her outstanding acting abilities.
Likewise, she has received a lot of attention and praise for her social media presence. Not to mention it’s also an excellent opportunity for them to stay in touch with their audiences and keep them informed. Therefore, she uses social media and currently has profiles on two platforms: Instagram and Twitter.
Instagram– 30.2k followers
Twitter – 16.4 k Followers
Frequently Asked Question :
- Does Tamsin Egerton have children?
Yes, she has 3 children.
- How did Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton meet?
The set of the movie The Lovers, directed by two-time Oscar nominee Roland Joffé, brought Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton together for the first time.
- Who is Tamsin Egerton married to?
Tamsin Egerton is married to actor Josh Hartnett