Sarah Levy is a beautiful actress who has been in the heart of fans worldwide since she arrived in Hollywood. Being the child of one of the distinguished parents in the industry is tough and what’s tougher is giving continuity to the parent’s name.
She is the one and only daughter of handsome actors Eugene Levy and Deborah Divine. Like her parents, she is trying to establish her name in the movie industry. Sarah has been part of some of the blockbuster movies in the industry.
Some include Cheaper by the dozen 2, XIII: the Series, Larry Crowne, Working the Engels, and many more. She has been nominated for prestigious film fare awards for her work and contribution. Not to mention she has won a few of them too.
Today, through this illustrious article, we would like to tell you everything about this famous actress. We will let you know them all, from her age, height, and body to her ongoing relationship. Let’s get started with some quick facts;
Table of Contents
Some Quick Facts
|Date of Birth
|September 10, 1986
|Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|36 years old
|5 feet 3 inches or 1.60 cm
|121 pounds or 55 kg
|Dalhousie University, Branksome Hall
|Social Media Presence
Who Is Sarah Levy? Who Is Her Father?
As mentioned above, Sarah is a reputed actress who is the only daughter of actor Eugene Levy. Her father is one of the notable actors in the industry who is famous for his role in the movie American Pie and the television series Schitt’s Creek.
Apart from this, he has also contributed his role in the top movie such as Foxy Lady, Running, Cannibal Girls, Nothing Personal, Deadly Companion, Heavy Metal, Going Berserk, Splash, National Lampoon’s Vacation, Club Paradise, Speed Zone, Father of the Bride, Bride of Boogedy, Once Upon a Crime and many more.
Being one of the comedian-actor in Hollywood, he has worked in tv series such as Working the Engels, Package Deal, Greg the Bunny, Off Center, Hercules, Mad About You, Hiller, and Diller, Duckman, Road to Avonlea, Harrison Bergerson, to mention few.
In addition to this, her mother’s name is Deborah Divin. Although her father was an actor, Levy chose to walk down the aisle with someone who had nothing to do with the industry. Speaking of education, this pretty lady went to Branksome Hall and graduated from there.
Upon the completion of her graduation, she enrolled in Dalhousie University. There she was able to hone her skill in acting. Eventually, this actress was ready to follow in her father’s footsteps.
Who Is The Brother of Sarah Levy?
Many might find it astonishing to know that Sarah’s brother is none other than handsome actor Dan Levy. He is a comedian, writer, director, and producer as well. Not to mention he is four years older than his sister.
He is famous for his role as John in Happiest Season and James in Admission. Along with it, he is also known for hosting multiple MTV tv shows. Some of them include the likes of MTV Live, The After Show, Degrassi Goes Hollywood, Canada’s Smartest Person, Modern Family, and many more.
How Old Is Sarah Levy?- Age, Height, and Body Measurement
This charming diva was born in the year 1986 on September 10. In 2022, Levy is 36 years old and falls under the sun sign of Virgo. According to her sign, she is careless and loves to be around people like her.
As an actress, Sarah stands tall at 5 feet 3 inches, which translates to 1.60 cm. This young actress is a fitness freak and likes to appear presentable in front of the media. That might be why she hits the gym more often than not. Therefore Levy has a bodyweight measuring 55 kg, which translates to 121 pounds.
Talking about her physical stature, her bust measures about 34 inches, her waist about 26 inches, and her hip of 35 inches. She has a very appealing banana shape body figure. The most distinct feature of Sarah s her luscious brown and pair of gray eyes. Moreover, she prefers a dress size of 6 US.
Career and Movies
- As the only daughter of Eugene, she followed his footsteps and made her name as an actress.
- Her first role was in the movie named Larry Crowne. Later, she was seen in Adam Shankman‘s Cheaper by the dozen 2. luckily, she shares the screen with Steve Martin, Eugene Levy, Tom Welling, Piper Welling, and many more.
- Slowly and steadily, this lady was building her career. Fortunately, she got a leading role in Schitt’s Creek as Twyla Sands. In the series, Sandra shared the screen with her brother and father. Not to mention it was the most notable role she had ever done.
- The father-daughter bond is visible in the Capital One Auto Advertising campaign. Being a family, their career also goes hand in hand.
- It was in 2011 when this pretty lady became part of the renowned movie XIII: The Series. In the same year, her role as Eli in Larry Crowne was criticized by many.
- Apart from this, Sarah has also played her part in the short movies. Some of them included The Applicant and Roomies, released in 2012 and 2013, respectively.
Who Is The Husband of Sarah Levy? Does She Have Kids?
This beauty has turned several heads because of her beauty and elegant style. She has accumulated millions of fans worldwide and especially young men. Many men desire to be by her side, but Sarah is an independent woman who seeks respect from her partner.
It is not surprising that Levy is very secretive regarding her love and professional life. However, as soon as she fell in love with Graham Outerbridge, she could not resist sharing their picture on the internet with their fans.
In 2018, fans were delighted to see Sarah on Graham’s Instagram wall. They were seen having quality time with each other in Bermuda. About a month later, they were sunbathing in Lake Placid. Their undying love for one another has grown so immensely that the duo decided to adopt a George puppy.
Well, there is no denying that their Instagram is filled with pictures of each other. As for Outerbridge, he is happy to get Sarah in his life. He said, “Words can’t describe how proud I am of this wonderful woman. She’s the most talented and graceful person I’ve met, and I’m luckier than ever imagined! I love you.”
Sarah Levy Got Her First Baby
The 36 years old actress recently gave birth to her kid with producer cum actor Graham Outerbridge. Young James Eugene Outerbridge was born on the 5th of July in 2022.
They revealed that he came early than Sarah had expected. The baby is happy and healthy, and the duo seems to love him tenderly.
What Is The Net Worth of Sarah Levy?
After being in the industry for thankful decades, there is no denying that Sarah makes a bagful amount of money from her career. In 2022 alone, she is blessed to have a total net worth of $4 million.
This is all thanks to her memorable role as Twyla Sands in Schitt’s Creek’s comedy series.
Levy has been nominated for two Screen Actors Guild Awards for an Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
Thee is no doubt that Sarah makes a hefty amount of money. She has a lavish lifestyle and often travels to places in order to have fun.
Whenever Levy does not have any work in her hands, she tries to spend it with her family. As she is blessed to have a baby now, she is busy taking care of him.
Social Media Presence
This actress has been famous since she stepped into Hollywood. This lady has accumulated tons of fans through her outstanding work and stunning profile.
For Sarah, social media is the only place to share herself with her fans. Henceforth she is deliberately active on the social media platforms such as Instagram.
Instagram: 689k followers
- Sarah Levy rose to prominence for her role as Twyla Sands in the famous series of Schitt’s Creek.
- She is the only daughter of actor and comedian Eugene Levy and producer Deborah Divine.
- This hot actress will be cast as Jenna in Patty’s Auto’s upcoming movie. The release date of it is yet to be announced.
- In 2021, she appeared in two different movies, All Rise and SurrealEstate.
- For her role as Twyla Sands, she received a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in 2021.
- Sarah was nominated for the Canadian Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress, comedy for the same movie in 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Dan and Sarah Levy twins?
As a matter of fact, Dan and Sarah are not twins. However, they are siblings.
- Does Sarah Levy have a husband?
Yes, the young actress is married to producer cum actor Graham Outerbridge.
- Who is Eugene Levy’s wife?
Eugene has been married to beautiful Deborah Divine since 1977.
- How old is Sarah Levy?
This American actress is 36 years old as she was born on the 10th of September in 1986.
- What is Sarah Levy’s net worth?
This pretty lady is wealthy and has a net worth of $4 million.
- How tall is Sarah Levy?
This famous actress stands tall at a height of 5 feet 3 inches which converts to 160 cm.