Park Hae Soo is a gorgeous South Korean actor. He is most recognized for his portrayal of Cho Sang-woo in the Netflix South Korean drama Squid Game.
He has appeared in a variety of films and television programs. The Pirates, By Quantum Physics: A Nightlife Adventure, Legend of the Blue Sea, Memories of the Alhambra, and Prison Playbook are some of them
Table of Contents
Some Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Park Hae Soo|
|Nick Name||Park Hae Soo|
|Age||41 years old|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Suwon, Gyeonggi, South Korea|
|Date of Birth||21-Nov-81|
|Mother’s Name||Under Review|
|Father’s Name||Under Review|
|Height||181 cm or 5 feet 11 Inch|
|Weight||72 kg (158 lbs)|
|Body Measurement||41-34-15 Inches ( Chest-Waist-Biceps)|
|Race / Ethnicity||Under Review|
|Shoe Size||8 UK|
|Educational Qualification||Under Review|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
Early Life, Childhood, and Education
There is no accurate information available regarding his parents or siblings. According to different reports, actor Park comes from a mixed ethnic background with Asian ancestors.
Hae Soo has had an interest in acting since he was a youngster. After finishing high school, he enrolled in acting classes.
And it was just when he began his acting career. His previous jobs included working in theatre and as a model for various brands.
Park Hae Soo Age, Height, Body Measurement
This amazing man was born on November 21, 1981, under the sign of Scorpio. Park, born in 1981, is 41 years old in 2022.
In reality, this gorgeous man is of South Korean descent. Furthermore, he stands tall at a stunning height of 5 feet 11 inches (181 cm).
Park’s most distinguishing features are his big smile, crazy laugh, and flawless acting. Hae Soo weighs 72 kilograms (158 pounds).
In addition, Park has short black hair and black eyes. His excellent clothing and body complexion of 41-34-15 inches (Chest-Waist-Bicep) also contribute to his hot and appealing appearance.
- Hobbies include traveling.
- Fried fish and rice are two of my favorite foods.
- Favorite vacation locations include Sweden, Berlin, and Belgium.
- Favorite colors are blue and black.
Park Hae-soo Movies
- Park made his Broadway debut in 2007 with Mister Lobby. Other musical stages on which he appears include Angel Called Desire and Annapurna.
- In 2017, he won Best New Actor at The Seoul Awards for his performance as the lead in the drama series Prison Playbook.
- He played the part of Hwang Joong-Geun in The Pirates in 2014. He also played d a minor role in Minority Opinion, Master.
- Following that, in 2019, he played Lee Chang-woo in the film By Quantum Physics: A Nightlife Venture. In 2020, he will appear in the Netflix-produced film Time to Hunt.
- Yacha and Ghost are two of his forthcoming films.
- In his brief career, he has appeared in a variety of TV series.
- He made an appearance in God of War. He played the role of Kim Yun-hu.
- Actor Park has also starred in TV programs such as Me, Mom and Dad, Grandma and Anna (2013), and Six Flying Dragons (2015-16).
- In 2016, Park played the role of Hong Dong-Pyo in Legend of the Blue Sea. He also starred in the 2017 film The Liar and His Lover.
- His most memorable role was in Prison Playbook (2017-18). He played the role of Kim Je-hyuk.
- He made an appearance in Memories of the Alhambra in 2018. Persona was his next television program.
- In 2021, actor Park played another notable part. He became famous overnight for portraying Cho Sang-woo, the antagonist in Squid Game.
- His upcoming TV series is Surname and Money heist.
Is Park Hae-soo Married?- Wife
Park wedded his fiancée in a ceremony conducted in Seoul on January 14, 2019. Before marriage, the couple allegedly dated for a year.
He met his fiancée through a mutual acquaintance in 2017, and after a year of dating, they decided to marry. Park’s agency stated on September 29, 2021, that his wife had given birth to a son.
Park Hae Soo and his wife have been blessed with a newborn boy, according to the actor’s agency, BH Entertainment. They added to the family’s joy by stating that the mother and infant are both in good health.
Park Hae Soo in Squid Game
Park Hae Soo portrayed Cho Sang-woo, or player number 218, in the TV program Squid Game. He is the head of a securities firm’s investing team.
As we know from the series, he is Gi-hun’s junior and was a bright student at Seoul National University, but the police now pursue him for embezzling cash from his clients.
In the show, the Sang-woo character is hated for his betrayal of Abdul Ali. Abdul, a kind Pakistani immigrant, was a fan favorite in the series. Fans have been the most affected by his loss.
He bonds with Gi-hun, Sang-woo, and Il-num when they create a team.
As a result, his death after being tricked by Sang-woo, whom he mistook for a friend, was not shocking but sad. We also knew Ali would die but not from betrayal from his close friend.
Squid Game belongs to a subgenre of South Korean works that deal with economic issues and class conflicts based on the country’s issues but have global resonance.
Squid Game employs the famous survival-game genre, which is evocative of The Hunger Games, and Battle Royale. Moreover, Netflix’s newly released K-drama, Squid Game, has become one of the year’s most-watched series.
According to reports, it topped the charts in over 90 nations, including the United States, in just ten days. The South Korean series shows a fantastic Battle Royale-style Game in which 456 people, all of whom are deeply in debt.
Every Player risks their life for a 38 million dollar reward.
Park Hae-soo Net Worth and Salary
Park Hae-soo has a net worth of $2 million. He is an actor, and his primary source of income is from his roles in numerous television series and films.
However, considering that this talented actor shows no signs of slowing down, we can only expect Park’s net worth to increase in the future. Based on his net worth, we may estimate his annual salary to be around $200,000.
Park Hae Soo Is A BTS Fan
In 2021, Park revealed he is a huge fan of the greatest music band BTS. In an interview, Park, Hae Soo, Lee Jung Jae, Jung Ho Yeon, and Hwang Dong-hyuk were asked who would likely sing a BTS song.
As a result, the votes were split between Park and Jung. During the conversation, Jung revealed that Park was a better singer than him, but he knew more about BTS than him.
Later the actor revealed that Park was a huge fan of the K-pop band BTS. As a matter of fact, BTS is well known for music such as My Universe, Butter, Permission to Dance, Boys with Love, and many more.
Park Is Cast in Money Heist
This Korean actor was cast in MOney Heist: Korea-Joint Economic Area, a crime drama series derived from La Casa De Papel.
The show is directed by Kim Hong-sun and is written by Ryu Yong-Jae. The show stars people such as Yoo Ji-Tae, Jeon Jong0seo, Lee Won-jong, Lee Hyun-woo, and Park Myung-hoon.
The 41 years old actor will portray the famous Berlin or Song Jung-ho role. As per the stories, Park has served 25 years of detention because of attempted defection.
Social Media Presence
No matter how busy his schedule, Park Hae Soo always makes time for his devoted fans.
His Instagram followers are now in the millions, thanks to the success of his TV program. It’s all because of his fantastic acting and lousy persona.
Instagram: 2.6 million followers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Park Hae Jin’s wife?
This handsome actor walked down the aisle with Oh Yoo Jun in 2010.
- How old is Park Hae Soo?
As Park was born in the year f 1981 on the 21st of November, he is 21 years old.