Emma Watson is a brilliant actress who started her career as Hermione in the famous fiction movie of all time Harry Potter. People all over the world adored the carefree, cute, and bookworm character and were able to relate to it.
However, this is not the only achievement in her life. Growing up from that character, she portrayed several other roles, which boosted her career. As a matter of fact, Emma was recently seen in the movie Little Women as Margaret Meg March.
Along with Watson has been promoting women from all over the world to achieve equality. Similarly, she was ranked as the 100 most influential person in the world by Time magazine. There is no denying that she is one of the highest-paid actresses on the planet.
Today we are going to reveal how this young Hermione grew up in Hollywood. In addition to her career, we will also glance at her love life, earnings, age, husband, and more. Prior to this, let’s get started with some quick facts;
Table of Contents
Some Quick Facts
|Full Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1990|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Age||31 years old|
|Father’s Name||Chris Watson|
|Mother’s Name||Jacqueline Luesby|
|Siblings||Alex Watson, Toby Watson, Lucy Watson, Nina Watson|
|Height||5 ft 5 in or 165 cm|
|Weight||53 kg or 117 lbs|
|Body Measurements||34-23-34 in or 86-58.5-86 cm|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||Not Given|
|Education||The Dragon School, Headington School, Stagecoach Theatre Arts, Brown University|
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|Net Worth||$75 million|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
Who Is Emma Watson?-Family and Siblings
This young and determined individual was born Emma Charlotte Guerra Watson in Paris. Her parents were English lawyers Chris Watson and Jacqueline Luesby. When Watson was very young, her parents divorced, and she had to divide her time to be with them.
One time, Emma lived with her father in London and the rest of the tie with her mother in Oxfordshire. Not to mention this hottie is blessed to have one biological brother Alex Watson. Other than this, Watson has one stepbrother, Toby Watson, and two step sister Nina Watson.
Childhood and Education
At the age of 5, Emma enrolled in Dragon School, and at the age of 3, she was determined to be an actress. To hone her skill, she was sent to the Stagecoach Theatre Arts. Along with that, she was also keen on acting, singing, and dancing.
From the age of 10, Emma got a chance to perform with the production I the play. She studied in Dragon School until 2003 and changed her school to Headington School in Oxford. Likewise, at the age of 11, this pretty lady was cast in the Harry Potter.
In June 2006, ema gave a GCSE school examination in ten subjects. Surprisingly she achieves A+ in eight subjects and A in the other two. In May 2007, she joined AS levels in Art, History of Art, English, and Geography.
How Old Is Emma Watson? How Tall Is Emma Watson?
This beauty was born in the year of 1990, and in 2021, she is 31 years old. Recently she celebrated her birthday on the 15th day of April. Apart from this, she falls under the sun sign of Aries.
Added to that, Watson stands tall at a height of 5 feet 5 inches which converts to 165 cm. She has to maintain her weight as an actress, and she weighs about 53 kg or 117 pounds in 2021.
Talking about her body, her bust measures about 34 inches or 86 cm, her waist about 23 inches or 58.5 cm, and her waist about 34 inches or 86 cm. Other than this, Emma has very pretty light brown eyes as well as short luscious light brown hair.
Who Is The Husband of Emma Watson? Does She Have Any Kid?
Emma has received a lot of attention from people all over the world and especially from men. As a matter of fact, she has date plenty of men in Hollywood but has not walked down the aisle with anyone.
Currently, this hottie is madly in love with handsome Leo Robinson. Emma was seen kissing him in October 2019, but he was identified at that time. Talking about Leo, he is worked in a cannabis company located in Los Angeles.
This lovey-dovey couple was seen spending quality time in February 2021 in Los Angeles. Also, there was a rumor that both of them were about to get married, but this actress denied the fact.
- Artist: Tracey Emin
- Cocktail: Tonic and Gin
- Makeup Products: Lancome Hypnose mascara, Stila cream blush, Tarte Lip Surgence pencils, and Lancôme’s Teint Miracle
- Hotel: Berkeley, London, England
- Holiday Destination: Kenya
- Architect: Antoni Gaudi
- Perfume: Lancome Trésor Midnight Rose
- Accessory: Lipstick
- Actress: Juia Roberts
- Actor: Johnny Depp
- Harry Potter Book Name: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
- School Subject: English, History, Art
- Color: White
- Movie: Notting Hill
- Tv Show: Friends
- Cuisine: Spanish, Italian, and French
- Food: Toast
What Is Going On Between Emma Watson and Tom Felton?
Many might find it hard to believe, but the Harry Potter co-star is closer than they appear in the movie. As a matter of fact, this lady had a huge crush on Tom Felton, who played the part of Draco Malfoy while they were shooting the movies.
As per sources, Tom is the first crush, Emma. Even more, she told him how she felt about him, and both of them still laugh about this matter. Watson confirmed that it was all ahead of time, and they are good friends now. Upon the question about if they were together, Felton revealed that,
“It is far as the romantic side of it, I think that it is a Slytherin or Gryffindor thing rather than a Tom and Emma thing. I absolutely think the world of her and to be a part of what we have all been a part of. But for Emma to be the only girl, certainly the youngest one on set, to grow up with what she had to grow up with was incredibly exciting. You are going to get me teary now, but no, I think she is a fantastic influence on the world.”
Movies and Tv Shows
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- The Tale of Despereaus (2008)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
- My Week with Marilyn (2011)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
- The Bling Rind (2013)
- This Is the End (2013)
- Noah (2014)
- Colonia (2015)
- Regression (2015)
- Beauty and the Beast (2017)
- The Circle (2017)
- Little Women (2019)
What Is The Net Worth of Emma Watson?
Being one of the highest-paid actresses on the planet, there is no denying that Emma makes a handful amount of money from her career. To be precise, Emma has a net worth of approximately about $85 million in 2021.
This is all thanks to her for being the lead character on JK Rowling‘s Harry Potter novels. According to sources, it is revealed that this actress amassed approximately about $70 million from the series alone.
For the part of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Emma received a huge sum of $3 million. By the time she appeared in the sow of Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2, she had gotten around $30 million. In the movie titled Beauty and the Beast, she was given $15 million with additional bonuses.
Social Media Presence
Instagram: 60.6 million followers
Twitter: 28.9 million followers
- Emma can speak a little French as she was born in France.
- She was determined to be an actress at the age of 6.
- This actress owns two cats Domino and Bubbles.
- She is keen on playing tennis, netball, and hockey. Also, she can dance well in various styles.
- When she was 12 years old, Emma had a huge crush on Tom Felton, aka Draco Malfoy.
- Watson was named after her grandmother from paternal side, who was named Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson after she got married.
- Emma adores the character of Lisa in the Simpsons. She said that it reminded her of Hermione Granger’s role in the Harry Potter series.
- On January 28, 2008, she received her driver’s license and passed the test on her first attempt.
- She is a beer-drinking person but does not like smoking.
- At the age of 15, she was featured on the cover of Teen Vogue Magazine. Emma was also the youngest one to appear on the cover.
- In February 2021, it was rumored that Emma was retiring from her career. However, her manager from Untitled Entertainment, Jason, said that “ Her social media account may be dormant, but her career is not.”