Aubrey Plaza is an accomplished actress, comedian, and producer. Actress Plaza began her career as a performer in sketch comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater.
Aubrey’s breakthrough came from portraying April Ludgate’s character on the NBC comedy Parks and Recreation (2009–2015). Less than two decades in the cinema and television industry, she has appeared in various films and television programs. She has worked diligently to make a reputation for herself and to exhibit her abilities in the field.
She has acted in films and television shows such as Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010), the Do List (2013), Monsters University (2013), Life After Beth (2014), and Dirty Grandpa (2016).
This article will provide you, readers, with all you need to know about this gorgeous lady. Her age, height, looks, career, net worth, and other information will be reviewed. Let’s start with some basic facts.
Table of Contents
Quick Facts: Aubrey Plaza
|Aubrey Christina Plaza
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign
|Date of Birth
|1981 June 26
|Renee Plaza, Natalie Plaza
|54 kg or 119 lbs
|5 ft 6 inches or 1.68m
|Race / Ethnicity
|New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts
|Parks and Recreation (2009–2015)
|Net Worth (Approx)
Who is Aubrey Plaza Parents?
Plaza, an actress, was born in Wilmington, Delaware. Bernadette is her mother’s name, and she is an attorney. Her father’s name is David Plaza, and he works as a financial adviser. Renee and Natalie are her two younger sisters.
Plaza was named after Bread’s song “Aubrey.” Parks and Recreation actress Aubrey belongs to Puerto Rican, Irish and English descent. Likewise, he grew up Catholic household.
In 2002, Aubrey graduated from Ursuline Academy, an all-girls Catholic institution. Aubrey was student council president in high school and took part in Wilmington Drama League shows. She earned a bachelor’s degree in cinema from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in 2006.
Aubrey’s Age: What Is Her Age? How tall is she?
Aubrey Christina Plaza was born in 1981, and she is 37 years in 2021. She recently celebrated her 26th birthday on June 26.
Actress Aubrey was born under the sign of Cancer as a result. Plaza stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches on average (168 cm). According to sources, she had limited her body weight to 119 pounds, or 54 kilos in total.
Aubrey also has a 34-inch hip size and a 26-inch waist measurement. Similarly, she has a breast that measures about 36 inches. She has lovely dark brown hair that is long and shiny and stunning and captivating blazing brown eyes. Likewise, her dress size is 2 US, and her Shoe size is 8 US.
Aubrey Plaza Movies and TV series
- Since 2004, Plaza has been doing improv and sketch comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater.
- Plaza appeared as Robin Gibney in ESPN’s Mayne Street and the web series The Jeannie Tate Show.
- In Judd Apatow’s 2009 film Funny People, she co-starred with Seth Rogen.
- Plaza starred in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and Derrick Comedy’s Mystery Team, which premiered at Sundance in 2009. She co-starred with Jason Bateman and Will Arnett in a CollegeHumor short.
- She had an appearance on Portlandia in 2011. Plaza served as a guest judge on The Next Food Network Star in 2011 during a roast portion.
- From 2009 through 2015, Actress Plaza portrayed April Ludgate on Parks and Recreation. Her portrayal as the deadpan employee earned her widespread acclaim throughout the program, and she was dubbed one of the show’s standout characters.
2012s – Present
- She appeared in Father John Misty’s music video for “Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings” from the album Fear Fun in 2012.
- Plaza made her feature film debut in 2012, co-starring with Mark Duplass in the comedy Safety Not Guaranteed. Plaza portrayed Darius, a cynical intern.
- At the 2012 Young Hollywood Awards, she received the Breakthrough Performance (Female) award (YHA).
- She also had a leading part in the CBS film The To Do List in 2013.
- Plaza’s film, Life After Beth, written and directed by her now-husband Jeff Baena, premiered at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival.
- In Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, she co-starred with Zac Efron, Anna Kendrick, and Adam DeVine.
- In 2016, she appeared as a gnome dubbed “Hawaiian Coffee” on HarmonQuest and as Aaron Burr in the “Hamilton” episode.
- Plaza appeared in and produced two films in 2017, The Little Hours and Ingrid Goes West. In 2018, it was reported that she would feature in the independent comedy An Evening with Beverly Luff Linn.
- Plaza co-starred with Bill Murray in a short spoof of Robert Eggers’ The Lighthouse in February 2020 to promote the forthcoming Independent Spirit Awards.
- Likewise, Plaza produced and acted in the indie film Black Bear in 2020, and she also had a significant part in Happiest Season. Plaza has signed on to produce and appear in the Netflix comedy Hope.
Aubrey Plaza in Criminal Minds
In Season 11 of the CBS television program Criminal Minds, Aubrey Plaza portrayed Cat Adams, a contract killer. In Seasons 12 and 15, she reprised her role.
The persona of actress Plaza is detailed on criminalminds.fandom.com. Cat was molested as a kid by her father, Daniel, who was subsequently imprisoned for manslaughter in connection with the murder of her mother, his wife, Laila. She was placed in a foster family, but the foster father mistreated her, and she finally murdered him.
Jeff Davis developed and produced the American police procedural crime TV program Criminal Minds. Criminal Minds was one of the most-watched series during its 15-year existence.
Aubrey Plaza and Elizabeth Olsen
Elizabeth Olsen and Aubrey Plaza are two prominent celebrities that fulfill celebrity friendship goals. They became good friends after working together on a project in 2017. They collaborated on Ingrid Goes West.
Fans and viewers were thrilled to see the two actresses collaborate on the black comedy and even more thrilled to witness how their relationship grew following the film’s completion.
The couple has donned identical costumes on the red carpet, given amusing interviews together, and appears to be genuinely thrilled to be with one another.
There is currently no project in the works that will include both Aubrey Plaza and Elizabeth Olsen.
Who is Aubrey Plaza’s husband?
Plaza and Jeff Baena began dating in 2011 after meeting. Since then, they’ve worked on a number of projects together, including the films Life after Beth and The Little Hours, in which she acted, and Baena wrote and directed.
Plaza and Jeff Baena tied the knot in a private ceremony. Plaza confirmed her marriage to Baena in a May 2021 social media post, referring to him as “my darling husband.” At the same time, Plaza’s publicist confirmed the couple’s marriage to E! News.
Actress Plaza and Michael Cera dated for a while previously. Plaza met Cera while filming Scott Pilgrim vs. the World in Toronto in 2010, and their romance grew from there. Plaza almost married a previous movie co-star, and while they did not marry, they did discreetly date for a while.
Aubrey Plaza Net Worth
At the time of writing, actress Plaza’s net worth is estimated to be $6 million in 2021. This is owing to her notable performances in films and television shows such as Parks and Recreation (2009–2015), Legion (2017–2019), and several more movies and television series.
This actress, model, writer, and producer have had several positions in the entertainment world. As a result, Aubrey earns a lot of money from her profession.
Aubrey Plaza Instagram
Aubrey, like other actresses, believes that social media is a vital part of an actor’s life since it promotes their name in the public media.
Similarly, she is a social media whiz, and she attributes her acting career to her social media acumen and, of course, her exceptional acting talent.
Likewise, her social media presence has gotten a lot of attention and respect. Not to mention, it’s a fantastic way for them to remain in contact with and enlighten their audiences. As a result, she uses social media, and she currently has accounts on two platforms: Instagram and Twitter.
Instagram: 3 million Followers
Twitter: 2.1 million followers