Will Smith is a rapper, actor, and film producer from the United States. Smith has received five Golden Globe nominations, two Academy Award nominations, and four Grammy nominations. Actor Will rose to prominence as a rapper under the nickname The Fresh Prince in the late 1980s. Will Smith son has followed his father’s footsteps.
The actor is a father to Jaden Smith, Willow Smith, and Trey Smith. They had a fantastic relationship with Will, and the father-son-daughter duo is widely popular. Jaden and Will acted together in three movies. Among which “The Pursuit of Happiness” is one of the finest movies in the world.
Let’s unravel his journey, and let’s learn more about Will Smith’s life, relationship, Age, Height, and Social Media.
Some Quick Facts about Will Smith
|Full Name||Willard Carroll Smith Jr.|
|Nick Name||Will Smith|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1968|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Father’s Name||Willard Carroll Smith, Sr.|
|Mother’s Name||Caroline Bright|
|Siblings||Harry Smith, Pam Smith, Ellen Smith|
|Height||188 cm (6’1’’)|
|Weight||82 kg (180lbs.)|
|Education||Overbrook High School|
|Body Measurements||Chest 42 inches, Biceps 16 inches|
|Shoe Size||11 (U.S.), 44(E.U.)|
|Wife||Jada Pinkett Smith (m. 1997)
Sheree Zampino (m. 1992–1995)
|Children||Jaden Smith, Willow Smith, Trey Smith|
|Net Worth||$400 million|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
Will Smith Personal Life| Children, Relationships
Will Smith has had two marriages. Willard Smith III, also known as Trey, is his first marriage to Sheree Zampino, born in 1992. His relationship with Zampino lasted only three years. The couple had their divorce in 1995.
Since 1997, Will has been married to actress Jada Pinkett Smith. Jaden Smith, the couple’s son, was born in 1998, and Willow, their daughter, was born in 2000. He has always been open with his children, and they are more like friends.
Will and his son Jaden acted in threes movies together. Named first was “The pursuit of happiness” in 2006 with was received well in the box office and critically acclaimed. Jaden has also seen alongside his father in Men in Black –II and After Earth.
Who are Will Smith Parents?| Early life, Bio
Willard Carroll Smith Jr. is commonly known as Will Smith, born on September 25, 1968, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He was born to Willard Carroll Smith, Sr. and Caroline Bright.
His father, Willard used to work as is a veteran of the U.S. Air Force. And his mother, Caroline, used to work as a school board administrator. Will always look up to his father and was a steady and positive figure in his life.
He was born into a Baptist family, a Christian denomination, and was raised in West Philadelphia’s Winnfield neighborhood as a middle-class family. He has grown up with his elder sister Pam and twins siblings Harry, Ellen Smith.
Age and Body measurements
As of 2021, Will ought to be 52 years of age, born in 1968 as a charming and humorous African –American.
Willard is a tall man. Will Smith was undoubtedly blessed in height. We don’t care if you know the exact figures or not; we’ll tell you regardless. The actor is 6 feet 1 inch tall.
It’s not unusual for actors to gain or lose a few pounds for a role. The actor has kept himself fit for a very long time. Will currently weighs 82 kg or 180 lbs.
His biceps are 16 inches long, and his chest is 42 inches. All of this exercise and dedication to keep himself fit must flourish. The actor shoe size is about 11 (U.S.), a size 44 (E.U.), and a size 10 (U.K.).
Education and Early Life
From an early age, Will attended Our Lady of Lourdes private elementary school. After that, he went to Overbrook High School for his higher education. Will was excellent in his studies and even admired by many.
He was qualified with a high percentage for his further education in engineering. Nonetheless, he chose to follow his dream and path instead and went toward rаррng and making his way towards showbiz.
Smith had a pleasant disposition and quick tongue known for bailing him out of trouble, earning him the nickname “Prince.”
Career and Success of Will Smith
- In their teenage year, Smith and D.J. Jazzy Jeff came together and formed a duo name the duo D.J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince was born.
- They both started making fresh music, such as they rapped about adolescent anxieties in a freestyle that was safe and entertaining to mainstream America.
- Similarly, in 1986 they delivered “Girls ain’t Nothing but Trouble,” the duo’s first record, was a hit. Similarly, Rock the House, their debut album, charted at number one on the Billboard 200 in 1987.
- J. Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince’s success continued in 1988 with the album He’s The D.J., I’m The Rapper. T
- Likewise, The album, which included the radio-friendly songs “Parents Just Don’t Understand,” “Brand New Funk,” and “Nightmare on My Street,” received the first-ever Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance.
- It was followed by “And In This Corner” in 1989, which maintained the pair’s meteoric rise to fame, and Will’s decision not to attend college proved prudent.
- Similarly, With his success in singing, Will also gave a shot in his acting career.
- Will signed for Fresh Prince playing a rapper in the series was a huge hit, and the sitcom ran for six seasons.
- Likewise, In 1993, he acted in Six Degrees of Separation, which was his first significant role in the film. Along with that, he also worked in Bad Boys, which was his step towards stardom.
- Smith then starred in the epic sci-fi film Independence Day in 1996, establishing himself as a major player in Hollywood.
- Smith was able to reclaim his big-screen swagger in the 2001 biopic Ali, based on boxing legend Muhammad Ali.
- Smith performed his life as a charismatic boxer, going to tremendous measures to prepare and discipline himself to honor the role.
- Despite a record-breaking opening weekend, the film outperformed expectations at the box office. Actor Will received his first nomination for the academy award.
- In 2002 and 2003, Will acted in Men Black-II and Bad boys –II, which was not as successful as his first.
- Similarly, In the following year, Smith performed in Robot, which was a big hit gaining $144 million domestically.
- In 2005 Will played in a comedy movie called Hitch, and in 2006 he was seen in Pursuit of Happiness alongside his son Jaden for which he receives his second Academy Award nomination.
- Likewise, In 2008 he produced and acted in Hancock, and also in the same year, he worked in a seven-pound where he changes the lives of seven people.
- In 2012 Smith he made a comeback in a movie with Men in Black-III, which also co-starred his don Jaden.
- Similarly, Will received his Golden Globe nomination for acting as Dr. Bennet Omalu in the sports drama Concussion in the year 2015.
- In the following year, 2016, he was seen in the epic D.C. comic movie Suicide Squad, which became one of the most successful films.
- Will Smith was seen as a wisecracking Genie in Guy Ritchie’s direction of Disney’s Aladdin’s live-action adaptation, which grossed over $1 billion worldwide.
- In 2019 Will was seen in his second starring role in an animated film, in Spies in Disguise, opposite Tom Holland.
Will Smith is considered to be the highest-earning male actor in the world. As of 2021, Actor Will’s net worth is estimated to be $400 million. Will shows his love for cars as he owns a Bentley Azure, a Mayback 57s, a 1965 Ford Mustang, a Cadillac Escalade, and a Mercedes Benz GL450.
Their Calabasas home is worth $42 million. The Smiths spend a portion of their fortune on their three children, Jaden, Willow, and Trey. In 2016, they paid $4 million for Jaden’s own 6000-square-foot home.
Social Media Presence
This comedian, singer, fantastic actor, and outstanding father is socially active. MIB actor likes to interact with his followers and makes his presence in this fast world.
You can get in touch with Will through
Instagram– 55.1 million followers
Twitter– 127 K followers
Some Frequently asked questions about Will Smith :
- What is the net worth of Will Smith as of 2021?
Will Smith is considered to be the highest-earning male actor in the world. As of 2021, Will Smith’s net worth is estimated to be $400 million.
- Who is Trey Smith?
Willard Smith III, also known as Trey, is the son of Will Smith.
- Who is the wife of Will Smith?
- Since 1997, Will has been married to actress Jada Pinkett Smith. Jaden Smith, the couple’s son, was born in 1998, and Willow, their daughter, was born in He has always been open with his children, and they are more like friends.