Suge Knight wife, Sharitha Knight, is a producer. She is well known for being the ex-wife of Marion Hugh Suge Knight Jr. Suge, a former American music executive, co-founder, and CEO of Death Row Records.
Knight’s wife was part of the controversy surrounding the death of famous rapper Tupac Amaru Shakur, named 2pac.
Suge married Michel’le in 1999 while he was in prison, but she filed for divorce six years later. Her ex-husband Knight is serving his 28 years sentence at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility, a California state prison near San Diego. He will be eligible for release in 2034.
Sharitha Knight: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Sharitha Lee Golden|
|Known Name||Sharitha Knight|
|Date of Birth||24th January 1968|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, US|
|Education||George Washington Preparatory High School, University of Nevada Las Vegas|
|Social Media Presence|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Sharitha was born in Los Angeles, California, United States. She grew up in Los Angeles.
The music producer joined George Washington Preparatory High School in Los Angeles. However, he graduated in 1986 from high school. After then, she attended the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
The black beauty lady has been married several times as her surname has changed. However, she was the first wife of Marion Hugh Knight Jr, professionally known as Suge Knight.
Sharitha had a robust presence in Suge’s life during the 1980s and 1990s. Suge had claimed that she and a staff of DRRs attempted to kill him. But she denied his statement about her involvement in the murder.
Age and Height| How Tall Is Sharitha Knight?
Suge Knight ex-wife Sharitha was born on 24th January 1968. She is 54 years old. The producer has black hair and black eyes.
There is no information about her body measurements. But according to her Instagram account, Knight’s ex-wife has a tall and curved body figure.
Knight was previously married to Suge Knight. He was a figure of the popular hip-hop group Death Row Records. The couple met in the 1980s at a party. At that time, she was still new in high school.
Suge is professionally well known as an American music executive and the co-founder and former CEO of Death Row Records. He was a premier figure in gangsta rap’s commercial success.
Sharitha’s husband was criminally charged with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, and hit and run. The founder got a penalty of 28 years in prison.
They exchanged numbers after meeting and started dating though Suge was arrested. He was charged with assault after cutting her ponytail. They, unfortunately, got married in 1989 in Las Vegas. Suge Knight’s wife, Sharitha, was dating LAPD Officer Kevin Gaines at the time of both 2PAC and Biggi’s murders, thrilling.com gathered.
Sharitha and Suge had a daughter together named Arion and separated from each other. She got married to Golden immediately after their divorce. Again they gave birth to two children with her second husband.
Sharitha was married to Suge, the founder of Death Row Records, which was co-founded in 1991. She got a percentage of the company as it grew. However, the label became famous when it started singing popular artists, including Snoop Dogg, Tupac Shakur, MC Hammer, and Lady of Rage.
She contributed to the label’s success by promoting Snoop Dogg by producing his videos. The producer work hard and was described as highly professional. Knight’s wife is credited to have brought professionalism to Death Row Records.
At that time, she also helped Suge manage Tupac’s career. However, Suge started singing with his friends in 1995. But this gave way to controversies and led to arguments between the couple. However, the duo left the label, and the company began to fall.
The black lady also found it challenging to work with her husband, who had by now begun using violence to keep his staff from leaving. Suge’s wife, unfortunately, left the label.
Death Row Records Controversies
- Her ex-husband started earning his friends to sign for the label in 1995.
- Death Row Records was involved in controversies, lawsuits, and violence, although it enjoyed financial success.
- However, Knight was rise to the top ranks of the music industry. He began his music company in 1989. Knight offered to pay $1.4 million bail for the already successful rapper Tupac Shakur. 2Pac was in jail on a sexual abuse charge.
- The company started to fall when Shakur was shot and killed in September 1996 in Las Vegas. He was rolling along in the passenger seat of a car driven by a Knight. The producer was hurt by an incident but was not targeted.
- In the involvement of 2pac’s death, the founder was sentenced to jail.
- Sharitha kept a relatively low profile while working for Death Row Records. She also produced albums for some of hip hop’s most significant artists then.
- The producer tried to continue working but unfortunately had to leave the label after 2Pac’s death which had begun to fail.
- The CEO of DRR came forward to the producers of a documentary about 2Pac in April 2017. He said that Sharitha and a Death Row staffer Reggie Wright Jr. were behind 2Pac’s death.
- Suge also told that his ex-wife was trying to kill him to get control over the label but hit 2Pac instead.
- But her ex-husband denied these arguments by saying that the label was worthless without 2Pac. She had no prime motive to kill either of them.
Kevin Gaines Cause of Death
Kevin Lee Gaines was an American police officer. Gaines was born on 16th February 1966 in Los Angeles, California.
Similarly, the officer had connections to Death Row Records and the Bloods. He dated Suge Knight’s ex-wife Sharitha at that time. But Kevin was shot and killed on 18th March 1997 at 31 in Studio City, California.
He was killed by undercover LAPD detective Frank Lyga who was determined to act in self-defense. A white officer charged racial tensions and participated in a media distraction by shooting a black officer.
Even though the investigation into Gaine’s behavior also provided the first clues to the worldwide police corruption of the Rampart scandal.
Theresa Swan| Suge Girlfriend
Theresa Swan was one of Suge’s girlfriends. She was the mother to one of his kids. However, she has got a criminal history and got multiple identities. Swan has been doing white-collar crimes on behalf of Suge over the years.
The lady was allegedly caught in this auto loan fraud situation with dealerships. But a man she had been loyal to for many years was the father of one of her children.
Theresa told that he was a Blood gang member. At that time, Poochie was paid $13,000 for the murder of Biggie Smalls, and she was paid $12,000.
Sharitha Knight Net Worth and Income
In 1992 Death Records was founded by rappers Dr. Dre and The D.O.C. The producer Suge Knight was also involved in the label and was Sharitha’s husband then. However, she was not one of the official founding owners but worked as a producer.
According to the label, Knight’s wife got a percentage of the company. Due to multi-platinum artists like Snoop Dogg, Tupac (2Pac) Shakur, MC Hammer, and Lady of Rage, the company became famous for singing.
Likewise, the label concentrated on West Coast artists from California’s inner cities. Sharitha Knight has a net worth of $200,000 as of now.
Sharitha Knight Net Worth in various currencies
|Name of Currencies||Value of Net worth|
|Indian Currency||Rs 15,838,500|
Social Media Presence
Instagram: 966 followers
Interesting Facts about Sharitha Knight
- She is the ex-wife of Rap Music Management Mogul Suge Knight.
- Sharitha and Suge were high school sweethearts.
- The producer left him because he had extramarital affairs.
- Kevin Gaines was her boyfriend at the time of his death.
- Suge alleged in 2017 that Sharitha and Death Row staff member Reggie Wright Jr. had attempted to kill Tupac.
Frequently Asked Question about Suge Knight Wife Sharitha Knight
- Where is Suge Knight right now?
The producer of Death Row Records is serving jail at the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility and will be eligible for release in 2034.
- Who was Suge Knight’s first wife?
Sharitha Knight was his first wife.
- What happened to Suge Knight’s wife?
Suge’s wife, Toi-Lin Kelly, was sentenced to three years in jail.
- How many times was Suge Knight married?
Suge Knight was married twice.