Robie Uniacke is a mathematician, researcher, and entrepreneur. Uniacke is well-known around the world as the boyfriend of Rosamund Pike, the famous Gone Girl actress, with whom Uniacke has been in a relationship for nearly 12 years.
According to a ‘Daily mail UK’ report, Uniacke was in charge of up to three companies in 2008. In 2010, he founded Pale Fire Ltd, an IT consultancy firm. The company, however, was declared insolvent and dissolved in 2016.
Robie Uniacke: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Robie Uniacke|
|Date of Birth||1961|
|Birth Place||Windsor, England.|
|Age||61 years old|
|Sun Sign||Under Review|
|Father’s Name||David Corbett Uniacke|
|Mother’s Name||Jennifer Sally Cunningham|
|Sister/brother name||Caspar John Uniacke
Kate Uniacke (Half-brothers)
Camila Alexander (sister)
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
Graduated in mathematics
|Marital Status||Divorced twice
|Children name||Atom Uniacke
Robie jonjo Uniacke
|Net Worth||$9 million|
|Social Media Presence||N/A|
|Source of Wealth:||Business|
|Last Updated||January 2022|
Who are Robie Uniacke Parents?
Robie Uniacke was born in the United Kingdom. Uniacke was born in 1961. His parents raised Robie in Windsor, England. Uniacke’s father’s name is David Corbett Uniacke, and his mother’s name is Jennifer Sally Cunningham. This good-looking man also has a sister named Camila Alexander.
There is no information on when David and Jennifer married. However, the couple split as David Corbett had a relationship with Susan Verney.
Robie’s father had a relationship with another woman named Susan Verney. On Friday, March 10th, 1972, David Uniacke married Susan Geraldine Verney, 29 years old. They had two children together named Casper and Kate.
We do not have any information on the internet regarding Robie’s father’s profession. It is believed that Robie’s mother was a house maker.
Robie also has half-brothers Caspar John Uniacke and Kate Uniacke.
Early life and Education
Robie attended Eton College in Windsor, England. Since Robie was a child, he has had an interest in mathematics. There is very little information about Robie’s childhood and how he was raised.
Following his relationship with his parents, it seems that he was presented with all the care and fortune, and he was sent to a good college for his studies. The mathematician received his bachelor’s degree in mathematics in 1983.
As we know, Robie is a mathematician and a researcher; we can assume that his parents were supportive foe his interests and hobbies. He was a brilliant student.
Robie has done researches on many theories as very. He also speaks Mandarin very well.
Robie Uniacke Age and Height
Robie Uniacke was born in the United Kingdom. His exact date of birth is not available on the internet; however, he is 61 years old as of 2022. Robie Uniacke is famous for his looks. Uniacke was born in 1961.
Robie has been handsome since a young age. This good-looking guy stands tall with an incredible height of 5 feet and 11 inches. He has a slim type of body and a model-like height. Robie weighs 78 kg.
He is British by birth and of Caucasian-White ethnicity. Robie follows Christianity. His shoe size is 9.
Uniacke has a chest measurement of 44 inches, a waist measurement of 32 inches, and hip measurements of 35 inches. He keeps his body fit and maintains his physical features through his workouts and everyday routines.
Uniacke’s hair color is light brown, and he has beautiful blue eyes. He has a high hairline.
- Most of the information about Robie Uniacke’s early business career or his hazy reputation as a “mathematical researcher” is unknown.
- Robie Uniacke is a businessman and mathematician from the United Kingdom.
- Since he was a child, Robie Uniacke has had a strong interest in mathematics. As a result, he decided to become a professional mathematician. His brilliant ideas and creative thinking helped him achieve enormous success throughout childhood and adolescence.
- According to a ‘Dailymail UK’ report, Robie Uniacke was in charge of up to three companies in 2008. In 2010, he founded Pale Fire Ltd, an IT consultancy firm. The company, however, was declared insolvent and dissolved in
- Robie has done a lot of researches on theories.
- Robie established the well-known IT firm Pale Fire Ltd in 2010.
- In like manner his company was liquidated after six years due to an inability to clear debts. The entrepreneur was reportedly suspended as the company’s CEO for four years after failing to deliver £179,602 in tax to HMRC in early During an investigation into his defunct IT consulting firm, Pale Fire, he also admitted to a couple of violations.
Robie Uniacke Wife
Robie Uniacke’s first marriage was to Emma Howard, the 30-year-old daughter of the late Earl of Carlisle, whom Uniacke married in 1983 when he was 22 years old.
They have one child, Robie Jonjo Uniacke. However, it was a miserable marriage that lasted only a few years. Likewise, both needed to be recovered due to severe heroin addiction.
Uniacke then married interior designer Rose Batstone. The couple had three children: Hector, Olive, and Florence Uniacke. Unfortunately, neither marriage lasted long. Olive, his daughter, is a close friend of ‘Harry Potter’ actor Daniel Radcliffe.
In late 2009, Robie started dating actress Rosamund Pike. She previously had two failed relationships: one with film director Joe Wright. It ended over an alleged disagreement over ‘pre-wedding postcards. Furthermore, another connection was with actor Simon Woods. Unfortunately, he came out gay after two years of a relationship.
This time, though, she was drawn to a considerably older man outside the entertainment world because he was “the most interesting person I’ve ever come across,” in her words.
According to reports, he is “articulate and harsh” about the parts she takes on and frequently assists in keeping her tendency to “think there is more on the page than there is” in control.
The duo has been married for about a decade and has two sons: Solo Uniacke, born on May 6, 2012, along with Atom Uniacke, born on December 2, 2014.
The pair, however, is not in a hurry to marry, as Pike told ‘Vogue’ following the birth of her first child that it was intriguing to defy the traditions by having a baby without getting married.
Interestingly, Robie, who has been married twice, has also been wearing T-shirts with slogans like “marriage is homosexual.” He is known as a Sinophile since he speaks almost entirely Chinese to their children. According to Pike, even at the age of four, Solo could translate Chinese for Pike during their visits to Beijing.
Rosamund Mary Ellen Pike is a British narrator and actress. Her honors include a Golden Globe Award and a Primetime Emmy Award and nominations for an Academy Award and the British Academy Film Awards.
Robie has been involved in several issues. There was some controversy that he had previously been a drug addict who had been to treatment multiple times. However, he is not currently embroiled in any scandal.
This business person was fired from his job at the corporation in 2018 and was barred from returning for four years. He was forced to deal with this predicament after failing to pay the taxman $250,000.
Robie became embroiled in financial problems just as Rosamund’s latest picture ‘Entebbe‘ opened theaters in May 2018, according to Dailymail UK. It stated that he had been barred from serving as a business director. It came after Robie confessed to several charges during the investigation into his company’s demise, Pale Fire Ltd.
Robie Uniacke Net Worth
Robie’s net worth is $9 million as of now. The majority of his earning is from his business. He also promotes bands from which he earns a good amount of money.
Even though Robie’s business career is not going well, Robie is the founder of Pale Fire Ltd., an IT consulting firm, in 2010. However, the company was forced to close in 2016 due to bankruptcy.
Rosamund also attributes Robie’s ‘astute mind’ to her ability to focus on her job and influence how she approaches her characters while performing. She also admires him for his “wit, cleverness, and irreverence,” She attributes her fearlessness to him.
According to the liquidator’s report, Robie’s company’s account was overdrawn by £133,000. Following these events, Robie eventually admitted spending a lot of money on himself. He spent £144,060 on random purchases, £10,514 on mobile phone purchases, and £25,154 on bank fees.
Uniacke’s research and mathematics calculations must have helped him earn a sufficient monetary asset back in the day.
Robie’s wife maintains her principal residence in London, where she lives with her partner, businessman Robie Uniacke, and their two kids, Solo and Atom. Robie’s wife’s net worth is $10 million as of now.
Robie’s Uniacke Instagram
Robie is not a social media user. He does not have his own official Twitter or Instagram profiles. Similarly, Robie is also inactive on Facebook and does not have an official Facebook account. He is preserving his privacy to the greatest extent possible.
Robie is a man with many interests and hobbies. Robie Uniacke, a well-educated man, has been described as an ardent reader and a feminist by his partner, Rosamund Pike.
Similarly, Robie Uniacke enjoys going to new places. China is his favorite travel destination, and he has learned Mandarin on his own while simultaneously teaching his children the language.
Facts about Robie Uniacke
- Robie Uniacke is sixty years old. He was born in England.
- Likewise, Uniacke is a businessman and mathematician from the United Kingdom.
- Robie does not have an Instagram account. Rosamund, too, is wary of making her life public, despite having an Instagram account.
- Rosamund and Robie have not yet married. The couple has been together since 2009 and resides in England.
- When it comes to Robie and Rosamund’s children, their first child was born in May 2012. Soon after, in December of 2014, the couple gave birth to their second son, Atom.
- Many people may be surprised to learn that Robie Uniacke divorced Emma Howard. It was after six years of marriage in 1988. Robie Jonjo Uniacke was born to a former spouse.
- Furthermore, Robie then married Rose Batson, with whom he has three children. Olive, Florence, and Hector are their names. They were married for an extended period before deciding to divorce.
- Similarly, Robie has a net worth of $9 million.