An Australian-born Rachael Taylor attractive actress and model who is daring and gorgeous and has a particular place in the hearts of their admirers.
Taylor, well known for her roles in Transformers, Shutter, and Jessica Jones as Patricia “Trish” Walker, has participated in Miss Teen Tasmania.
There are specifics about her that you should be aware of. So join us as we peel back the layers of Taylor’s accomplishment.
|Full Name||Rachael May Taylor|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1984|
|Birth Place||Launceston, Australia|
|Father’s Name||Nigel Taylor|
|Mother’s Name||Christine Taylor|
|Height||5 ft. 8 in (1.74 m)|
|Hair Color||Dyed Blonde|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|Education||Graduated, The University of Sydney|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Social Media Presence|
Table of Contents
How old is Rachael Taylor?
Many fans of the actress Rachael may be surprised to learn that the Jessica Jones actress is already in her mid-30s. On July 11, 1984, Rachael Taylor was born, making her 36 years old. As a Cancer, she displays qualities like hard work, kindness, and the will to achieve.
Where was Rachael Taylor born? Her Family and Education?
Taylor was born in the Tasmanian city of Launceston. Christine Taylor is her mother’s name, and Nigel Taylor is her father’s name. According to reports, she has no additional siblings and was raised as a single Child.
She graduated from The University of Sydney after attending Riverside High School in 2000.
Taylor had aspired to be an actor since she was a youngster, and she had participated in several school plays.
Rachael Height | Age and Body Measurements
It is no wonder that Grey’s Anatomy actress gets a great deal more attention from someone who has worked in the movies and TV shows entertainment sector for over a decade. Apart from her exceptional performance abilities, Rachael Taylor also excites the media with her interview and appearance in various magazines and commercials.
The Tasmanian actress has Dyed blonde hair with green eyes. Further, the actress also stood at 174 cm (5.8 feet) and kept her lovely form weighing 58 kgs (127 lbs.). Please do not fall for her dimpled smiling face and charming appearance.
Her bra size is 32A, shoe size is 9 US, and dress size 2 US.
Rachael Taylor: Her Character Trish Walker in Jessica Jones
Taylor portrayed Trish Walker in the Marvel Cinematic Universe streaming television episodes Jessica Jones (2015–2019). She has a cameo role in Marvel’s Luke Cage (2016) and Marvel’s The Defenders (2017). Both reviewers and fans loved her performance as Trish Walker.
Whether Taylor dressed up in Hellcat’s feline-themed yellow superhero outfit for Jessica Jones, fans theorized that she’d be featured in a potential “Defenders” series as well, which she was in the cast in The Defenders (2017).
Her carb diet and extensive gym routine remained fit for her character; she states that her extensive routine was hard for her, but the hard work paid off, and fans praised her.
Rachael Taylor Movies and TV series?
- Taylor previously participated in the Miss Teen Tasmania state finals and posed for Skye-Jilly International.
- Rachael has participated in a variety of American projects, including television dramas on Natalie Wood and the development of Dynasty (in which she played Catherine Oxenberg) and the horror films Man-thing (2005) and See No Evil (2006).
- Taylor portrayed Sasha Forbes in the minor Australian drama series headLand.
- Rachael was nominated for a Logie Award for Most Popular New Female Talent for her performance in headLand on April 3, 2006.
- Taylor’s most notable part was as Maggie, a signals analyst, in the 2007 film Transformers, with Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf. Taylor later stated that she would not be returning for the Transformers 2 sequel.
- In the box office hit picture Shutter in 2008, Taylor featured a remake of the 2004 Thai film of the same name, with star Joshua Jackson. Despite conflicting reviews, the picture was a financial success.
- Taylor got the character of Amie in the Australian film Cedar Boys in 2009, and she also portrayed Galaxy in the comedy Splinterheads.
- Furthermore, she co-starred with Alex Dimitriades in the Australian love film Summer Coda, a box office hit.
- Taylor made her Grey’s Anatomy debut as Dr. Lucy Fields, an obstetrician and maternal-fetal fellow. She appears in eight Grey’s Anatomy episodes.
- Taylor appeared in the short-lived adaptation of the television series Charlie’s Angels in 2011, and she also played Nancy Grey in the film Red Dog that same year. Later the same year, Taylor was featured in the Russian science-fiction thriller film The Darkest Hour, directed by Chris Gorak.
- Taylor played the character of Alex in the 2012 Australian comedy Any Questions for Ben? Despite the film’s underwhelming box-office performance and poor reviews, Taylor was hailed for her performance and became an immediate fan favorite. The Herald-Leigh Sun’s Paatsch commented, “Taylor oozes confidence and kindness (in her performance). It’s a shame she’s out of the picture for extended periods of time.”
- Actress Taylor played Jane Van Veen in the TV series drama 666 Park Avenue from 2012 to 2013.
- She was then cast as Agent Susie Dunn in the one-season NBC drama Crisis in 2014.
- Furthermore, the diva co-starred with fellow Australian Isabel Lucas in the 2014 thriller The Loft, a remake of the 2008 original. Taylor portrayed Rachel Hill in the 2016 film Gold. Taylor starred in the Australian comedy-drama Ladies in Black in 2018.
- Rachael played Molly Murphy in the 2019 film Finding Steve McQueen, with Travis Fimmel, Forest Whitaker, and William Fichtner.
Who is Rachael Taylor Husband?
Who would not want Rachael Taylor to date her beauty and be next to her? Taylor had a brief relationship with one or more. She loves to work when she is able and thinks it’s time to do it all. Rachael had at least more than one relationship previously getting married.
According to insiders, Rachael Taylor is secretly married to her photographer lover Mike Piscitelli. After being in a romantic relationship for a few years, the pair got engaged in 2017.
Taylor was supposed to be in a romantic connection with Zachary Levi between 2007 and 2i008, although the connection did not last long. According to sources, she was also in a relationship with Jason Trawick in 2008.
In 2009, she was in a relationship with Matthew Newton. Taylor said that their relationship was unhealthy and that Newton mistreated her. In 2010, they called it quits on their romance.
Since calling it quits Rachael has not been seen with another man which is interesting. For someone who has always been linked romantically, her step to not be with a man tends to surprise many.
On the contrary, she might also be dating another man in the silence. With a keen interest to keep the personal and professional life different, Taylor might have decided to not be vocal about her present relationships.
How much is Rachael Taylor worth?
The world of acting is so believable because of the starry eyes and superb fantasies. This also demonstrates that you have a really great income provided you know work hard and impress the fans with the roles.
Rachael’s major source of income is acting and modeling.
Hannah Ware Bio, Age, Career, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Social Media Presence>>>
Rachael’s career as an actor is finally taking off. Rachael garnered a lot of attention for her roles in Transformers, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and The Defenders. Rachael presently has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
There are many years of hard effort and different TV programs and movies to rise to the top. As a result, her net worth will rise now.
Furthermore, the actress will be increasingly visible in exciting projects and performances. We will keep you informed of any changes in her net worth. Keep an eye out for updates.
Does Rachael Taylor have an Instagram account? – Social Media Presence
Many celebrities create social media for movie marketing, brand endorsements, and fan commitments for different reasons. Some of them are still active, while others resist and post just sometimes. Rachael is active on Instagram but inactive on Twitter and Facebook as of now.
Instagram = 278k Followers
Twitter = 60.7k Followers
Frequently Asked Question?
- Did Rachael Taylor actually leave Grey’s Anatomy?
Yes, Taylor end her role just after eight episodes,
- Does Rachael Taylor use Instagram?
Yes, she does have Instagram and is active on it.