You shouldn’t have a tall height and a muscular body to make things right in Hollywood. Martin Klebba is an artist and stunt man from the United States. He is still actively working as the creative director in the industry.
In the prominent Pirates of the Caribbean series, he is most recognized for his portrayal of Marty. Martin Klebba is a well-known actor. The achievements of man have been significant.
Klebba suffers from acromicric dysplasia, a type of dwarfism. When he visited his then girlfriend’s now wife’s house, he preferred to play computer games with his kid, he said in an interview.
There are many more fascinating things about him, from his personal life to professional achievements, his love life, kids, etc. In this write-up, we will try and cover every aspect of it.
Table of Contents
Martin Klebba: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Martin Klebba|
|Date of Birth||23rd June 1969|
|Birth Place||Troy, Michigan|
|Age||53 year old|
|Father’s Name||Will Update Soon|
|Mother’s Name||Will Update Soon|
|Siblings||Will Update Soon|
|Sister/brother name||Will Update Soon|
|Ethnicity||Will Update Soon|
|Weight||80 kilograms (176 pounds)|
|Body Measurements||Will Update Soon|
|Body Type||Will Update Soon|
|Shoe Size||Will Update Soon|
|Education||Athens Junior High|
|Religion||Will Update Soon|
|Children name||Alec Klebba and Makenzie Rae Klebba|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Salary||Will Update Soon|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
|Source of Wealth:||Actor, Stunt man|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
Martin Klebba was born in Troy, Michigan, where he completed his earliest life. There is no factual information regarding his parents and siblings, which is quite an issue.
Looking at Martin’s success in his career, one can say that Klebba had more of a mixed-bag childhood. Due to his short height, this talented actor was quite trolled by his friends in the earliest days. Still, he managed to make an impact with his performance and skills.
Klebba is a hardworking actor who is academically pretty sound. His performance in front and also behind the camera has been highly completed.
Talking about his education, Martin is quite educated. For graduation, he went on to choose Athens Junior High. Meanwhile, he further was part of the acting schools, whereby the actor made good use.
But the information on that front is tough to find. As soon as something pops up, readers will be made aware.
Martin Klebba Age and Height
On 23rd June 1969, a talented actor, Martin Klebba, was born. Klebba is 53 years old as of 2022. Klebba might not have the tallest height, but he has the guts and determination better than most of us.
He was born in Michigan and stood at the height of 4’1″. Along with that, his body weight reads at 80 kgs. The body weight can be higher for an actor with such a small height. Being born in June, his zodiac sign falls under Cancer.
The most prominent distinguishing feature of Klebba is the cheeky smile and sparkling pair of eyes. This Pirates of Caribbean actor has remained silent on the vital body statistics and shoe and dress size.
Putting light into the man’s physical appearance, he has a shining pair of blue eyes filled with spark. Other than that, he has flawless brownish hair. However, he loves to keep his head clean-shaven for the action roles, so you might not find much hair on his head.
- Martin was a frequent visitor on Howard Stern’s program in the 1990s, earning the moniker “Marty the Midget.”
- Martin has appeared in several movies, most notably the Pirates of the Caribbean series, where he played Marty, a member of Captain Jack Sparrow’s Black Pearl crew, in movies one through five.
- Martin appeared as a ring announcer in the film Cradle 2 the Grave in 2003.
- In 2009, he starred in All’s Faire in Love”, a chick flick centered at a Renaissance fair, as “Count Le Petite.”
- He’s also appeared in many low-budget horror and comedy movies.
- Martin’s stunt accomplishments include Hancock, Zombieland, Meet the Spartans, Epic Film, and Van Helsing.
- “Marty,” dressed in motion-capture pajamas, played the Dimorphodon who fights Chris Pratt during Jurassic World.
- As in the 2001 made-for-TV picture Snow White: The Fairest of Them All, Martin played Friday, including some of the seven dwarfs.
- Knee High, a Comedy Central probably made film from 2003, stars him as Hank Dingo. In the Charmed season 6 episode Witch Wars, P.I. Martin appeared as a devil.
- He has also appeared as Nug Nug during iCarly, Drake, and Josh.
- Martin starred in several episodes of Scrubs as Randall Winston.
- He played Dickie Jones in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation series “The Chick Chop Flick Shop” & Calvin Moore there in CSI: NY series “Uncertainty Rules.”
- Martin also appeared as Hibachi in the Disney Television show Pair of Kings in 2010.
- In the fifth season of Bones, he portrayed Todd Moore in the episode “Dwarf in the Dirt” (2010).
- Martin and his longtime buddy Amy Roloff were also portrayed on the TLC tv series Little People, Big World.
- He’ll appear in an edition of VH-1’s I’m Married, wherein his average-sized spouse discusses being hitched to a small person.
- Martin appeared on The Cape in 2011 as “Rollo,” a recurring character.
- He also appeared in Julia Roberts’, Armie Hammer’s (The Social Network), & Lily Collins’ film Mirror Mirror (2012).
Martin Klebba Health Condition
Many people might be asking about the health condition of Martin Klebba. Well, he is fit and fine not only that, he is highly active with the regular gym work and fitness drills.
However, if you are thinking about his outlook, well, Klebba suffers from a form of dwarfism. It is called acromicric dysplasia. In this particular condition, the height of an individual doesn’t get increased.
You may also like: Freddie Mercury Manager Paul Prenter Truth, Death, Relation, Net Worth >>
But he has never let this condition affect his achievements. Klebba has been able to make his body so fit that he runs 100 meters in 13.84 seconds which is a fair number. He is a living example that honest determination can turn your weakness into strength.
Martin Klebba might not have an immense height, but he does have a big heart. Martin has been charitable to various organizations in his physical condition of himself.
Klebba tends to support the Coalition for Dwarf Advocacy which helps the people with smaller heights with their fulfillment. All the funds provided by Klebba tend to help people similar to him.
Martin Klebba Wife
You are wrong when you thought Martin Klebba might not have someone special in his life. This stuntman has been married, and that too for a very long time.
Martin met his now wife Michelle Dilgard in the year 2008. It was their first meeting, and the immediate connection came right through.
After dating for an extended period, they contemplated walking down the aisle. The marriage event of the lovely couple took place on 18th June 2011. It was a special occasion, and close family members were called to attend it.
It has been more than 11 years since they were married, and the bond gets stronger and stronger. Other than Michelle, there has been hardly another woman who has come into his life.
Martin Klebba Kids
Martin and Michelle have been married for more than 12 years. Their bond and marriage have been getting stronger and stronger. All thanks to their lovely kids, who add purity to their relationship.
Makenzie Klebba and Alec Klebba are the names of two kids. Both the lovebirds have taken good care of the kids. Alec was born in 2005, while their daughter Makenzie was born in 2012. The kids tend to add value to the life of this couple.
Martin Klebba Net Worth and Salary
You might think that the net worth of Martin Klebba isn’t huge. Well, you are wrong at this point. Martin Klebba’s net worth reads at $7 million, which is pretty healthy.
All of this net worth has come from his work as an actor, specifically a stuntman. Klebba has done an outstanding job as and when the opportunity to perform the stunt has come through.
Klebba might have made a hefty sum playing Pirates of the Caribbean, but his significant money comes as a stuntman. $70,000 to $250,000 is the money earned by Martin as a dangerous stunt performer.
You might not know, but Martin has performed stunts in movies like Star Wars, Jurassic World, Harry Potter, etc.
When we talk about the use of net worth, there is no information about the mansions or the cars run. Interestingly in an interview, Klebba said that he has a keen interest in riding Lamborgini. As soon as data on this front comes through, readers will be made aware.
Social Media Presence
Even though he is well-known in the entertainment sector, he is not very active on social media. Martin has kept his personal life a secret. He does, however, have some active accounts that you can follow.
Instagram: 24.5k followers
Twitter– 2635 followers
Interesting Facts About Martin Klebba
- Martin can run 100m in 10.48 seconds.
- Klebba has made a group of Hollywood celebrities who suffered from dwarfism and did various acts in Hollywood.
- This actor is a big fan of Lamborghini.
- Klebba has been part of the acting world for three decades.
Frequently Asked Questions about Martin Klebba
- How Tall is Martin Klebba?
Martin Klebba stands at the height of 4’1″.
- How Old is Martin Klebba?
Klebba is 53 years old as of 2022.
- Where does Martin Klebba live now?
This famous actor lives in the Oakland county of Troy, Michigan, at the moment.