One of the most powerful families in showbiz is definitely The Kardashian family, and Kim Kardashian is the elite member. Packed with beauty and confidence, this actress has accumulated a significant amount of teen fanbase worldwide. There is no denying that the Kardashian family fame was boosted with ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians.”
The show is based on the family’s luxurious lifestyle, apart from how Kim is regarded as one of the powerful Female celebrities in the world. Her looks are breathtaking, while her net worth will blow up the public’s mind. In addition to this, she is also widely known for being the love of Kanye West.
If you are keeping up with the Kardashian, you might be well aware that this couple is no longer together. So how did they break up? If you want to know why it happened and where she is now, read the article to know more about them. Let’s get started with some quick facts;
Some Quick Facts
|Full Name||Kimberly Noel Kardashian|
|Nickname||Kimmie, Kim K, Kim Kardashian West|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1980|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Age||41 years old|
|Father’s Name||Robert Geoge Kardashian|
|Mother’s Name||Kristen Mary Jenner|
|Siblings||Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Brody Jenner, Brandon Jenner, Burt Jenner, Casey Jenner|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm|
|Weight||56 kg or 123.5 pounds|
|Body Measurements||38-26.5-41 in or 96.5-67-104 cm|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)|
|Education||Marymount High School|
|Net Worth||$1.4 billion|
|Social Media Presence|
Who Is Kim Kardashian?- Parents, Siblings, Childhood, and Education
This hot businesswoman was born to Kris Houghton and Robert Kardashian in Los Angeles. Therefore, she is blessed to have three siblings. Kim has an elder sister born in 1979, whereas her young sister Khloe Kardashian was born in 1984. Along with that, she also has a brother named Rob Kardashian, who was born in 1987.
Her parent’s marriage ended in divorce, and her mother Kris walked down the aisle with Bruce Jenner. Henceforth Kendall Jenner was born in 1995, and Kylie was born in 1997. Surprisingly they are her half-sisters. In addition to this, she was happy to have stepbrothers Burton Burt Bandon and Brody from her father’s side.
Talking about education, this pretty lady has been to Marymount High school, a Roman Catholic all-girls school. Unfortunately, in 2003, Kim lost his father due to cancer. Back in her 20‘s, she was very close to stylist Paris Hilton.
How Old Is Kim Kardashian?-Age, Height, Body
This brilliant stylist was born in the year 1980 on the 21st day of October. Recently she celebrated her 41st birthday with her family. She belongs to the sun sign of Libra. Being a model, Kim stands tall at the height of 5 feet 2 inches or 159 cm.
In Hollywood, she is very popular for having a huge hip that makes her look voluptuous. Speaking of which, her hips measures about 41 inches which is 104 cm. Added to that, her bust and waist measure 38 inches and 25.5 inches, respectively.
Kim is very conscious about her look and hits the gym more often. Currently, she maintains her body under the supervision of Melissa Alcantra and Gunnar Peterson.
- Chocolate: Hershey’s Kisses
- Candy: Tamarindo Candy
- Accessory Christian Louboutin Heels
- Actor: Tom Hanks
- Actress: Elizabeth Taylor
- Mascara: Anastasia’s Lash Lifting Mascara
- lipstick: NARS Belle De Jour
- Eyeliner: Stila Kaja Eyeliner
- Lip Balm: Softlips Pure 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm in Shell Pink
- Bronzer: Smashbox’s Bronze Light
- Food: Salads
- TV Program: Forensic Files
- Movie: Beaches featuring Better Midler
- Products: M.A.C. Blot film, CVS Q-Tips, Glam Balm
- This pretty lady was first spotted with beautiful stylist Paris Hilton, and her fame skyrocketed from that time.
- In 2008 Kim got a chance to appear as Lisa Taylor in the parody movie Disaster Movie.
- From 2007, she was the center of attraction in the Tv series Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- This young entrepreneur also made a cameo on the movie Ocean’s 8 in 2018.
How Did Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Got Marry?
Back in 2002, this loving couple met each other for the first time when Kanye was recording a song with Brandy. He was asking asked who is this Kim Kardaja?” because he did not know her name. Although they were introduced to one another, they did not date instantly.
In the ’00s, this future coupe was dating different people. As a matter of fact, Kim even married handsome Kris Humphries in August 2011. However, their relationship only lasted for 72 days and called it quits. After the divorce, she was deficient, and Kanye invited her to see his fashion show in Paris.
According to Kanye, he organized the whole fashion show to have a date with Kim. When she was with him, she felt loved and support. Kardashian realized that this is what she wanted all her life and wanted to be together. Finally, in 2012 they officially made their relationship public.
Eventually, in 2012, this hottie got pregnant with her first daughter North West in June 2013. Four months after this, Kanye proposed to this woman at San Francisco Giant baseball stadium AT & T Park with a stadium screen that read “Please Marry me.” This lovey-dovey couple exchanged their vows in Florence, Italy, on May 24, 2014.
A year later, in May 2015, this model again got pregnant with her second child. Their son Saint West was born in December 2015. She suffered from preeclampsia in her two pregnancies and opted for surrogacy to extend her family. Eventually, daughter Chicago was born in January 2018 through surrogacy.
Just like before, the couple welcomed their fourth child on May 10, 2019, through surrogacy. Although everything was going well between the two, their relationship slowly became very sour. Eventually, this power couple decided to par their way on February 19, 2021. They both came to a joint conclusion to have joint custody of their four children and agreed on no spousal support.
Are Kanye and Kim Again Together?
After few months of their divorce, fans were shocked to see Kardashian on the stage wearing a wedding dress during West’s Donda event; the rapper literally set himself on fire ad put out the flames after some time, and joined the beautiful Kim.
Many fans speculated this moment to be the sign of their patch-up. According to sources, this couple has not got back together, but they are a family. It was all for business endeavors, and as it was essential of Kanye, she decided to do the event. It appears that this ex-husband and wife are just true friends.
What Is The Net Worth of Kim Kardashian?
This entrepreneur is active as a Tv reality star model, businesswoman, stylist, entrepreneur, and spokesperson. She ranks among the most famous and richest celebrities on the planet. In 2021, Kim has a total net worth of $1.4 billion. As per calculation, this fine lady makes about $50 million to $60 million per year.
This is all thanks to her several business endeavors, which help her to invite all those money. To be precise, one of her fame, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,, has been downloaded more than 60 million. Hence she makes some money from it. Added to that, 28% of her money also comes from that app and has accumulated a $200 million revenue.
Social Media Presence
This mother of four somehow makes the time between her family, work, and business. Amidst all this, she also makes time for her fans by being active on social media platforms. As a matter of fact, she is highly active on Instagram with a huge fan following.
Instagram: 249 million followers
- This beauty is related to Scottish royalty. Kim is a relative of Rob Ray MacGregor.
- She has been to the roman catholic all-girls school Marymount High School. Currently, the tuition fee of the school per year is around Dhs 100,000.
- While she was working as a professional wardrobe organizer, her first customer was Brandy Norwood.
- Kim strictly eats a plant-based diet in-house.
- Her favorite 90s snack is Dunkaroos and her ice cream flavor is Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche.
- Her first boyfriend was none other than Tj Jackson, nephew of Michael Jackson.
- When she had her first child North, she sent pictures of her kid to the so-called press. Later one of their friends sold the picture to the press.
- Kardashian’s favorite song of Kanye West is Only One.
- She was born Kimberley Noel Kardashian but later changed her name to Kim Kardashian West.
- Kim has six body piercing. One in her right ear, one in her belly button, and four in her left ear.
- Whenever Kim wears some new jewelry, she always blow-dries all of it. She says she can’t stand putting on cold jewelry.
- She is not a big awe of spicy food and hated blue cheese and cilantro.
- Her makeup requires one and a half hours to accomplish.