Nicole Scherzinger is a singer, songwriter, and television personality from the United States. Throughout her teens, she began her career by performing in theater plays. She later changed her career path from acting to music. I believe that was the right decision because she is successful in her music career.
Scherzinger rose to prominence as the lead vocalist of the Pussycat Dolls. Some of her famous releases are the albums PCD (2005) and Doll Domination (2008). This was one of the world’s best-selling girl groups of all time.
Scherzinger has sold over 16 million albums as a solo artist. In like manner over 54 million records with the Pussycat Dolls. Her solo career has featured two studio albums. They are Killer Love (2011) and Big Fat Lie (2014), which have received moderate success.
Today, we’ll look into Scherzinger’s age, net worth as of 2021, dating life, lifestyle, and personality in depth. Let’s look at some quick facts;
Quick Facts: Nicole Scherzinger
|Birth Name||Nicole Scherzinger|
|Nick Name||Nicole Scherzinger|
|Age||44 years old|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Birth Place||Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.|
|Date of Birth||29th June 1978|
|Home Town||Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.|
|Mother’s Name||Rosemary Elikolani Frederick|
|Father’s Name||Alfonso Valiente|
|Height||5’5″ or 165 cm|
|Weight||54 kg or 119 lbs|
|Body Measurement||36-23-37 in inches|
|Race / Ethnicity||Filipino, Hawaiian, Polish|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 ( US )|
|College/University||Youth Performing Arts School|
|Profession||Singer, TV personality, Actress|
|Net Worth in 2022||$14 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Singer, TV Presenter, Actress|
Nicole Scherzinger grew up in the beautiful city of Louisville, USA. Rosemary Elikolani Frederick, a clerk, gave birth to her. Likewise, her father’s name was Alfonso Valiente. There isn’t much information available regarding her father’s professional career. Her birthplace is Honolulu, Hawaii, United States.
When Nicole was two years old, Alfonso abandoned the family. Her mother, Rosemary, then married German-American Gary Scherzinger. He adopted Nicole and eventually gave her the surname Scherzinger.
Keala is Nicole’s younger sister. Scherzinger recalls her background as challenging. Since she grew up poor and supported her parents by working as a waitress. Similarly, she also did local modeling and performed in an entertainment group.
Despite being born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Scherzinger is of Filipino and Hawaiian-Ukrainian ethnicity. She was raised as a Catholic in Louisville, Kentucky. With her grandpa being a priest, Scherzinger was reared as a Roman Catholic.
She believes herself to be conservative. The main reason is to go to church twice a week to make her mother proud.
Age, Height, Body Measurement
Nicole, the gorgeous musician, was born on 29th June 1978 and is 44 years old in 2022. Even though she is in her mid-40s, her face retains its beauty and charm. She recently celebrated her 43rd birthday and was born under the sign of Cancer.
Nicole is a TV personality who stands for 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) tall. Similarly, she kept her body weight at 54 kg (119 pounds).
In addition, Scherzinger has a pair of dark brown eyes that compliment her long black hair. Sandra’s chest is around 36 inches, her waist is approximately 23 inches, and her hips are about 37 inches.
Husband and Kids
Scherzinger was engaged to Nick Hexum, the lead vocalist of 311, from 2000 to 2004.
After meeting at the 2007 MTV Europe Music Awards in Munich, Singer Scherzinger began a high-profile romance. It was alongside Formula One World Champion Lewis Hamilton. Their seven-year on-again, off-again romance was a tabloid regular.
In February 2015, they divorced for the final time. She was in a romantic relationship with Bulgarian tennis star Grigor Dimitrov in 2016, which ended in early 2019.
Scherzinger announced her relationship with former Scottish rugby player Thom Evans in January 2020.
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton
Hamilton and Scherzinger originally met in 2007 and dated intermittently until 2015. Nicole and Lewis met at the MTV EMAs in 2007. However, after dating for almost seven years, the couple parted in February 2015.
Despite this, Lewis told the Sun in 2017 that their separation was due to his passion for automobiles.
Lewis said: “My cars are my babies. I used to say, when I had a girlfriend, ‘I’m taking one of the girls out, so you can come if you want, but you come second when it comes to the cars.'”
Nicole Scherzinger and Thomas Evans
When Nicole Scherzinger and Thom Evans first lay eyes on one other in late 2019, sparks flared. On the set of The X Factor: Celebrity, the pair met.
Other sportsmen Ben Foden and Levi Davis, the former rugby player, participated in the star-studded offshoot of the UK singing competition. Try Star, and their boy band finished sixth overall.
After The X Factor: Celebrity finals aired in November, both were photographed hanging out and kissing at a London club.
As the couple’s courtship progressed, they began sharing photographs on Instagram, bringing followers up to date on their daily activities in quarantine throughout the COVID-19 epidemic.
Nicole Scherzinger Net Worth
Nicole Scherzinger is a $14 million wealthy American music singer and actor. Scherzinger rose to worldwide prominence as a member of the Pussycat Dolls. Her hard work to seek a career in music is a reality.
There is no doubt that this America’s sweetheart has made a name for herself in the profession. With her number-one hits.
Scherzinger paid $3.75 million for a home in the Hollywood Hills in 2016. One article referred to the house as a “mega-mansion.” Nicole initially listed this home for $8 million in November 2020.
Daisy Fuentes sold Scherzinger a house in Hollywood Hills for $2.16 million in 2006. The Mediterranean-style estate is 4,014 square feet and stands on 1.2 acres of land. Years later, Scherzinger listed the house for $2.349 million. She was expecting to make a little profit on her initial investment.
Scherzinger reportedly sold a home in Hawaii for $1.35 million in 2018. With a square footage of 3,475, the property provided lots of living space and was built in 2004.
Scherzinger collaborated with apparel retailer C&an in April 2010 to create her line of lingerie, shoes, purses, and jewelry in Brazilian stores.
Scherzinger covered Duran Duran’s “Rio” in collaboration with Unilever (1982). She began sponsoring the imPress Nails manicure brand in December 2011 and had her unique series.
Singer Scherzinger was unveiled as the face of Müller Corner, a line of luxury yogurts that would be featured in TV and print ads in April 2013. Scherzinger joined Proactiv+ as the skincare company’s new celebrity ambassador in September 2014. Likewise, Scherzinger was named the new face of Perfectil, a vitamin supplement, on November 29, 2016.
In March 2017, she appeared in a television commercial for Vitabiotics’ new Perfectil advertising campaign.
- Scherzinger rose to prominence as the lead vocalist of the Pussycat Dolls. Their albums are PCD (2005) and Doll Domination (2008) and. Incidentally, it became one of the world’s best-selling girl groups of all time.
- Similarly, Scherzinger’s significant presence was a source of disagreement within the group and a contributing cause in the group’s final breakup in 2009.
- Her solo career has featured two studio albums, Killer Love (2011) and Big Fat Lie (2014). Both of them have achieved moderate success; the former features the number-one song “Don’t Hold Your Breath.”
- Likewise, Scherzinger later made her television debut, winning Dancing with the Stars in 2010.
- Similarly, she served as a judge on several television talent programs, including The Sing-Off (2009–2010), The X Factor USA (2011). She was also judged for Australia’s Got Talent (2019) and, most notably, The X Factor UK (2012–2013, 2016–2017). In the program, she mentored future X Factor UK winners James Arthur and Matt Terry.
- Singer Nicole has been a panelist on The Masked Singer. It was since the show’s launch in 2019 and has reunited with the Pussycat Dolls.
- Also, Scherzinger made her West End début in a 2014 production of the musical Cats, for which she got a Laurence Olivier Award nomination for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Musical and appeared in the television film Dirty Dancing (2017).
- Scherzinger has sold over 16 million albums as a solo artist and over 54 million records with the Pussycat Dolls.
Movies and TV shows
- Chasing Papi (2003)
- Love Don’t Cost a Thing (2003)
- Men in Black 3 (2012)
- Moana (2016)
- Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018)
Social Media Presence
Since she arrived in Hollywood, this singer-actress has maintained a high level of popularity. This girl has amassed a slew of followers. It is due to her amazing job and gorgeous profile.
For Nicole, social media is the only area to share information about herself with her admirers. She will now be more active on social media sites.
Instagram: 5 million followers.
Interesting Facts about Nicole Scherzinger
- On her father’s side, she is half Filipino. On the other mother’s side, she is half Hawaiian. Her German-American stepfather gave her the surname “Scherzinger.”
- Nicole inspired the 311 song “Amber,” and she also starred in the video. When she was still going by the stage name Nicole Kea, she dated lead vocalist Nick Hexum. The lovely couple was even engaged at one time. Sadly they called it quit in 2004.
- Actress Nicole was seen in a season of the American dancing competition series Dancing with the Stars. She won with her partner Derek Hough.
- Men in Black 3′, which was released in 2012, is one of the few films in which Scherzinger has appeared.
Frequently Asked Questions about Nicole Scherzinger
- What ethnicity is Nicole Scherzinger?
On her father’s side, she is half Filipino. In like manner on her mother’s side, she is half Hawaiian. Her German-American stepfather gave her the surname “Scherzinger.”
- Is Nicole Scherzinger still with Tom?
The couple is still together. Scherzinger announced her relationship with former Scottish rugby player Thom Evans in January 2020.