Juan Rivera is a famous American actor and singer. The full name of Rivera is Juan Rivera Saavedra. Juan has sung many favorite songs. Some of his popular songs are Vete, Intentare, El Ser Equivocado, La Lampara and many more.
From his songs and performances, Rivera has won some major awards and accolades in his career. Rivera has made his parents proud as they come from prevalent family heritage.
This article will cover Juan Rivera’s net worth, height, weight, relationship status, movies, TV shows, and many more.
So if you also like Juan River and are also a massive fan of the singer and his amazing melodious songs, please engage with the article below.
Table of Contents
Juan Rivera: Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Juan Rivera|
|Nick Name||Under Review|
|Age||44 years old|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Long Beach, California, USA|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1978|
|Mother’s Name||Rosa Saavedra|
|Father’s Name||Pedro Rivera|
|Sibling||Lupillo, Gustavo, Pete, Jenni, and Rosie|
|Height||6 ft. 2 inches tall or 188 cm|
|Weight||104 kg or 229 lbs.|
|Body Measurement||Under Review|
|Race / Ethnicity||Mixed|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|Educational Qualification||Under Review|
|Children||Marina, Divine, Johnny, Frido|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$11 million|
|Last Update||September 2022|
Juan Rivera Early Life, Parents, and Siblings
Juan Rivera’s birthplace is Long Beach, California, United States. Rivera is born to Pedro Rivera and his mother, Rosa Saavedra. He had an older sister named Jenni Rivera and his younger sister Rosie Rivera.
Juan is the youngest among his siblings. Also, his oldest brother is Pete Rivera, the older brother is named Gustavo Rivera, and the eldest brother is named Lupillo Rivera.
Juan is part of a family leading in Mexican music in America. The educational background of Juan Rivera is unknown.
Juan’s residential status is American as he currently lives in the United States.
Background of Rivera Family
Dolores Janney Rivera Saavedra, aka Jenni Rivera, was born on July 2, 1969, and died on December 9, 2012. She was an American singer, actress, producer, and songwriter.
In the beginning, Jenni was primarily criticized due to her Banda genre as males dominated it. She debuted in professional music in 1992 by releasing an album titled Somos Rivera (We Are Rivera).
Some of the popular music of Jeni Rivera are titled as “Ya Lo Sé”, Basta Ya, Resulta, Por Qué No Le Calas, La Gran Señora, No Llega el Olvido and many more. Jenni has won 67 awards in her 113 nominations.
Her awards include Billboard Music Awards, Billboard Latin Music Awards, and many more. On December 9, 2012, Jenni died due to an aircraft accident near Monterrey, Mexico.
Guadalupe Rivera Saavedra, Lupillo Rivera, was born in Long Beach, California. His date of birth is unknown. Lupillo is a famous American singer and songwriter.
When a singer failed to show up for a recording session, he became a singer. It was Lupillo’s father who gave him the opportunity. Lupillo has won Grammy Awards for his songs from studio album Tu Esclavo y Amo in 2010.
Janney Marín Rivera aka Chiquis Rivera is an eldest daughter of Jenni Rivera. On June 26, 1985, she was born in Los Angeles, California.
She is a famous American singer and television personality. Marin debuted in 2014 by giving tribute to her mother in Paloma Blanca’s song.
She has won Latin Grammy Awards in the Best Banda Album category for Playlist. Chiquis has also released her studio albums titled Ahora and Entre Botellas.
Juan Rivera Age, Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
Juan Rivera is 44 years old as he was born on February 22, 1978. Rivera has a height of 188 cm or 6 feet 2 inches tall. The weight of Rivera is about 229 lbs or 104 kg.
Juan’s zodiac sign is Pisces which explains his intuitive and sensitive nature. Rivera’s hair is black, and the eyes are dark brown.
Juan Rivera is American and belongs to the Mexican ethnic background. The religion of Rivera is Christianity. There is not much private information on Juan Rivera. Rivera is very personal, so he has not revealed much on local media or among his fans.
There is not much info on the hobbies of Juan Rivera. Although he is fond of singing, he likes traveling, which he shares on social media.
- Juan Rivera started his career in started singing professionally in the year 1995.
- The first music of Rivera was El Atizador, and when he released the record, he was only 16 years old.
- Being a part of a musical family in America, Juan had an immense talent for music and singing.
- His second album, titled El Atizador Vol 2, was also released in the same year and became famous worldwide.
- He gained fans and followers in no time, which encouraged him to continue his singing.
- The primary genre of Rivera is Mexican. Thus, he has sung much Mexican music in his career.
- He released albums like El Ultimo Vuelo in 1999, Los Dos Compas and Los Cuates Colgando in 2000 and Entre Loqueras y Balaceras and Borracho Loco y Enamorado in 2002.
- Los Cuates contains 12 songs, and Los Dos, which includes ten songs, is a popular album of Rivera.
- Juan continued releasing albums titled as Atorale a Lo Grande, Prefiero la Calle, Déjame, Puros Pesados, Pa’ La Raza Del Barrio, Animo Delincuencia, Firme y Sin Temor, and Oveja Negra.
- In 2015, he released two Corridos de Poca Madre and Un Borracho Sin Futuro.
More Songs and Big Break
- Among the released albums by Juan, two songs are the most popular. They were also ranked on billboards. The name of the two songs is El Ser Equivocado from album Oveja Negra and La Lámpara from album Atorale a Lo Grande.
- The other popular songs of Juan Rivera are De Padre a Hijo from album Vaqueton y Semental, El Niño from album El Niño, MARCANDO LA LÍNEA from album Noches de Linea, Porque Se Me from album Porque Se Me Hincharon, Mi Gusto Es from album Los Cuates Colgando, Dentro de Mi Pecho from album Dentro de Mi Pecho, Me Dicen Torcido from album Corridos de Poca Madre and many more.
- The latest album of Juan is Porque Se Me Hincharon, released in 2021.
- Rivera has also appeared in movies and television.
- He made movie debut in 1994 when he was casted as José Luis Perez in movie titled as La dinastía de Los Pérez. In 2001 movie Jefe de nadie, Juan was an extra on the set.
- Lately, In 2013, Rivera performed in Billboard Latin Music Awards for television.
- We could see him performing Spanish music alongside Mexican music in recent times.
- Some of the Spanish songs that Rivera sang are El Abandonado, Me Gusta El Polvo, Los Cocodrilos, and many more.
Even though Juan has been in the industry for over a decade now, Juan has yet to win any music awards or acting awards at that. But this does not mean he is a nobody in the music scene.
In fact, Juan is one of the famous musicians when it comes to the Mexican genre. Having said that, he only has two music ranked on Billboard Charts.
Still, Juan is a very talented musician and is extremely dedicated to his craft. Hence, there is a chance he might win some special awards. We hope that day comes soon.
Juan Rivera is a married man. He has married four women in his life. The first marriage of Rivera was to Anna DeJuan in 1986. Anna was an Associate Professor.
Then he was married to an actress named Jennifer Garcia in 1997. After the divorce from Garcia, Juan got married in 2005 to Megan Jones.
Currently, Juan’s wife’s name is Brenda Rivera. They tied the knot in 2017, but they had dated for more than 22 years before their marriage. The couple has four children together.
They have two daughters and two sons. The name of their children is Marina Rivera, Johnny Rivera, Divine Rivera, and Frido Rivera.
To elaborate more on his kids, Juan was caught in possession of drugs when Brenda was six months pregnant. But since Juan was not there during her pregnancy journey, their relationship began to crumble.
However, they worked on their relationship and now have a stable family.
Juan Rivera Instagram
We can find Juan on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. Rivera has amassed many fans following his music and acting career. The number of social media followers of Juan Rivera is shown below:
Twitter– 317.2k followers
YouTube– 178k subscribers
Juan typically shares photos of his memories, lifestyle, family, and more on his IG account. On his YouTube account, he posted many music videos.
He joined YouTube on September 15, 2010, and has amassed 56 million views to date.
Juan Rivera Net Worth
The net worth of Juan Rivera in 2022 is unknown but is estimated to be $11 million as of 2021.
Juan has earned this decent amount by acting and singing all his career. Rivera has made it from the sales of his album and his concerts.
Rivera is very popular in Mexico and Latino areas, and there is a massive demand for his songs and albums. Juan usually has his concert sold out in most of those places.
The annual salary of Juan Rivera is unknown. Juan Rivera also earns from various brand deals and his social media promotion and compensation.
Sometimes Juan performs concerts on his social media, from which he earns additional earnings as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Juan Rivera do for a living?
Juan Rivera is a famous American actor and singer. He has sung many favorite songs. Some of his popular songs are Vete, Intentare, El Ser Equivocado, La Lampara, and many more.
When did Juan Rivera marry Anna DeJuan?
Juan has been married four times. The first marriage of Rivera was to Anna DeJuan in 1986. Then he married an actress named Jennifer Garcia in 1997. After the divorce from Garcia, Juan married Megan Jones in 2005.
Currently, Juan is married to Brenda Rivera. They got married in 2017.
Which Riveras are singers?
Juan Rivera, Jenni Rivera, Lupillo Rivera, and Chiquis Rivera are singers. They hail from the same family. Juan, Jemma, and Lupillo are siblings, and Chiquis is the eldest daughter of Jenni Rivera.