Johanna Braddy is a well-known actress in the United States. She has starred in several notable films and television shows. Notably, this diva was enthralled with acting as a kid.
As a result, she has aspired to be an entertainer since she was a child. Nothing could get in the path of fate. Johanna Braddy, similarly, became a famous actor at a young age.
Johanna Braddy is well-known for her outstanding acting abilities in several critically acclaimed films. However, she is most known for her parts in films, including Broken Bridges, in which she played Kayla Chartwell.
Table of Contents
Johanna Braddy: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Johanna Braddy|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1987|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Age||34 years old|
|Father’s Name||Steve Braddy|
|Mother’s Name||Jo Beth Braddy|
|Sister/brother name||Cole Braddy|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Body Measurements||32-24-34 inches|
|Shoe Size||Will Update Soon|
|Education||Mcintosh High School|
|Religion||Will Update Soon|
|Children||Will Update Soon|
|Children name||Will Update Soon|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Salary||Will Update Soon|
|Social Media Presence|
|Source of Wealth:||Actor|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
The birth of Johanna Brady took place on August 30, 1987, in Georgia, United States. Her real name is Johanna Brady. This talented actor was born to the parents’ Steve Braddy and Jo Beth Braddy. Johanna has been pretty close to her family but more to her sibling.
Cole Braddy is the name of his younger sibling, and she shares a pretty honest bond with her sibling. Being born into a well-to-do family, things went pretty well in her childhood. From a very young age, Johanna was interested in Opera, but things changed, and she became an actress.
No matter what, Johanna was free to choose a career of will. With the dancing classes coming into her regular life, the stage debut at eight changed her life upside down. Braddy played the rendition of Annie.
Johanna graduated from McIntosh High School through Peachtree City in 2005 after completing her secondary education. Her secondary school’s move gathering used to be led by her.
After graduating, Braddy went on to work for The Atlanta Workshop Players, an arts organization. She was a trained performer who planned to make a career.
Johanna then took over the role of Tammy Simms in the Television program The Riches in 2007. Later, she appeared in minor roles in a few TV shows and films. She has demonstrated her incredible acting ability in several movies.
Age and Body Measurements
Anyone who looks at Johanna might feel that she is young, but that is not the case. Braddy has been able to keep up her good looks, but her age has hit 35 in the year 2022. All thanks to her hard work in the field of keeping it fit.
Braddy stands at an average height of 5’8″, with a bodyweight of 55 kgs. Maintaining a good body physique is very important when you are in the showbiz world. Her hourglass figure looks just perfect.
Meanwhile, their vital body statistics of Johanna remain at 32-24-34, which isn’t too bad at all. As being born in August, the sun sign remains at Virgo. With the white ethnicity shining pair of green eyes to go with the blonde hair, this actress is undoubtedly the one you see in her dreams.
- Johanna Braddy appeared in the tv series in the 2004 tv film ‘Pop Rocks.’
- She played Princess Yue in Nickelodeon’s cartoon show ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ from 2005 to 2007.
- She had another regular part in ‘The Riches’ and appeared in the movies ‘Broken Bridges’ and ‘Home of the Giants’ during this period.
- The actress played Margot in the dramatic movie ‘Whore’ in 2008.
- She starred in the crime thriller show ‘Southland’ from 2009 to 2010.
- She also had particular parts in ‘Detroit 1-8-7’ and ‘CSI: Miami at this period and starred in the melodramatic horror movie ‘Hurt’ opposite William Mapother and Jackson Rathbone.
- One year later, she was cast as Jenny Matrix in the action movie web show ‘Video Game High School’ by RocketJump Studios.
- Braddy also starred as Missy Solomon in the horror film ‘The Collection,’ which was a sequel to the 2009 film ‘The Collector.’
- Her next job was in the sports drama show ‘Hit the Floor,’ which she played regularly.
- She appeared in the thriller Quantico in 2015 and played Shelby Wyatt till 2018.
- ‘Unreal,’ a show about a teenage reality TV producer driven by her opportunist boss to do whatever it takes to create entertaining program content, starring the actress Anna Martin.
Awards and Accolades
In 2014 and 2015, Braddy was named Best Ensemble Cast at The Streamy Awards for participating in Video Game High School. She was also nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress in a Comedy in 2014.
You may also like: 21 Savage Net Worth, Age, Height, Family, Arrest, Amber Rose, Kids, IG >>
Braddy was nominated for the International Academy of Web Television Awards in 2015, this time for Best Ensemble Performance.
Johanna Braddy Husband
The performer is a married lady who has been through two marriages. Josh Blaylock was her first husband. Josh is also a co-star in the film Video Game High School.
On November 11, 2012, they married. Johanna stated publically in June 2015 that she and Josh would never be together again. The cause behind their split is a mystery.
However, the choice was hasty, as the couple split up informally in 2014 and separated in 2015. Braddy’s behavior is said to have contributed to their divorce, as she supposedly spent hours with some other men throughout their marriage.
Aside from that, it’s unclear what connections Josh had before marrying his ex-wife, and he doesn’t appear to be seeing anyone right now.
He hasn’t been seen in female companionship at any events, and his social media posts don’t include anyone who looks like his spouse. Josh’s love life, on the other hand, has not been the subject of any controversy.
Following Braddy’s divorce from her first husband, she started dating Freddie Stroma, a British performer. In May 2016, she informed Freddie of her engagement. On December 30, 2016, Johanna and Stroma married in Atlanta, Georgia.
The wedding reception was small, with the closest family and friends gracing the event well. Even though Braddy has been married twice, there has been no information on kids. She has not talked about it or instead bore any kids.
With the time being right, she might have a mini version of herself soon.
Johanna Braddy Net worth and Salary
Like other superstars of Hollywood, Johanna Brady has been active for some time now. She has been part of the limelight and also part of many projects. With the notable projects coming under her belt, Johanna has been blessed to amass some net worth.
As of 2022, Johanna Braddy’s net worth is $3 million. This has genuinely been the outcome of her acting works. Although there is no precise information about the assets and investments, one can say that she is a shy type of character.
Working hard in the movies has helped her achieve a positive brand image. As soon as Johanna Brady finds some time for herself, she goes traveling and also loves dancing.
Like her interest in choosing good-quality films, Johanna has better taste in cars. Meanwhile, she has added the likes of Mercedes SUV and BMW.
Interestingly she has not talked about the houses or mansions she lives in for the general purpose. As soon as something of this state comes out, readers will be made aware.
Social Media Presence
Johanna Braddy frequently uses social media platforms, including Instagram and Facebook. Her Instagram handle is @thejohannabraddy. She treats her followers by posting multiple photographs on Instagram, where she gets many likes and comments.
Instagram: 260k followers
Twitter– 84.4k followers
Interesting Facts About Johanna Braddy
- After attending a production of Swan Lake and announcing her desire to be a performer, she enrolled in dancing courses at the age of three.
- At the age of eight, she made her stage debut in an Atlanta production of Annie.
- Went on the tour only with Atlanta Workshop Artists, a group that teaches kids how to perform in front of an audience.
- She received pistol training for her parts in both Video Game High School and Quantico.
- She viewed a season of The Bachelor t
- o rehearse for her character as a reality-show participant on UnReal.
- After appearing in UnReal, she said she would never participate in another reality show.
- “I’m pretty low care for a girl,” Johanna Braddy says of herself. I shower, try to style my hair, put on some mineral make-up, and leave.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Johanna Braddy
- Johanna Braddy’s address is?
She lives in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and we’ll post photos of her home as soon as we get them.
- Is she healthy?
Johanna is still alive and well. According to reports, she hasn’t been unwell or had any health problems.