Jennifer Love Hewitt is a well-known American actress, singer, songwriter, novelist, and producer. Hewitt is most recognized for her role as Sarah Reeves Merrin in the teen drama Party of Five. Jennifer Love Hewitt husband is Ross Mccall.
The actress landed her first major break as a child with the Disney sitcom Kids Incorporated. She also published her debut album, Love Songs, which cemented her reputation as a singer-songwriter.
After participating in films such as Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, House Arrest, and Trojan War, she starred in I Know What You Did Last Summer, which proved to be a career-defining movie. She played the protagonist in the film and its sequel; I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.
Among her other successful films are If Only, The Truth About Love, Garfield, The Client List, and Jewtopia. Throughout her professional journey, she has managed to capture the attention of both critics and fans thanks to her captivating screen presence and film selection.
Let me take you through the article and know more about Jennifer Love Hewitt’s husband, age, personal life, and help you know more about her professional endeavors.
Jennifer Love Hewitt: Quick Facts
|Jennifer Love Hewitt
|Jennifer Love Hewitt
|Date of Birth
|February 21, 1979
|42 years old
|Herbert Daniel Hewitt
|5 feet 2 inches
|High school graduate
|Social Media Presence
|Instagram and Twitter
Table of Contents
Personal Life | Who Is Jennifer Love Hewitt Husband?
In the early 2000s, according to rumors, Jennifer had romantic ties with musician Enrique Iglesias. They had a love affair when she starred in Enrique Iglesias’ video. The kisses between the young individuals were real, according to the cameramen who captured the music video. However, the couple parted ways later on.
The girl dated American actor Ross McCall in 2005. After two years of an intense relationship, the actress proposed to her. Jennifer and Ross formally announced their engagement, but they did not have time to plan a wedding. However, the couple soon separated.
JLove also dated Jarod, an American actor, for a long period. Jarod, who is five years her junior, began dating her in August 2011. Sadly, in 2012, they called it quits.
Despite having several love relationships, Jennifer is now a happily married woman. Jennifer Love Hewitt’s husband is Brian Hallisay. The beautiful pair met on the sets of The Client List and began dating in March 2012.
The couple revealed in early June 2013 that they were expecting their first child and were engaged. They married in November of 2013. Jennifer gave birth to the couple’s first child, a daughter called Autumn James Hallisay, and then a son called Atticus James.
The couple revealed in May 2021 that they were expecting their third child together.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Bio | Education And Early Life
Jennifer Love Hewitt was born in Waco, Texas, to Patricia Mae and Herbert Daniel Hewitt on February 21, 1979. Todd Hewitt, her older brother, is her only sibling.
Hewitt was drawn to music at an early age, which led to her first interaction with entertainment. The actress first performed The Greatest Love of All at a livestock show when she was three years old.
By the age of five, Jennifer had started taking ballet and tap dance lessons and had been selected for the Texas Show Team. Hewitt grew up in the Central Texas town of Nolanville.
Her parents divorced when the actress was quite young, and their mother brought her and her brother up. Jennifer got the title of Texas Our Little Miss Talent Winner when she was ten years old and decided to pursue a career in singing and dancing.
Hewitt quickly became popular as Robin on Disney’s Kids Incorporated. She also appeared in the television video Dance! Workout with Barbie. She not only acted in the video, but she also provided her voice.
As per her education qualification, she is a high school graduate and attended Lincoln High School.
Age And Body Measurements
Jennifer Love Hewitt has one of the most stunning actresses in Hollywood. Even in her forties, she looks lovely. Hewitt is, however, not as tall as other actresses. She stated in an article that she is just 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs about 58 kg.
Jennifer Hewitt is a stunning woman with an hourglass shape. Her body measurements are 38-25-38 inches or 89-66-89 cm.
1992 – 2000
- Jennifer made her feature film debut in 1992with Munchie, followed by Little Miss Millions.
- Then she appeared in the film Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, where she played Margaret.
- She appeared in the six-season adolescent drama Party of Five.
- She also starred in 12episodes of The Byrds of Paradise and four episodes of McKenna in 1994.
- Then in 1996, the actress released her self-titled album, Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- She subsequently began to dominate the spotlight after landing her first main part in the American drama-horror film I Know What You Did Last Summer. The movie was released in 1997.
- The film was so loved that a sequel, named I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, was released in 1998.
- She appeared in the high school film Can’t Hardly Wait the same year. Around the same time, she re-enacted her part as Sarah Reeves Merrin in Time of Your Life.
- Then she was cast in The Audrey Hepburn Story in 2000 after establishing herself as a bankable celebrity. She not only acted in the film, but she also co-produced it.
- Jennifer also featured in the romantic comedy film Heartbreakersthe following year. In 2002, she had a voice-over part in the animated film The Hunchback of Notre Dame II.
2002 – 2009
- In 2002, she featured in the film, The Tuxedowith martial arts superstar Jackie Chan. In addition, she also lent her voice to animated films.
- She co-starred in the highly praised film If Only with Paul Nicholls in 2004. She co-wrote and sung two songs for the film’s soundtrack, Love Will Show You Everything and Take My Heart Back.
- In 2002, Jennifer released her fourth studio album, BareNaked.
- The album debuted at number nine on the Australian Top 100chart and reached number 37 on the Billboard 200.
- Two of the tracks, BareNaked and Can I Go Now, are also huge hits.
- Hewitt also appeared in the live-action picture Garfield, which became one of her highest-grossing pictures to date. She returned to the role after two years in the sequel Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties.
- She established her acting chops once more with the successful television series Ghost Whisperer. The show ran on the CBS network from 2005 until 2010.
- She received positive feedback for her acting as the main heroine. The show was so successful that it generated webisodes, reference books, novels, and a video game. The video game was first launched in the early 2010s.
- Jennifer not only acted in the series, but she also directed three episodes of it. During this period, she appeared in films such as Delgo, The Magic 7, and Café.
2010 – present
- In 2010, Jennifer was cast in the television film The Client List. Alongside, she also wrote the novel The Day I Shot Cupid the same year.
- It was revealed in 2011that the actress would make her feature film directorial debut with the film Wait Till Helen Comes.
- However, Dominic Jameslater directed the picture.
- She then appeared in three episodes of Hot in Cleveland in 2011 as Emmy Chase.
- In 2012, Jennifer co-starred in the comedy film Jewtopiawith Joel David Moore and Ivan Sergei.
- The actress also appeared in the television adaption of The Client List, which she executive produced.
- She was cast as the main character Kate Callahan in the tenth season of the police procedural drama series Criminal Minds from 2014 to 2015.
- Hewitt was then cast as Maddie Buckley Kendall in another police procedural program, 9-1-1, in 2018.
Awards and Achievements
- She received the Young Artist Award in 1994 for Outstanding Youth Ensemble in a Cable or Off Primetime Series for Kids Incorporated.
- In 1998, Jennifer received the Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Female Newcomer for I Know What You Did Last Summer.
- For the film Heartbreakers, she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Film-Choice Actress in
- In 2008, Hewitt received a Saturn Award in the category of Best Actress on Television for her work in Ghost Whisperers.
- In 2011, Jennifer was nominated at the Golden Globes for her part in the TV film The Client List.
Net Worth | How Much Does Jennifer Love Hewitt Earn?
Jennifer has a thriving career as both an actor and a singer. She has acquired a sizable fortune throughout her career. Jennifer now has a net worth of $22 million. She has made a lot of money through her acting career. Her singing and producing careers, on the other hand, contribute significantly to her net worth.
Jennifer’s net worth will undoubtedly arise in the upcoming years, as she is a very active actress and singer. Hewitt is also a brand ambassador of many high-end brands, which lends considerably to her net worth.
Social Media Presence | Is Jennifer Love Hewitt Active On Social Media?
Yes, Jennifer is a part of the social media bandwagon, and she is fairly active. Currently, Hewitt is involved on two social media platforms – Instagram and Twitter.
Instagram – 1.1 million followers
Twitter – 844.3 k followers
Interesting Facts About Jennifer Love Hewitt
- In 2008, she was placed 96th on Forbes magazine’s annual Celebrity 100
- Hewitt has appeared in print advertising and ads for Victoria Golf, Smith, Colonial’s Iron Kids Bread, Levis, Barbie, LA Gear, Chex, Proactiv, Hanes, Neutrogena, Nokia, Jansport, and America’s Dairy Producers, among others.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt’s husband is Brian Hallisay, an American actor.
- Hewitt was awarded the most popular actress on television in 2000.
- She is also a well-known author, having written the book The Day I Shot Cupid, published in 2010.