Jack Black is an actor, comedian, singer, and composer from the United States. He is most known for his appearances in School of Rock (2003), Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny (2006), The Holiday (2006), Year One (2009), Bernie (2011), Sex Tape (2014), and The House with a Clock in Its Walls (2018). He also plays Po, the enormous panda in DreamWorks Animation’s Kung Fu Panda movie. Jack Black wife is the daughter of a guitarist.
Musician Jack received Golden Globe nominations for his roles in School of Rock and Bernie.
Black is also the main singer of the Grammy Award-winning comedy rock band Tenacious D, which he co-founded with Kyle Gass in 1994. On December 21, 2018, Black established the Jablinski Games YouTube channel.
This article will discuss Jack Black’s wife, worth, occupation, and social media platforms.
Table of Contents
Let’s start with some basic information on Jack Black:
|Name||Тhоmаѕ Јасоb Вlасk|
|Nick Name||Јасk Вlасk|
|Віrth Рlасе||Ѕаntа Моnіса, Саlіfоrnіа, Unіtеd Ѕtаtеѕ|
|Dаtе Оf Віrth||28 Аuguѕt 1969|
|Аgе||51 уеаrѕ оld|
|Неіght||168 сm ( 5 ft 5 in )|
|Father||Тhоmаѕ Wіllіаm Вlасk|
|Education||Graduated , UСLА|
|Wеіght:||95 Кg ( 209 pounds)|
|Еуе Соlоr:||Dаrk Вrоwn|
|Наіr Соlоr:||Dаrk Вrоwn|
|Wіfе||Таnуа Наdеn (m. 2006)|
|Children||Ѕаmuеl Јаѕоn Вlасk, Тhоmаѕ Dаvіd Вlасk|
|Рrоfеѕѕіоn:||Асtоr, ѕіngеr, соmеdіаn, muѕісіаn, ѕоngwrіtеr, YоuТubеr|
|Nеt Wоrth:||$50 mіllіоn|
|Social Media Platform|
Who is Jack Black Wife?| Personal Life
There has been speculation about the relationship between this brilliant musician and actor Jack Black. What is the name of Jack Black’s wife? Who has he previously dated? Today, we’ll go over all of the specifics of his personal life, marriage, wife, and previous relationships.
Jack has been married once and is pleased with his wife Tanya Haden. Moreover he had a significant relationship with Laura Kightlinger before Tanya.
In late 1996, Black began dating actress Laura Kightlinger. They had a serious relationship, despite the fact that they ended it mutually after 9 years in 2005.
Black married Tanya Haden, the daughter of jazz guitarist Charlie Haden, in January 2006. They had both attended Crossroads School and had encountered again 15 years later at a friend’s birthday celebration.
On March 14, 2006, they married in Big Sur, California. Actor Jack has two children with Tanya. Samuel Jason Black, their first child, was born in June 2006. Thomas David Black, their second son, was born on May 23, 2008.
On August 28, 1969, Black was born in Santa Monica, California. His father, Thomas William Black, is a satellite engineer, and his mother, Judith Love Cohen, was a writer who worked on the Hubble Space Telescope.
He grew up in Hermosa Beach, California, with his brother Howard Black and three elder half-brothers. His three elder half-siblings are scientist Neil Siegel, Howard Siegel, and Rachel Siegel. His mother was Jewish from birth, while his father later converted to Judaism. Black was reared Jewish, going to Hebrew school and celebrating his bar mitzvah.
Black’s parents split when he was ten years old.
How Tall is Jack Black? Height, Age
So, how old is Jack Black in 2021, and what are his height and weight?
Black was born in Santa Monica, California on August 28, 1969. He will be 51 years old in 2021.
To begin, consider Jack’s height and weight. Jack is a singer and actor who is 5 feet 5 inches (1.68m) tall and weighs 209 pounds (or 95 kg). The actor and singer have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Black went to the Poseidon School, private secondary education for kids who struggled in the regular school system. He also went to Crossroads School and excelled in theatre.
Later, he attended UCLA but quit college during his sophomore year to pursue a career in show business. Tim Robbins, a fellow UCLA student, eventually cast Black in Bob Roberts. He has recurring appearances in the HBO sketch comedy series Mr Show in 1995 and 1996.
- At the age of 13, Black appeared in his first television ad for the computer game Pitfall! in 1982.
- Black joined the Actors’ Gang, a theatrical group formed by UCLA students including Tim Robbins, in 1987 and appeared in several stage shows.
- Black’s adult career began with guest appearances on Life Goes On, Northern Exposure, Mr Show, Picket Fences, The Golden Palace, and The X-Files.
- Black starred in Ben Stiller’s unaired TV pilot Heat Vision and Jack, in which he portrayed an ex-astronaut chased by actor Ron Silver. He was joined by a buddy, played by Owen Wilson, who had collided with a motorcycle.
- After being cast in Bob Roberts by Tim Robbins, Black began acting in minor cinema parts such as Airborne, Demolition Man, Waterworld, The Fan, The Cable Guy, Mars Attacks! and others.
- Black starred in the 2000 film High Fidelity as a crazy employee in John Cusack’s characters. He considers the role as his breakthrough performance.
- Similarly, he quickly rose to prominence in films including Shallow Hal, Nacho Libre, and Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny, Year One, and Gulliver’s Travels. He gained special acclaim for his leading role in the critically acclaimed School of Rock.
- Actor Jack played the obsessive director Carl Denham in Peter Jackson’s 2005 version of King Kong, based on Orson Welles.
- He voiced the main character Po in Kung Fu Panda, as well as Kung Fu Panda 2 and Kung Fu Panda 3; this is his favorite part, and he credits co-star and two-time Academy Award winner Dustin Hoffman with his success.
- In October 2011, his next film, The Big Year, a competitive bird-watching comedy co-starring Owen Wilson, Steve Martin, and JoBeth Williams, was released.
- For his main role in Richard Linklater’s black comedy, Bernie, Black received a second Golden Globe Award nomination, this time in the category Best Actor in a Comedy. He played real-life killer Bernie Tiede, a funeral director in a tiny East Texas town who meets and finally murders Shirley MacLaine’s widow.
- Black appeared on the celebrity edition of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Denis Leary, Jimmy Kimmel, and others received the US$125,000 prize in October 2001.
- He presented the 2008 Spike Video Game Awards on December 14, 2008. The Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards and Acceptable have both been hosted by Black.
- Black has joined the climate change documentary series Years of Living Dangerously. Black featured in the music video for Gorillaz’s “Humility” in 2018.
- In the heavy metal-themed action-adventure video game Brütal Legend, actor Black provided the voice of the primary character, roadie Eddie Riggs. He’s also had leading roles in animated films, such as Zeke in Ice Age (2002) and Lenny in Shark Tale (2004).
- Darth Vader was voiced by Black in Bad Lip Reading’s YouTube parody of the original Star Wars trilogy.
- He also portrayed himself among other characters in the animated YouTube series “Tenacious D in Post-Apocalypto,” which he co-directed and co-wrote with Tenacious D collaborator Kyle Gass.
- Black has been in music videos for Beck’s “Sex Laws,” the Foo Fighters’ “Learn To Fly,” “Low,” and “The One,” The Eagles of Death Metal’s “I Want You So Hard (Boy’s Bad News),” Sum 41’s “Things I Want,” and many others.
- Black, along with Kyle Gass, is the main vocalist and guitarist for the rock band Tenacious D.
- They have four albums, including their self-titled debut, The Pick of Destiny, Rize of the Fenix, and Post-Apocalypto.
- One of their songs, “The Metal,” from their album The Pick of Destiny, was included in the music video games Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and Brütal Legend.
What is the name of the YouTube Channel of Jack Black?
- On December 21, 2018, Black launched the Jablinski Games YouTube channel. The channel features vlogs from Black and his sons, as well as a lot of gaming material.
- It received over 1 million members within a week of its introduction. Jack started the channel primarily to interact with his son, who works as the station’s videographer and editor.
- Jablinski Games has almost five million followers and 173 million video views as of June 2021.
What is Jack Black Net Worth? | Net Worth
Jack Black’s net worth is $50 million as of 2021. The majority of Jack’s fortune comes from his acting career. Furthermore, his net worth has increased as a consequence of his musical career and occasional appearances in the YouTube videos of his channel Jablinski Games.
As a result, a net worth of $50 million for such a talented actor, singer, guitarist, and YouTuber is nothing to write home about.
Furthermore, the actor will play an expanding role in intriguing projects and performances. We will keep you updated on any changes to his net worth. Keep checking back for updates.
Social Media Platforms
Despite having a busy schedule in his everyday life since he is always working on huge projects, songs, and YouTube, Jack Black manages to spend time with his followers. And the only way to do it is to use social media platforms like Instagram, and YouTube. You may keep up with him by clicking on the links below.
Instagram : 8.3 million Followers
Twitter : 446k Followers
Youtube: 4.89 million subscribers
Facts about Jack Black:
- In 2018, Jack Black was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- For his main role in Richard Linklater’s black comedy, Bernie, Black received a second Golden Globe Award nomination.
- At the Spike Video Game Awards in 2009, he won Best Voice for his work as Eddie Riggs in Brütal Legend.
- At the 57th Grammy Awards, Black won Best Metal Performance as a member of Tenacious D.