Dianna Agron is an actress, singer, dancer, and director from the United States. Agron made her cinematic debut in 2006 after predominantly dancing and acting in minor musical theatre plays in her adolescence.
On the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee, she played the antagonistic yet sympathetic head cheerleader Quinn Fabray in 2009. She received a S.A.G. Award for her work in the series and was nominated for a Brit Award for Best International Breakthrough Act as part of the cast, among other honors.
Dianna Agron Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Dianna Elise Agron|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1986|
|Birth Place||Savannah, Georgia|
|Father’s Name||Ronald S. “Ron” Agron|
|Mother’s Name||Mary Agron|
|Height||5 ft. 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||53 kg (116 lbs.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 U.S.|
|Net Worth||$19 Million|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter|
Dianna Agron: Early life and Education:
Dianna Elise Agron was born in Savannah, Georgia, on April 30, 1986, and raised in San Antonio, Texas, and San Francisco, California. Dianna’s mother’s name is Mary Agron, who is a seamstress. Her father’s name is Ronald S. “Ron” Agron, a former general manager of Hyatt hotels.
She was raised with her younger brother, Jason Agron, a professional photographer. Because of her father’s job, Agron and her family stayed in several hotels as she grew up. Agron is ethnically Russian Jewish and has characterized herself as half Russian.
Agron grew up listening to music from the 1960s and 1970s in their house, and she grew up seeing modern films and television even as a teenager. As a result, she was introduced to acting and dance.
Dianna has always had a passion for acting, dancing, and singing. She began taking acting and dance classes when she was 9 years old while living with her mother.
Dianna attended Hebrew school as a child. Agron attended the Lincoln School, Burlingame Intermediate School, and Burlingame High School in the Bay Area when her family relocated.
How tall is Dianna Agron? – Age, Height
Dianna is 35 years old as of 2021. Dianna is 5′ 6′′ tall, weighs around 53 kg, and has dimensions of 34-25-35 inches.
Her excellent physique is the result of a rigorous training program and a well-balanced diet. To keep her body healthy and her skin dazzling, the actress consumes more vegetables and less junk.
Dianna has gorgeous light brown hair and appealing hazel eyes. Furthermore, her shoe size is 7. (U.S.). And, thanks to her healthy and active lifestyle, the actress looks great in a size 2 (U.S.) outfit.
- Dianna made her acting debut in the television show Close to Home in 2006. However, at first, she was reluctant about acting.
- Dianna’s first cinematic appearance was as an uncredited cheerleader in the 2006 remake picture When a Stranger Calls.
- She featured on television shows such as Shark, Close to Home, Drake & Josh, C.S.I.: N.Y., and Numbers from 2006 to 2008.
- Dianna performed in comedies such as Skid Marks and Rushers, which earned the audience prize for best short film at the 2007 Method Fest. She also appeared in the action-thriller film K.O.
- Argon had a recurring part in the third season of Veronica Mars as Jenny Budosh, a college student in Veronica’s criminology class. She is also involved in a fraud cover-up.
- Argon co-starred with Sam Huntington in the Milo Ventimiglia-directed MTV sitcom it’s a Mall World for a single season in 2007.
- Dianna then featured Debbie Marshall, the mean leader of the cheering team at Claire Bennet’s new school, in the second season of Heroes.
- Agron made her breakthrough in 2009 as Quinn Fabray, a high school cheerleader on the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee. In April 2010, media journalist Jon Caramanica described the character as a “conniving though angelic-seeming cheerleader.”
- Dianna’s breakout film role was co-lead Sarah Hart, the key love interest for Alex Pettyfer’s John/Number Four, in the 2011 Y.A. adaption I Am Number Four.
- After reducing her role, Glee, Agron starred as Belle Blake in Luc Besson’s 2013 mafia comedy The Family, alongside Robert De Niro, Tommy Lee Jones, and Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Dianna starred as the lead in the 2015 drama film Bare, written and directed by Natalia Leite, follows Agron’s character as she falls in love with a female vagrant. The film also features a nude scene, which was heavily debated between Leite and Agron, with the tone inspired by My Summer of Love.
- Dianna played Sister Mary Grace, a counterpoint to the Mother Superior’s severe instruction, in Novitiate, with Melissa Leo and Margaret Qualley.
- In 2019, Berlin, I Love You, a film in the Cities of Love anthology film series, was released. Agron directed a scene in the movie.
- In 2017, Agron starred in the film The Crash, playing the role of Amelia Rhonda.
- Agron also appeared as the voice of a news presenter in the film Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Agron played the role of Kim Beckett in the film Shiva Baby in 2020. The same year she played the role of Derek’s Mom, Pokémon Woman, Library Patron in the Television series Robot Chicken.
- Agron portrayed Laura Riding in the 2021 film The Laureate.
Awards and Appreciations
Agron has garnered several honors and nominations over her career. But there are a few significant ones in which fans and reviewers adored her in films and television programs, and she won.
For her role in Glee, the actress got her first nomination and won the Breakthrough of the Year Awards as Breakthrough Newcomer in 2010. She also received numerous awards that year, including Screen Actors Guild Awards and the Gold Derby TV Awards.
In 2011, Agron received Grammy nominations for “Don’t Stop Believin'” (Glee cast version) and Glee: The Music, Volume 1. (Glee cast).
Dianna won the Giffoni Award at the Giffoni Film Festival in 2012. She was nominated for a Grammy Award for Glee: The Music, Volume 4 in the category of Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media (Glee cast). Regrettably, he did not win again. She was also nominated for Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Comedy Series at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Agron and Miles Teller earned the Rising Star Award at the Napa Valley Film Festival in 2013. She was also nominated for Screen Actors Guild Awards, Women Film Critics Circle Awards, and BroadwayWorld UK/West End Awards in the same year.
Who is Dianna Agron Dating? – Relationship
While Agron is known for keeping her romantic relationships quiet, she has been involved in several high-profile relationships. From 2008 until 2009, Agron was in a relationship with actor Dave Franco. Their romance was short-lived, and they split up in 2009.
She began dating British actor Alex Pettyfer in July 2010. They were seen together in the film I Am Number Four. Despite the fact that they began cohabitating couples in 2010, Pettyfer was reportedly bossy and neurotic throughout their relationship. The pair split up in February 2011, the day after the film was released, and there were accusations that he threatened her over the phone. She briefly relocated to a hotel under a fictitious identity so that Pettyfer would not be able to track her down.
Agron met actor Chris Evans at Oscar’s party in early 2011, and the two dated briefly in April of that year. According to reports, Evans’ brother Scott was a fan of Agron from Glee and backed the couple’s decision. Their romance was short-lived.
In June 2011, she began dating Romanian actor Sebastian Stan; they parted in December because of Agron’s inability to spend time with him while working on Glee, but began dating again in February 2012 and were still together in April.
In July 2015, it was revealed that Agron was dating Mumford & Sons guitarist Winston Marshall, and the couple got engaged in late 2015. They married in Morocco on October 15, 2016, with Agron wearing a Valentino Fall 2016 off-the-runway gown that was regarded as one of the most costly celebrity wedding dresses ever.
Agron and Marshall kept their romance quiet, even refusing to post about each other on social media. They started living separately in 2019 and were legally separated in August 2020.
How much is the Net worth of Dianna Agron?
Dianna Agron has appeared in several feature films, television series/films, short films, music videos, concerts, advertisements, and a public service announcement, as well as directorial projects. She has also contributed vocals to a number of soundtrack albums.
Her commercial advertisements in which she appeared are Nike, Ad Council/USDOT/NHTSA, and Nintendo.
Since her debut in 2006, the actress has been in the profession for almost a decade, and with all of her hard work and success over the years, her net worth is believed to be in the US 6 million dollars.
Agron is still in her thirties and has a long way to go in her career. With her skills, she should be able to have numerous fantastic movies and series in the future, as well as a growth in her net worth. So stay tuned for more information about her and other celebs.
Social Media Presence
Argon, like other celebrities, is active on social media. Also, because social media supports an actor’s brand so much more these days; and it is a terrific method to stay connected with their followers and keep them informed. Dianna is active on two social media sites right now: Instagram and Twitter.
Instagram has 1.9 million followers
Twitter has 1.7 million followers
Some frequently asked Diana Agron questions:
Dianna Agron, did she have a child?
No, she has not conceived a child. We will keep the readers update if any pregnancy news arises.
Was the Glee actress who plays Quinn pregnant?
Quinn, played by Dianna Agron, is a character on Glee. The actress is not pregnant as of yet.
Dianna Agron and Taylor Swift are friends?
Yes, throughout her time on Glee, Agron met and befriended Taylor Swift.