Charles Stanley is a famous American Pastor, Emeritus, writer, and television show host. Stanley mostly appeared in very successful television shows, which is why Charles Stanley net worth is relatively high.
Charles has appeared in about 5 television shows as himself. Some of the television shows he has appeared in or produced are In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley, Ask Dr. Stanley, 19 Kids and Counting, Praise, and The Breakfast Club.
The full name of this host is Charles Frazier Stanley. Charles is currently retired and is enjoying his old life at Four Oaks, Northern Carolina.
Charles Stanley net worth, assets, and personal life are exciting topics to discuss. In this article, we will cover Charles Stanley net worth, body measurements, wife, stimulating facts, and many more.
Table of Contents
Charles Stanley: Quick Facts
|91 years old
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign
|Date of Birth
|25th September 1932
|5 ft. 6 inches or 173 cm
|77 kg or 169 lbs.
|Race / Ethnicity
|University of Richmond
|Becky and Andy
|Net Worth (Approx.)
Charles Stanley Net Worth 2023
Charles Stanley is one of the most celebrated hosts and Pastor in the United States. He worked as Pastor Emeritus, writer, and television show host, which aided his earning a whole lot.
As of 2023, Charles Stanley net worth is $ 1.5 million. Charles has not disclosed his actual income to anyone. He earned his earnings from religious, acting, and writing jobs.
Most of his salary comes from acting and religious work. Stanley’s net worth has been constant for a few years.
Due to his decreased workload, he has already retired and is enjoying his old life in Atlanta, Georgia.
Houses and Cars Collection
As per the reports, Charles owns a house bungalow in Four Oaks, Northern Carolina. The house is over 4,507 square feet of space, and the price of the house is $500,000.
The house of Charles has Eight stunning fireplaces, crystal chandeliers, a grand central staircase, historic stained glass, and an upgraded kitchen.
We do not know any details about his love for his cars and the cars he has owned to date regarding his car collection.
Charity and Endorsements
We do not know any charitable works that Charles Stanley has been involved in.
We do not know any endorsement works that Stanley has been involved in regarding endorsement works.
Who is Charles Stanley?
On September 25, 1932, Charles Stanley was born in Dry Fork, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, in the United States. His father’s name was also Charles, and his mother’s name was Rebecca Stanley.
The father of Stanley died when he was 9 months old. Charles is a single son, and he does not have any siblings.
Charles Stanley Age and Height
Being born in the year 1932, Charles is 91 years old. Charles height is 5 feet 6 inches or 173 cm. Stanley weight is 77 kg.
This actor has an old body, but his body measurement is unknown Charles’s body type is slim. The shoe size Stanley is not available.
His eyes are blue, and his hair is grey. Stanley was born in Sept, so the zodiac sign remains in Libra.
Charles Stanley Wife and Kids
In the late 50′ s, Charles is a single man. He was married to Anna J. Stanley, but they separated on May 11, 2000. The couple walked down the aisle in 1955.
In their 45 years of marriage, the couple has two children. The name of their children is Andy Stanley and Becky Stanley.
On May 16, 1958, Andy was born and is currently working as senior pastor of North Point Ministries. He is married to Sandra Stanley and has three children named Garrett Stanley, Allison Stanley, and Andrew Stanley.
People Also Like: Ross Naess Bio, Age, Height, Parents, Siblings, Wife, Net Worth, IG >>
Beck Stanley was born on June 9, 1961, working as a sales broker. She has been married to John Brodersen and has three children.
Awards and Accolades
Charles Stanley is a very popular pastor with many awards and accolades due to her excellent sermons and career.
Let’s look at some of the awards that Charles Stanely has won in her career.
- Charles won the National Religious Broadcasters Hall of Fame in 1988.
- Stanley was Clergyman of the Year by Religious Heritage of America in 1989.
- The same year Charles won the Touch of the Television Producer of the year.
- Charles’s radio program In touch became the radio program of the year in 1999.
Social Media Presence
Charles Stanley is not into social media.
Interesting Facts about Charles Stanley
- Charles Stanley was enrolled and graduated from the University of Richmond. Then he attended Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary located in Fort Worth, Texas, and received a Master of Divinity degree. Later, Stanley attended Luther Rice Seminary in Florida and received a Doctor of Ministry degree.
- Charles grew up in Dry Fork, Danville, without his father. He was then baptized at 12; thus, he was born again as a Christian. Later, Stanley started working at Christian Ministry at the age of 14.
- Charles once stated that he would leave his role as a pastor if he became divorced. Later, when he got divorced from Anna, the member of the church voted to keep him on as pastor on the term that he would not remarry.
- Charles loves to write. He has written in some TV series like In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley, Ask Dr. Stanley, and The Breakfast Club.
- Stanley has received many awards and honors during his life. Some of those are: ‘National Religious Broadcaster’s Hall of Fame,’ ‘Named Clergyman of the Year by Religious Heritage of America,’ ‘NRB named In Touch with Television Producer of the Year,’ ‘ In Touch named Radio Program of the Year’ and ‘Thomas Nelson Publishing recognizes Stanley for selling more than 3.5 million copies of his books.
- The divorce between Anna and Stanley was complicated. The two of them started living separately in 1992, and Anna filed for divorce in 1993. They later agreed to amend the legal separation, but Anna filed for divorce again in 1995; later, the divorce was called off. The divorce was finalized in 2000 when Anna did not agree to reconcile.
- Currently, Anna is no more. She died in 2014.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Charles Stanley net worth?
As of 2023, Charles Stanley net worth is $1.5 million.
Where did Charles Stanley attend college?
Charles Stanley enrolled and graduated from the University of Richmond. Then he attended Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and received a Master of Divinity degree. Later, Stanley attended Luther Rice Seminary and received a Doctor of Ministry degree.
Is Charles Stanley married?
No, Charles is a divorced man. He was married to Anna J. Stanley, but they separated on May 11, 2000. The couple walked down the aisle in 1955. In their 45 years of marriage, the couple has two children. The name of their children is Andy Stanley and Becky Stanley. After the divorce, he did not marry anyone.