“Simple formula for being an actor: prove you’re creative enough to get the job, sane enough to keep the job, and hungry enough to give up everything else to keep them happy.” –Brooke Langton
True to her words, she has been working hard to become one of the successful personas in the entertainment industry. She is a well-recognized American actress who has been a part of the hit soap opera Melrose Place, the first stepping stone towards her successful career.
Throughout her career, she has been part of several famous movies, tv shows and occasionally appears on some music videos. This beauty has also worked with the legendary actor Charlie Sheen in “Terminal Velocity.”
Though the actress has been famous for her music videos, she is highly undervalued for her acting abilities. Her films have not done amazing from a commercial perspective, but they earned her a cult following.
Some Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Brooke Langton|
|Age||51 years old|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|Birth Place||Arizona, United States|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1970|
|Father’s name||Jackson Langton|
|Height||5’5” (164 cm)|
|Weight||53 kgs (117 lbs.)|
|Body Measurement||34-24-35 in|
|Shoe Size||9 U.S.|
|College/University||San Diego State University|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
Brooke Langton’s Early Life and Parents
Actress Brooke was born on November 27, 1970, in Arizona, United States. Her father, Jackson Langton, was a geologist. Likewise, the mother worked as a surgical nurse. She also has an aunt Sally Spalding who worked as a script supervisor and is her inspiration to join the entertainment industry.
The actress’s grandfather had served as a bomber pilot in World War II. Brooke moved to Illinois from Arizona at a very young age. A few years later, her family moved to Texas, and then she again migrated to Portland, Oregon. The actress grew an interest in theatre and acting in Portland.
She was also motivated to complete her studies in science following her parents’ path. Therefore, she studied hard and became a very well-read personality. As a youth, she was intrigued and fascinated by marine biology.
Brooke did her schooling at Herscher High School and L.D. Bell High School. She was also keenly interested in Marine Biology. Langton completed her graduation from San Diego State University.
After her graduation, the Melrose Place actress went to Japan and worked as a model for a few years. During her stay in Japan, the actress got indulged in drugs due to loneliness and homesickness. She was in substance abuse for more than three years before she opted for treatment and eventually recovered.
Brooke Langton Age, Height, Weight, and Body Measurement
Brooke Langton, the beautiful face of the entertainment industry, was born on November 27, 1970. She is 51 years old and has aged like a fine wine. Although this lady is in her 50s, she looks as beautiful and young as she did in her youth.
Today, she still holds the same ethics and dignity towards her work and is fully dedicated to her profession. The beautiful actress stands tall at the height of 164 cm and weighs 53 kgs. The actress has always stayed fit throughout her life and follows a strict diet, and prioritizes her health to the fullest.
Brooke has beautiful Hazel eyes and dark brown hair, which compliments her personality and makes it even more intimidating. The fit actress has a body measurement of 34-24-35 inches.
Brooke Langton Husband, Children, and Sexuality
Langton has not been quite vocal about her personal life. In the late 90s, Brooke had lots of flings and affairs, but the most famous one was her link up with David Chokachi. Reportedly, they met through work and fell in love.
Nonetheless, the couple fell out, and the reason is yet to be known. After her breakup with David, Brooke allegedly dates the man of everyone’s dreams, George Clooney.
Langton was also linked up with world-famous Golf-player Tiger Woods, CEO of Nett solutions Carl Hagmaier, during her acting career.
Brooke also has a baby son named Zen, who was born in 2016. The father of the baby is not disclosed at the moment. Fans speculate that the father may be an outsider of the entertainment industry and prefer to remain out of the public eye.
Brooke Langton has always clearly identified as a straight person. She has many fans from different sexual identities who are in love with her, given her charming and beautiful appearance.
Brooke Langton Net Worth
Brooke Langton’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million. The yearly salary is yet to be known. The fact that she is still in the entertainment industry signifies that her net worth is increasing.
She is an elite model in Asia and hence is the brand ambassador of most Asian Products, which adds to her net worth.
- In 1992, Brooke began her acting career from T.V. shows like Beverly Hills, 90210, Freshmen Dorm, and Baywatch. Likewise, She debuted in the film industry in 1994.
- In 1994, she made her debut in ‘Terminal Velocity’ an action film directed by Deran Sarafian. Similarly, she played the role of a Junkie and gained a huge fanbase for her acting skills though the film was a commercial failure.
- In 1996, Langton got a role in the popular soap opera “Melrose Place.” She also played the role of Caitlin and Nikki in the comedy movies Beach House and ‘Swingers,’
- Moreover, Brooke played her most important role in the movie “The Replacements”, which was released in 2000 and was directed by Howard Deutch. The same year Actress Brooke also appeared in the comedy film ‘Playing Mona Lisa’ directed by Matthew Huffman.
- In 2002, she played a supporting role in the movie ‘Kiss the Bride’ directed by Vanessa Prime.
- Over the next few years, Brooke appeared in movies like ‘Partner(s)’ 2005, Benchwarmers (2006).
- Furthermore, in 2006, Langton played the lead role in the romantic drama film ‘The beautiful Dreamer,’ which won multiple awards.
- In 2007, Langton played an important role in the movie ‘Primeval’ which received negative reviews from critics.
- The same year Langton appeared in the T.V. series ‘Friday Night Lights,’ which was a huge success and received many awards, including the ‘Peabody‘ and ‘Emmy Award.’ It also won the ‘2008 AFI award’ for best television series.
- After 2008 she did some guest appearances in various T.V. shows and movies.
- Langton’s latest movies are ‘Impact Earth’ and ‘Shifting years’, both in 2015.
- She also participated in a Swedish show Allt for Sverige (All for Sweden), where she competed with other American contestants for the prize to get to know about her Swedish ancestry.
- Brooke is a highly educated graduate of San Diego State University and is interested in Marine Biology.
- The actress was a drug addict for three years.
- She publicly thanked James Brolin for promoting her first movie and motivating her to follow her heart and passion.
- Brooke’s maternal grandfather was a bomber pilot. He was involved in Grukin World War II.
- Her mother and father are highly educated professionals from a scientific background.
- Her aunt works as a script supervisor.
- Langton has stayed in Japan for a few years and worked as a model.
- Brooke is a well-known face in Asia and is the brand ambassador of many brands.
- The beautiful actress has a baby son named Zen, who was born in 2016.
- The actress was indulged in a romantic relationship with George Clooney.
- Brooke Langton is unmarried.
Social Media Profiles
Brooke is not on Facebook and Twitter. The actress keeps her personal life very private, but she is on Instagram. Furthermore, she is not hat much active in social media.
In one of her interviews, she said, “I would love to go on the internet and respond, but I have never had less time in my life.” She likes to stay away from the trolls on social media and not react to how the trollers want her to.
Instagram: 2822 followers
Frequently Asked Questions About Brooke Langton
- Is Brooke Swedish?
Brooke has Swedish descent, but she was born and bought up in America.
- Is Brooke Langton married?
It is not yet confirmed, but she is considered unmarried.
- Does Brooke Langton have a son?
This 51 years old actress has a son named Zen, born in 2016.
- Were George Clooney and Brooke Langton dating?
Yes, they both were rumored to be dating.
- Is Brooke Langton educated?
Yes, Brooke has completed her graduation from San Diego State University.
- What is Brooke Langton’s ethnicity?
According to various articles, Brooke is of Swedish descent and is of the white race. Further information is not yet available about her ethnicity.