Jessica Ditzel is a celebrity wife, a former model, and a cocktail waitress. She is also the wife of very famous UFC commentator and podcaster Joe Rogan and probably the reason she is known in the media now.
Ditzel was also a former cocktail waitress. During that time, she found the career of becoming a fashion model, which became very successful. Later in her career, she married famous UFC veteran and comedian Joe Rogan and then quit modeling.
Jessica Ditzel became an entrepreneur and had several brands and businesses all around the USA and other parts of the globe. So many people want to know how she met Joe Rogan and her life right now.
If you are also interested in the life of Joe Rogan’s lovely wife and what she does now, please continue reading the article below.
So, let’s start with quick facts about Ditzel.
Table of Contents
Jessica Ditzel: Quick Facts
|47 years old
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign
|Sugar Land, Texas, US
|Date of Birth
|July 18th, 1975
|Jeff Conrad Ditzel
|5 ft 10 inches tall or 178 cm
|58 kg or 127 lbs
|Race / Ethnicity
|California State University
|Kayja, Lola, and Rosy
|Net Worth (Approx.)
Where was Jessica Ditzel born?
Jessica Ditzel was born in Sugar Land, Texas, USA. Her father’s name is Jeff Conrad Ditzel, a famous guitarist for Dutch Pickles.
Similarly, her mother’s name is Donna Ziemer Ditzel, but her job is unknown to date. Regarding siblings, Jessica has a sibling named Trinity.
Since she grew up in a family of musicians, Jessica started learning music and loved the entertainment. Jessica Ditzel wanted to become an actress while she was just a teenager.
Ditzel went to a local school in Texas and then graduated from California State University. Jessica Ditzel was very passionate about sports and movies when she was young.
She was talented in baseball, basketball, and even football and used to play a lot. After completing her graduation, Jessica Ditzel started searching for acting roles. A lovely hotel approached her to become a cocktail waitress on their premises during that time.
The job and payment were excellent, and she thought it could land her modeling job in the future, so Ditzel accepted the offer.
Jessica Ditzel Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
Jessica Ditzel is currently 47 years old since her birthday fell on July 18th, 1975. Ditzel stands at 5 ft 10 inches tall or 178 cm. Furthermore, she weighs about 58 kg or 127 lbs. Ditzel has body measurements of 38-28-36 inches whereas wears a shoe size of 8 US.
Jessica Ditzel has lovely blue color eyes, and her hair color is blonde. She used to have an athletic fit body and still trains and is interested in her fitness.
Ditzel wears a bra size of 36 B. Ditzel has a lovely slim curvature body and likes to maintain her body and health.
Jessica’s zodiac sign is Cancer which means her personality is caring and very possessive of the ones she loves. Ditzel is of American nationality and belongs to the white caucasian ethnicity.
She follows Christianity as her religion and has a lot of faith in God and belief. Since Jessica was young, she has always loved music which was one of her hobbies.
Besides that, she likes to travel with her family and friends to different parts of other countries.
- Jessica Ditzel started her career as Cocktail Waitress immediately after graduation in 2001. While serving in a bar, she first met her first boyfriend and was later introduced to Joe Rogan in the same bar.
- While she was also a waitress, Jessica had the chance to work on the set of Simpsons. She was a massive fan of the Simpsons, so she became an assistant there.
- While working at the bar in California, she caught the eye of some brands that liked to promote Korean dresses and accessories. The Korean brand approached Jessica, and she started modeling for them.
- Jessica’s first experience as a model became quite a success, resulting in her getting lots more brand deals and more commercial modeling offers.
- Then Ditzel approached a famous modeling company to be their face and top model. The company name was M. Model Management, a prestigious modeling agency. Ditzel began to get lots of brand deals and fashion ads to boost her career.
- But before becoming a supermodel, Jessica Ditzel had to work hard a lot. She even worked as an accountant for the firm company and worked as an assistant manager for Rent a Car, a famous car rental company in California.
- Jessica’s modeling career lasted for about six to seven years before calling it quits. She is involved in various other business ventures and endorsements around Los Angeles.
- Ditzel is now a mother of three kids, so she prefers to help them grow rather than focus on her career.
- Jessica is also helping Joe Rogan with his show productions, among other things in his career, so Joe Rogan is very thankful for his wife.
Joe Rogan Career
- Joe Rogan was at first interested in becoming a Kickboxing martial artist rather than being a comedian. However, he did like comedy movies and was always trying to make his friends laugh all the time.
- Rogan’s first major stand-up comedy show started in 1994 when he hosted the show named Half-Hour Comedy Hour. After impressing on the front, Joe Rogan was offered $500 and got a three-year contract. Not only that but Joe was also provided the first episode of the game show named “Dopey Game Show.”
- However, Rogan was not impressed with it and declined it, which turned out to be a blessing as the company sent his tapes to other networking companies.
- Disney hired Joe Rogan to host a comedy show, and in the same year, he debuted in the first movie named Hardball. Rogan got his first significant sitcom role as Joe Garelli in NewsRadio.
- In 1997, Joe Rogan started to become a UFC fight interviewer. In 1997, in February Joe Rogan began his UFC debut in UFC 12: Judgement Day.
- When UFC was sold, Joe believed he might be released in 2001. However, Dana White, the new president, and Joe Rogan became close friends.
- White was also impressed by Joe’s work and knew he was one of the best commentators and crowd drawers in the whole company.
- Instead, Joe Rogan got the role of color commentator. Color commentator phrase comments play-by-play and fills out the discussion during fight breaks.
- At first, Joe declined it, claiming it would be a lot more stressful, but a year later, in 2002, Dana convinced Joe Rogan to join them for free.
- Dana offered Rogan pay after fifteen matches which he accepted. Another UFC veteran, Mike Goldberg, joined Joe at the table.
- Joe Rogan wanted to talk a lot, so he created a Podcast named Joe Rogan Experience with his friend Brian Redban. The podcast first debuted in 2009.
- The podcast first appeared for free in Ustream. It became among the top 100 podcasts a year late, and now it has been voted no one podcast worldwide.
Jessica Ditzel’s Husband and Children
Jessica Ditzel’s husband is Joe Rogan, a famous commentator, and podcast host. They first met in 2001 in a bar in California where she was a waitress.
Rogan revealed he fell in love immediately but hesitated at first. They started talking when Rogan began to visit the bar.
Just a few months later, Rogan and Jessica started dating each other. They dated for eight years and got married in 2009. Jessica Dritzel has three daughters, Kayja, Lola, and Rosy.
When asked about prenup, the couple admitted to having done that. Joe Rogan talked about it during his interview with Rolling Stones where he said,
“She lets me do whatever I do. That’s how we get along well. She doesn’t f**k with me. A prenup? Of course. I’m ridiculous and dumb, but I’m not stupid.”
After giving it much thought, Rogan then answered,
“You know what? Porn and strip clubs seem so different to me now. They’re not out. But they just don’t seem the same. Having kids just ruined it.”
You may want to read about Sheree Zampino Wiki, Age, Parents, Career, Will Smith, Net Worth, IG >>
Kayja is Jessica’s elder daughter, who Rogan adopted when Jessica and her husband Keven Conner separated.
After Jessica, Keven Conner datd Teshya Rae Weisent starting 2003. Sadly, the couple died in a car crash in 2004 after running a red light. Keven died on his way to hospital whereas his then-girlfriend died on the spot.
However, this is not the first relationship of Jessica. As a stunning model, Ditzel was in a relationship with Keven ‘Dino’ Conner, the singer of the pop band ‘H-Town.’
Just in 2017, Jessica’s eldest daughter, Kayja Rosa released her first album as she is a singer herself.
Jessica Ditzel Net Worth
As of 2022, Jessica Ditzel has approximately a $3 million net worth. Ditzel has earned quite a lot of money from his primary career as a TV producer and entrepreneur. According to the reports, Jessica earns around $70,000 – $80,000 per year.
Jessica has mansions, lots of fancy cars, and many properties and assets regarding her assets.
However, the net worth of Jessica Husband’s Joe Rogan is a different story. As of 2022, Joe Rogan has a net worth of approximately $25 million.
Rogan has signed a multi-million deal with Spotify for his branded podcast Joe Rogan Experience. This is just one source of his millions-earning ventures.
Jessica Ditzel Instagram
Jessica Ditzel is not much active on social media; however, she has an Instagram account. However, Jessica has kept her Instagram account private and has been intimate for an extended period.
Let’s take a look at her Instagram followers below:
Instagram – 199 followers
Her husband, Joe Rogan, has a massive fan following on Instagram.
Instagram – 15.8 million followers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Jessica Ditzel’s husband?
Jessica Ditzel’s husband is a viral comedian and podcaster Joe Rogan. They have three children named Kavia, Lola, and Rosy.
What does Jessica Ditzel’s profession?
Ditzel is currently working as a TV producer and produces her husband’s podcast shows.
What is Jessica Ditzel’s net worth?
Jessica Ditzel has a net worth of approximately $3 million as of 2022.