James Badge Dale has become a constant presence in the film world for the past 30 years. The forty-three-year-old performer has appeared in twenty-nine movies and twelve television programs over three decades.
He initially appeared in cinema in the 1990 picture Lord of the Flies, and he’s been steadily getting gigs since then. James is most recognized for his acts in the television series 24 and the film The Departed.
His ability to handle dark characters has provided him an edge that few actors can match. James made his first TV cameo in ten years with his appearance in the Starz series Hightown, and he’s never taken a step back.
Table of Contents
James Badge Dale: Quick Facts
|Full Name||James Badge Dale|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1978|
|Birth Place||New York City|
|Age||43 years old|
|Father’s Name||Grover Dale|
|Mother’s Name||Anita Morris|
|Sister/brother name||Will Update Soon|
|Ethnicity||Will Update Soon|
|Body Measurements||Will Update Soon|
|Body Type||Will Update Soon|
|Hair Color||Deep Brown|
|Shoe Size||Will Update Soon|
|Religion||Will Update Soon|
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|Wife||Will Update Soon|
|Children||Will Update Soon|
|Children name||Will Update Soon|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Salary||Will Update Soon|
|Social Media Presence|
|Source of Wealth:||Acting|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
James Badge Dale Parents
The prominent actor James Badge Dale was born on May 1, 1978. The name of his parents is Grover Dale and Anita Morris. This talented superstar was born in New York, where he would make a name for himself. At a very early age, Dale wasn’t much into acting, but things started to happen for him.
There has been no information regarding any of the siblings. Sources claim that he is the single kid in the family. Due to all of that, Badge was pretty well lauded with all the needs being fulfilled as a kid.
Talking about his parents, both of them have been in the entertainment industry. Anita, his mother, was more into acting famous in the 80s. James’ father also started his career as an actor, only to choose to be the choreographer for life. This actor lost his mother when she was 50—a tender age to pass away.
James has been academically pretty brilliant from his very childhood. This actor’s schooling came through in Wonderland Avenue Elementary School.
A hardworking kid later went on to join Manhattanville Institute for further studies. What’s interesting is that he joined Manhattan to play hockey.
Badge was very intrigued by the sport and wanted to impact it. Later in the piece, James needed a good degree in theatre works. Slowly interest in being an actor rose, and there was no looking back.
Sadly a more significant injury went on to halt his progress in hockey. He had to forget up the sport for good. As fate had for him, James was able to take acting full-time, and a star was born. It was the better influence of school and higher education that helped him to be a better actor.
James Badge Dale Age and Height
When you are an actor looking good is a must for the man. James Badge Dale is someone who wants to look good. At this point, he is 43 years old. James doesn’t look like 43, resulting of his hard work to look good.
Peeking through his images, you would realize that he is a tall man with a height of 5’10”. To look fit and accumulate himself into the frame, James weighs 75 kgs.
Readers Also Like Kodak Black Net Worth, Bio, Age, Songs, Wife, Kids, Controversies. IG >>
The balanced diet to go with the work in lifting weights has made him look desirable. Confidence and a broad smile stand out for James Dale Badge’s likes. There is hardly any information regarding the shoe and dress size, along with the body measurements of the actor.
With the charming demeanor of the man, James has a shining pair of blue eyes and dark brown flawless hair. At times Badge talks about the difficulties in balancing his private and professional life, but he has been able to do that well.
- His most well-known roles include Simon in the 1990 movie version of Lord of the Flies, wherein he portrayed the title character.
- In addition, he played Chase Edmunds in season 3 of the Fox television series 24, a position he returned to in the computer game of a similar name.
- He also played serial murderer Henry Darius in CSI: Miami and CSI: New York.
- In 2006, he was chosen in The Departed as Trooper Barrigan, a robust supporting character.
- He then was chosen as the protagonist in AMC’s crime thriller Rubicon, about a secret group like the mythical Illuminati and the Council on Global Affairs that controls the threads on the global political scene.
- It follows talented researcher Will Travers (Dale) when he discovers that his bosses aren’t who they appear to be.
- In the HBO program The Pacific, he plays Robert Leckie (writer), another of the three leads, with production staff Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg.
- Dale starred as Eric Savin there in Marvel Comics film Iron Man 3 in 2013.
- In the science fiction movie World War Z, he played Captain Speke.
- He featured in the off-Broadway production of Small Engine Repair in the autumn of 2014.
Awards and Accolades
He has been shortlisted for ten award ceremonies since 1990. Not only being listed, but Dale has won some. He has won the Phoenix Film Festival Awards and the National Board of Reviews Awards.
James Badge Dale Girlfriend
If you know James Badge Dale well, it is clear that he loves to live his life silent. There isn’t much to express about his personal life, but we have found something interesting. At present, he is single and doing well in his professional life.
However, there was a connection between James and Stephanie Szostak at one point in time. Having said this, none of the two confirmed it, which is the key. It was mainly because they appeared in screenings of various movies for a long time.
Besides that, no one has come through in this actor’s life. As word moves around the circuit, his silence on the relationship status has led the media to think he is gay.
But that has been the trend in Hollywood to stereotype private people. At some point, came the likes of Emily Wickersham in his life. She was the perfect fit for the man and they have been together.
There is no proper information about when they started to date but their relationship seems to be going through better quarters. James and Emily gave birth to their son named Cassius Wickersham. He was born on 30th December 2021.
Even though Emily is the mom, they have not been married or engaged until this point in time. As time goes on and the pair understand each other the good news might appear for the fans to adore.
James Badge Dale Net worth and Salary
Dale has been part of the acting world for some time now. His famous works include the CSI series, Iron Man: 3, World War Z, and many more, which helped him get better exposure and knowledge of how things work. As a result, James Badge Dale’s net worth stands at $3 million.
Most of that has come from his acting career, which has flourished yearly. Even though James has a pretty good face, he has never gone through modeling. There is also no information regarding the investments or assets owned.
Like in his personal life, Badge has not talked about any investment in his life. Whenever Dale finds some good time for himself, he goes swimming and travels around the place. A fun-loving guy is how we tend to define James Badge Dale.
Social Media Presence
James has lived much of his existence in the front of the spotlight, but he still considers himself a private individual. He is barely active on social media except for Instagram.
Instagram: 33.2k followers
Interesting Facts About James Badge Dale
- James always has enjoyed athletics and played competitive hockey throughout his undergraduate career. However, he suffered an injury that cut short his career. James enjoys being athletic to this day and has picked up boxing.
- You’d think that after 30 years in the industry, James would be unconcerned about entering into a new addition. That is not the case, however. “I believe you must get anxious in life,” he informed Crush Fanzine. You are in denial when you invest lots of time trying not to be nervous. It’s better if you embrace it.”
- Some believe superstitions are foolish, whereas others believe it is better to be prepared than sorry. James Badge Dale is in the center of the pack. He will not trust some superstitions, but he can’t help thinking everyone else is genuine. He believes, for example, that walking underneath a ladder is bad luck.
- James has chosen to accept his age and looks forward to seeing what the future will hold for his profession. “As I went into my 40s and 50s, I’ve constantly glanced forward to the jobs I might land,” he remarked. I’m simply ecstatic. I feel as if I’m at the start of a new chapter in my life. We’ll see how things go.”
- “Of course, kids mocked me!” James stated when asked about his experience at school after seeing the movie. In my undies, I was racing around. It was the ideal situation. But I’m not interested in speculating. I’ll say that the emphasis wasn’t pleasant.”