Hannah Ware is a model turned actress best known for her roles as Emma Kane in the Starz political drama series Boss (2011–2012) and Sara Hanley in the ABC primetime soap opera Betrayal (2013–2014). Ware has been growing through the ranks with her stellar performance for a long time.
From her earnings to her love story and the chuck and cheese of her life, there is much to learn about the ideally mixed model. There are specifics about her that you should be aware of. But join us as we peel back the scales of Hannah’s accomplishment.
Hannah Ware: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Hannah Ware|
|Date of Birth||8 December 1982|
|Birth Place||Hammersmith, London, England, UK|
|Father’s Name||John Ware|
|Mother’s Name||Helena Ware|
|Siblings||Jessie Ware (sister)Alex Ware (brother)|
|Height||5 ft. 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||117lbs (53 kg)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Social Media Presence||N/A|
Hannah Ware Bio | Education and Early Life
Hannah Ware was born in Hammersmith, London, England, and the UK and raised in Clapham, a neighborhood of southwest London, with a younger sister Jessie Ware and her brother Alex Ware in a Jewish home.
Her father’s name is John Ware, who works as a journalist. It is renowned for being a presenter of the BBC documentary series “Panorama,” and her mother, Helena Ware, a social worker. Her sister, Jessie Ware, is also a singer and composer in the entertainment industry.
Hannah received her schooling at Alleyn’s School in Dulwich. She planned to study History of Art at University College London when she graduated. Still, she was admitted to study Architecture, so she changed her major and came to New York, USA, where she enrolled at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute to study acting.
Hannah’s solar sign is Sagittarius, as she was conceived in December. Aquarius people are intelligent, self-reliant, and creative. These characteristics make her a good model.
Age and Body Measurements
Being born in 1982 makes Ware 38 years old as of 2021. Hannah has a charming grin, a beautiful body image, and a flawless personality. Her height is 5 ft. 6 in (1.70 m), along with the weight being 130lbs (59 kg).
Ware’s individuality can be seen in her engaging demeanor, heights, and attitude towards her model career and lifestyle. She personifies her slim body, with perfect height and beauty, with dark brown hair and blue eyes.
As sources claim, the body measurement of Ware is 34-25-36 inches. Along with it, the dress size of this alluring personality measures at 4(US) and shoe size 7.
Hannah Ware Career
Hannah sought a career in fashion before becoming a professional actor, influenced by her mother. As a result, she was signed by a Storm modeling agency when she was just 12 years old, making her the agency’s youngest model.
Hannah worked for a variety of companies, including L’Oreal, during her modeling career. Aside from that, she has also featured publications such as “Sugar” and “Just Seventeen,” among many others, all of which have contributed to the building of her net worth.
Actress Ware is in the lights camera industry just for a decade now. She has appeared in several movies and TV series. Her career in films and TV series is quite long. So we can bullet it through:
- Ware appeared in the film Cop Out (2010). In her first movie where she portrayed the character of Mrs. Armisen.
- After the year, she appeared in the 2011 British psychological erotic drama film, directed by Steve McQueen, co-written by McQueen and Abi Morgan, alongside the Hollywood stars and starring Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan.
- Likewise, the same year, 2011, she played the character of Emma Kane in the American political drama Boss (2011-2012) television serial created by Farhad Safinia. She played the estranged addict daughter of Chicago mayor Tom Kane. Ware rose to fame from the series Boss, which ran for two seasons and 18
- In 2013, Ware was cast in the ABC drama series Betrayal as the lead character. She played the character of Sara Hanley. Both the fans and Critics loved her character and were also given mixed reviews. But her role of Sara was on point.
- In the same year, in 2013 and she appeared for a smaller role of Donna Hawthorne in Spike Lee’s thriller film Oldboy.
- In 2015, Ware played the female lead and character of Katia van Dees, Agent 90, opposite Rupert Friend, in the American action thriller film directed by Aleksander Bach.
- Ware played the character of Tessa in the 2017 drama Thriller Aftermath. She was for the smaller role in the movie.
- Ware played the character of Diana Ellis in 2018drama Spy Thriller Angel (2018). She was for the smaller role in the movie.
- Further in 2018, in the drama television series portraying a team of astronauts who prepare to become the first humans to visit Mars, created by Beau Willimon, Ware played the character of Sadie Hewitt. She had an appearing role in the Tv series.
- Recently year2021 Ware appeared in a British science fiction television series created by Howard Overman that was released on Netflix on 12 March 2021. It portrayed the Character of Rebecca Webb.
Who Is Hannah Ware Boyfriend?
In terms of her personal life, she is in a relationship and was divorced. Hannah Ware was once married to Jesse Jenkins, but unfortunately, her married life with former husband Jesse Jenkins did not last long and ended up in divorce. According to sources, Ware was married to Jesse Jenkins for only 11 days. There were married in 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
After the marriage didn’t work well, later the news came out that Ware was not happy with her marriage. Added to that, she said that the marriage was a mistake and it should have never happened in the first place.
After the first marriage of Hannah Ware didn’t work well, she focused more on her career. But the cupid of this diva struck again as the talented individual fell in love with Miles Kane. Moreover, the readers who are not aware, Miles is an American Musician.
There is no accurate information about how they met and how their love story started. It is understandable, too, because the diva is more of the silent character when talking about personal life. With no information on her love interest, one has to say that there might be no plans for Hannah to marry any time soon.
Net Worth| How Much Does HannahWare Earns?
With her gorgeous figure and bright blue eyes, as well as her ambition to succeed, she works perfectly at work. She is a reasonably well-paid model and actress as a result of her strong job portrait.
Her career began in a minor role in 1994, and she has been involved in a bigger role in the film and television industries since 2010. Since then, Ware has been an active participant in the entertainment business, notably as a professional actor.
So, if you’ve ever wondered what the net worth of Hannah Ware is, credible sources estimate that her net worth is more than $2 million as of 2021, collected via her successful career. Her profession as a fashion actress and model is another source of her fortune. If she continues to advance in her job, her net worth will undoubtedly arise in the future years.
Ware is only in her late -thirties, but she has many years of hard work ahead of her and many characters to contribute to. As a result, her net worth will increase. We will keep you updated on any changes in her net worth. Keep an eye out for updates.
Does Hannah Ware have Instagram?
Social media has been the norm for most of the celebrity who wants to get a huge amount of fan following and also earn some good income on the side. Similar to that is Hannah Ware who has social media to her liking. Eventhough she has pretty good followers on Instagram she is hardly active. Readers can follow her on:
Instagram– 26.8k followers
Frequently Asked Question
- Does Hannah Ware have Instagram?
Yes, the actress has Instagram with 26.8k followers.
- Were Hannah Ware and Jesse Jenkins Married?
Yes, they were married for 11 days only.