Dan Bilzerian is a poker player, Instagram star, and gambler from the United States who is mostly known for his extravagant lifestyle. Along with that, he is also a Hollywood actor, soldier, philanthropist, and politician. Dan Bilzerian net worth has been increasing because of his talent.
Dan goes by numerous titles, but Blitz and Instagram playboy king are his most well-known ones. As he is often spotted with hot models and girls in the picture on his Instagram account, one can imagine that Dan gets into a lot of controversies.
Bilzerian is an Armenian-American billionaire who modestly refers to himself as “The King of Instagram.” Its subscriber base has surpassed millions of individuals. There are both supporters and detractors among them.
The latter continually attempts to accuse Dan of lying by claiming that all of the photographs of his lavish Lifestyle are faked and that he did nothing wrong.
Here we will be talking about Dan Bilzerian net worth, house, girlfriends, age, and other interesting things.
Some Quick Facts
|Age||42 years old|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1980|
|Place of Birth||Tampa, Florida|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Poker Player|
|Known For||Poker player, Lifestyle|
|Net worth||$200 million|
|School||Gaither High School|
|College||University of Florida|
|House||10979 Chalon Road, Bel Air CA, Los Angeles|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
Dan Bilzerian Net Worth and House
This famous poker player is a venture investor, actor, social media celebrity, and gambler from the United States. Dan Bilzerian net worth is $200 million. Dan Bilzerian became well-known throughout the world as a result of his large social media following.
This handsome man spent the last ten years in the Hollywood Hills, Bel Air, and Las Vegas. Dan’s principal home for tax purposes is in Las Vegas, Nevada. He paid $4.1 million for a 5-bedroom property in Summerlin South in 2014. He sold that house for $5.1 million in 2017 and then spent $10 million on a nearby new home.
Dan reportedly paid $50,000 per month to rent a massive four-story, 12-bedroom Bel Air estate in 2018. Dan previously rented a property in the Hollywood Hills for $39,000 per month.
There’s a two-lane bowling alley, a wine cellar, a movie theatre, a sports area, and five bars in his new estate, which Dan wants to feel like a nightclub.
Dan owns Porsche Carrera GT, Ford Mustang Eleanor, Mercedes G Class, Ferrari F430 Challenge, Rolls Royce Ghost, Bentley Flying Spur, Toyota Land Cruiser, Fisker Karma, Ferrari California, Lamborghini, Aventador Roadster.
Dan Bilzerian Quits The Marijuana Business, Ignites
In 2021, Dan’s marijuana business took a major hit, and he had to stop his lifestyle brand. The Instagram star had a rough year in 2020 in which he had lost about $50 million.
Bilzerian lost a huge sum of money in the cannabis market in Canada. He had scored $1 million in free cash from the federal government’s Payment Protection Plan.
As a matter of fact, the Ignite is no longer the marijuana game. In an interview, Dan revealed that he was planning to return to the classics.
Now, this man is more into nicotine vaporizers, and he was anticipating a big tobacco company will pay ten figures for the inimitable branding.
The man disclosed that he got killed by the illicit market and is looking to get back. He also said,
“I am so happy to be out of cannabis, to be honest with you. I mean, it is like, how they let these black market people do it and operate with impunity while people are trying to do this legitimately. It is just crazy. It is like impossible to compete with that.”
As a matter of fact, Dan’s company Ignore has not been turned a profit. However the first six months of 2021, the company lost $1.3 million Canadian, which increased to $15 million the same year.
Despite eth the fact that Dan lost a huge amount of money, he was very casual about it and said that companies lose money when they start. The star was also planning to sell the company in the next couple of years and was expecting more than $2 billion for his investment.
Who Are Dan Bilzerian Parents?
Social Media Star Dan Bilzerian was born on December 7, 1980, in the American city of Tampa, Florida. Armenians were his paternal ancestors. Dan’s father’s name is Paul Bilzerian, an American businessman specializing in company takeovers.
Dan’s brother’s name is Adam Bilzerian. When Dan was a teenager, his parents divorced due to frequent disagreements. The family had relocated to Massachusetts at that time.
Dan was deeply affected by his parent’s divorce, and he stayed furious about it until his senior year of high school. He referred to himself as a “young delinquent.”
Around the same time, he had become noticeably absent-minded. He was quickly expelled when he broke the school’s dress rule and showed up to class in jeans. His life appeared to be in a rut.
When Dan was born, his father, Paul, was just starting to become wealthy. His father had become one of the region’s wealthiest people when Dan was in primary school. Although Paul was imprisoned in 1991, he was astute enough to set up trust funds for both of his boys.
Early Life and Education
Instagram star Dan aspired to follow in his father’s footsteps and join the American army. For his higher education. Dan was enrolled at the ‘University of Florida’ but could not concentrate on his academics.
This man’s father had set up a trust fund for him, but he had not yet become the beneficiary of it. At university, he learned how to play poker.
Dan enrolled in college in the year 2000. He finally earned a bachelor’s degree in both business and criminology. However, he had decided not to pursue a career in business by that time. Furthermore, he had begun to profit from poker games.
Bilzerian was a mediocre student in school. Even back then, he could manipulate any circumstance to his advantage. This came in useful for him when he started playing poker in high school. With a boom, he lost all of his pocket money at first. This, however, did not work.
Dan Bilzerian Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurement
Bilzerian was born in the United States. He is a well-known social media personality. His birthday is December 7, 1980. He has also done a lot of modeling for huge companies.
Dan is an Armenian-American poker player, entrepreneur, and social media influencer. Dan Bilzerian is 41 years old and stands at the height of 5’9″. He weighs 85 kg. Following his graduation, he began modeling.
The star used to consume drugs, due to which he had to suffer two heart attacks before the age of 32. Bilzerian has hazel eyes and black hair. His physique is in good form, and he has an attentive body shape. Dan’s body measurement 42-32-33. However, his shoe size is 9 (US).
- Star Bilzerian played in the 2008 “World Series of Poker Main Event,” finishing in 180th place.
- Bluff magazine named him one of the funniest poker players on Twitter in 2010.
- In November 2011, Bilzerian was one of several sued by Tobey Maguire for a debt of honor winnings from no-contract poker games.
- Bilzerian openly defended Alex Rodriguez against claims of illegal gambling, alleging that he was there when the alleged gambling event occurred and Rodriguez was not.
- Bilzerian claimed to have collected $10.8 million in a single night of poker in November 2013 and claimed to have won $50 million in 2014, adding that he “doesn’t play against pros anymore” and that “the most he’s ever lost in a single session is $3.6 million.”
- This 42 yeas old player runs a business too, Ignite International Brands Ltd. Is founded by Bilzerian, and distributes electronic cigarettes, CBD oils, water bottles, and vodka, among other things. Ignite is a publicly-traded business based in Toronto, Canada, that began trading under the BILZF ticker in January 2019. According to reports, the firm lost more than $50 million in 2019, primarily due to marketing and office leasing costs.
- Dan has presented himself in movies too.
Movies and Tv Shows
- Love Survivor (2013)
- War Dogs (2016)
- The Equalizer (2014)
- Cat Run (2011)
- Risk Takers: Reality Show
- Blitz’s Real Hollywood Stories
- Bilzerian filed a lawsuit against the creators of the film Lone Survivor in 2014. According to his complaint, he put $1 million into the picture in return for at least eight minutes of screen time and 80 lines of conversation, but Dan’s Part was cut to less than one minute and one line in the end.
- Bilzerian was thrown out of a Miami nightclub in August 2014 after kicking model Vanessa Castano in the face during a scuffle.
- Bilzerian was in a court battle with pornographic actress Janice Griffith in 2014. In April 2014, Griffith presented in a photoshoot with Bilzerian for Hustler magazine, which included Bilzerian throwing her over a house’s roof and into a pool. After falling short of the pool and hitting the edge, Griffith shattered her foot.
- Bilzerian was detained on unrelated bomb-making accusations at Los Angeles International Airport on December 9, 2014.
- Bilzerian was fined $17,231.50 after pleading not guilty to a misdemeanor charge of “negligently neglecting to extinguish a fire in the open.”
- Curtis Heffernan, the former president of Ignite, sued Bilzerian for wrongful termination in July 2020. Heffernan said he was dismissed because he spoke out against Bilzerian’s abuse of corporate cash to support his extravagant lifestyle.
Who is Dan Bilzerian Wife?| Personal Life
Dan has been in a relationship and hookups with many. He is currently single. Bilzerian was dating American Instagram model Hailey Grice in July 2020.
This man hasn’t admitted to being in a relationship with her, but she has been referred to as his girlfriend by several internet tabloids.
Dan spent his quarantine with Grice based on his latest Instagram pictures. During the lockdown, Dan shared a handful of images with Grice from his house in Bel Air, Los Angeles.
Flings, Relationships, Partners, and Breakups
Dan and Instagram beauty Hannah Palmer made news in 2018 after their rumored romance. After they were seen partying together on many occasions, rumors circulated on the internet. Dan published photographs from what seemed to be their vacation on Instagram in September 2018.
The relationship between Bilzerian and model and social media phenomenon Sofia Beverly is no secret. In 2017, Dan and the Instagram model dated. According to the Daily Mail, they had been dating for a while in July 2017.
According to the site, Dan was also said to be in his first monogamous relationship. In an interview with Square Mile at the time, Bilzerian said that he had his first relationship. He went on to add that he had boyfriends in the past but that he was still sleeping with other women at the same time.
During the year 2018, Dan and Suelyn Medeiros were together. Both online celebrities remained tight-lipped about how they met and how long they were together. Dan and Medeiros made many public appearances together in mid-2018.
Morgan Hultgren, a Swedish Instagram model, gained notoriety after being identified as the girlfriend of Instagram king Dan. Even though the couple hasn’t formally revealed their relationship, several internet tabloids claim they were formerly together.
Katie Bell, a model from Florida, met Dan in 2018. After discovering Dan’s interest in girls, Bell messaged her images. Dan responded to Katie the next day, complimenting her on her beauty.
He also invited her to meet with him in Los Angeles. They began dating soon after, and by late September 2018, Bell had already appeared in several of Dan’s social media postings, which helped her gain Instagram followers.
In 2016, Dan was linked to Instagram model Lauren Blake. Dan and Blake spent quality time in the United States, such as Miami, and abroad, such as Milan and Prague.
Desiree Schlotz is a model from Los Angeles. She’s one of the newest girls to have a relationship with Dan. This handsome and Desiree were first seen together in June 2019. They went on a few excursions together as well.
In the summer of 2019, Dan and Leidy Amelia, a Cuban Instagram model, had a flirtation. They haven’t said how they met or how long they dated, but we know they had a good time together for a few months.
Dan Bilzerian Married
The hottest playboy on the Internet has got some limelight once again. Dan Bilzerian married is one of the hottest topics to talk about at the moment. It is due to an Instagram post that came through and broke the internet.
Dan is seen walking with another lady in the green dress and also making an impact. Bilzerian has a smile on his and he quotes I finally did it. This has left the internet users divided in half.
The particular incident took place in the South of France but the actual news has not come through. You can also agree that Dan is taking an opportunity to mock down his Instagram fan base of more than 33 million.
Trolling the fans around the globe for the poker player is not a new thing at all. You need to absolutely sure to see whether he has married or not. But one can guess something fishy with the white gown, bouquet, and many more.
What adds spice are the fans who are burning down the internet with the congratulations message. In our assumption we feel that both of them are attending the wedding of a mutual friend and Dan trolled his fan following once again.
Social Media Presence
Dan Bilzerian is a social star, and he is followed by many lovers and haters for his work and appearance. He is known for his lavish lifestyle.
On Instagram alone, he has more than 30 million followers. Dan shares photographs and videos of his extravagant lifestyle on social media.
Instagram: 33 M Followers
Twitter: 1.6M Followers
YouTube: 140K Followers
- Dan competed in the “World Series of Poker Main Event 2009,” where he finished 180th.
- T-Pain, an American artist, released a song titled Dan Bilzerian in October 2016.
- Dan was kicked out of a Miami nightclub in August 2014 for kicking model Vanessa Castano.
- Similarly, Dan traveled to Armenia with his father, Paul Bilzerian, and brother Adam Bilzerian on August 28, 2018, to take and fulfill their vows to get Armenian citizenship.
- Dan was detained on December 9, 2014, at Los Angeles International Airport on suspicion of building a bomb.
- Likewise, Dan has reportedly had three heart attacks before the age of 32 due to his opulent Lifestyle and excessive drug usage.
- Dan is a huge fan of guns and shooting. He has a gun collection of his own.
- Dan Bilzerian net worth in 2022 is $200 million.