Tina Fey is an actress, comedian, writer, producer, and playwright from the United States. She is most recognized for her work on the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live. As well as she is the creator of the comedy series 30 Rock. Tina Fey husband is Jeff Richmond
Table of Contents
For her work in the Hollywood business, Fey has earned several honors, including nine Primetime Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, five Screen Actors Guild Awards, and seven Writers Guild of America Awards.
Tina Fey and Jeff Richmond at a fundraiser in New York City in 2019. They dated for seven years before getting married in June of 2001. Additionally, both of their careers took off after they married.
Here are some quick facts about Tina Fey.
|Full Name||Elizabeth Stamatina Fey|
|Nickname||Tina Fey, Tina|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1970|
|Birth Place||Upper Darby Township, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Father’s Name||Donald Henry Fey|
|Mother’s Name||Zenobia Fey|
|Height||5 ft. 5 inches ( 165 cm )|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Active Year||1997- Present|
|Education||Graduated, the University of Virginia (B.A.)|
|Marital Status||Married, Jeff Richmond (m. 2001)|
|Net Worth||$75 Million|
|Social Media Presence||Not Available|
Who is the husband of Tina Fey?
There has been a rumor of the relationship of this beautiful actress Tina Fey. Who is Tina Fey’s husband? Whom has she dated in the past? Today, we will go over all of her personal life, marriage, and career specifics.
In 1994, two years after joining Chicago’s Second City improv group, Fey began dating Jeff Richmond.
Jeff is the pianist who subsequently became Second City’s musical director and then a 30 Rock composer.
On June 3, 2001, they married in a Greek Orthodox wedding. Tina, with her husband Jeff, has two children. Alice, born in September 2005, and Penelope Athena, born in August 2011. The married couple is happy and remains together till this date.
Who are Tina Fey Parents? | Early life, Bio, Parents
Tina Fey was born in Upper Darby Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, on May 18, 1970. Her father, Donald Henry Fey, was a Korean War soldier, the University of Pennsylvania, and Thomas Jefferson University administrator and grant application writer. Following her father’s death, Fey created a scholarship fund in his honor at his Alma school, Temple University, to assist veterans pursuing careers in journalism. Zenobia “Jeanne,” is her mother’s name, a former brokerage employee born in Piraeus, Greece.
Fey was given the nickname “Tina” at a young age.
Tina attended Cardington-Stone Hurst Elementary School and Beverly Hills Middle School. She knew she wanted to be a comedian by middle school. Fey was a student at Upper Darby High School. Fey attended the University of Virginia after graduating in 1988, where she studied playwriting and acting and was given the Pettway Prize. She received her Bachelor of Arts in theatre in 1992.
How old is Tina Fey? Tina Fey Age height
Tina, an actor, and writer was born on May 18, 1970, and will be 51 years old in 2021. Tina’s height is 5 ft 5 in, according to her physical measurements (165.1 cm). She weighs around 55 kg. Her clothing size is 4 (U.S.), and her shoe size is 7. (U.S.). Her physical measurements are 36-25-36 in (91.5-63.5-91.5 cm).
In Terms of actress hair and eyes, Tina has got dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Though her body details are available, her shoe size and dress details are not available. We will update you as soon as we receive the details.
Career beginnings – Saturday Night Live (1997–2006)
- Fey came to Chicago after graduating from college. During the day, she worked as a receptionist at the YMCA in Evanston, Illinois. During that time, she attended night lessons with the improv comedy company The Second City.
- Fey began performing at Improv Olympic, where she met her future husband and partner, pianist Jeff Richmond.
- While performing with The Second City in 1997, Fey submitted numerous screenplays to NBC’s variety show Saturday Night Live at the request of its head writer Adam McKay, a former Second City actor. She was recruited as a writer.
- McKay resigned as a chief writer in 1999, prompting Michaels to approach Fey for the role. She was the first female head writer for Saturday Night Live.
- Similarly, in the year 2000, Fey began appearing in routines, and she and Jimmy Fallon were named co-anchors of Saturday Night Live’s Weekend Update section.
- When Fallon departed the program in May 2004, he was replaced on Weekend Update by Amy Poehler. It was the first time two women co-anchored Weekend Update.
- Tina Fey was a cast member of the American satirical sitcom television series 30 Rock from October 11, 2006, until January 31, 2013. Tina created the concept of the program. Based on Fey’s experiences as Saturday Night Live’s top writer, the program takes place behind the scenes of a fictional live sketch comedy show that airs on NBC.
- Tina Fey played Liz Lemon, a “sexually terrified know-it-all” who co-wrote TGS with Tracy Jordan.
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (2015–2020)
- In 2015, Fey and fellow 30 Rock alumnus Robert Carlock co-created and produced the television sitcom Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Ellie Kemper plays the titular woman who leaves a doomsday cult and goes to New York City. It also stars Fey’s ex-costar Jane Krakowski, Tituss Burgess, and Carol Kane. The program aired to critical praise on March 6, 2015.
- Fey made her acting debut as a writer and co-star in the 2004 adolescent comedy Mean Girls.
- Similarly, Fey and former Saturday Night Live castmate Amy Poehler appeared in the 2008 comedy Baby Mama. Michael McCullers wrote and directed the picture.
- Tina had an appearance in Shawn Levy’s 2010 comedy Date Night, a film about a married couple, portrayed by Fey and Steve Carell, who go on a date; however, the night goes poorly for the two.
- Moreover, In 2013, Fey co-starred with Paul Rudd in the romantic comedy-drama film Admission, based on the novel of the same name by Jean Hanff Korelitz. Paul Weitz directed the picture.
- Further, Fey featured in Date Night director Shawn Levy’s 2014 comedy-drama This Is Where I Leave You.
- She collaborated with Poehler once more, this time as the title character in the 2015 comedy picture Sisters, which garnered excellent reviews.
- Additionally, In 2016, Fey featured in Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, a historical war comedy-drama based on the novel The Taliban Shuffle: Strange Days in Afghanistan and Pakistan, to mixed reviews, criticizing the film’s whitewashing of people of race. Fey dedicated the picture to her late father, soldier, writer, university administrator, and fireman Don Fey.
- Wine Country, directed by longtime partner Amy Poehler and shown on Netflix in 2019, included Fey in a supporting role.
- Likewise, In August 2019, it was revealed that Fey would voice the co-lead character in the Pixar fantasy comedic adventure film Soul, which was released to critical acclaim on Disney+ in December 2020. The film was nominated for three Academy Awards, including one for Best Animated Feature.
- Bossypants, Fey’s autobiography, was released on April 5, 2011, to favorable reviews. Even the New York Times gave the book a positive review.
- According to critic Janet Maslin, “Bossypants isn’t a memoir; it’s a spiky combination of comedy, introspection, critical thinking, and Nora Ephron-isms for a new generation.“
- Fey narrated The Secret Life of Girls, a two-hour radio documentary produced by The Kitchen Sisters, in 2011. She presented tales of women and girls from all around the world, as well as recollections of her childhood and mother.
- Fey made her rap debut in 2012 on Childish Gambino’s (Donald Glover) mixtape Royalty.
- Likewise, in 2015, Fey appeared as a guest star on Comedy Central’s Inside Amy Schumer, with Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Patricia Arquette.
- Similarly, Fey appeared as Diana St. Tropez in the NBC sitcom Great News, which she co-executed in 2017.
- Moreover, Mulligan, a Netflix animated sitcom developed by longtime collaborators Sam Means and Robert Carlock, will be executive produced by Fey.
- Fey and the rest of the writing crew earned a Writers Guild of America Award for SNL’s 25th anniversary special in 2001. Accordingly, they won the Emmy for Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music, or Comedy Program the following year, during the 2002 Emmy Awards ceremony.
- In 2007, Fey was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series for 30 Rock. The program itself won the Primetime Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series in 2007 and again in 2008 and 2009. Additionally, In 2008, she received the Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild, and Emmy awards for Best Actress in a Comedy Series. The following year, in 2009, Fey won the Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards in the same categories, as well as being nominated for an Emmy Award.
- Additionally, in early 2010, Fey was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actress and won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Lead Actress.
- 30 Rock concluded its run with 112 Emmy nominations and two wins after garnering 13 Emmy nominations and two wins for the final season. It has been recognized as one of the best television shows of all time, with one of the finest finales in television history.
- Similarly, Fey was nominated both as the creator/executive producer of the series. She was also nominated for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for her guest role as Marcia in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
- Furthermore, Fey earned the Critics’ Choice Super Award for Best Voice Actress in an Animated Movie for her work in Soul.
How much is Tina Fey’s net worth? | Net worth details
Tina Fey is an American actress, comedian, screenwriter, and filmmaker with a net worth of $75 million.
Tina is the most renowned female in the entertainment comedy industry, but the diva certainly attracts the necessary attention. Not only does the attention contribute to the net worth, but so do the regular brand endorsements and photo shoots. Her deal for the series is around $500000 each episode, according to reports. Tina Fey has also succeeded in a variety of other fields.
Fey is widely regarded as one of the funniest women in comedy, and she has received several accolades during her illustrious career.
Moreover, the majority of her income comes from movies, creating T.V. series movies, and performing on numerous shows.
Does Tina Fey have Instagram or Twitter? Social Media Platforms
Given how active today’s celebrities are in maintaining their social media profiles as well as enhancing the value of their brands, Tina Fey’s absence from any social media platform may come as a surprise.
The actress admitted that she does not have time to engage on social media Platforms. Likewise, Fey is believed to prefer living life on her terms and is indifferent about what is happening in the digital world.
On the other hand, this gorgeous lady has a slew of social media fan groups devoted to her. Her fan pages never fail to publish updates when she attends various gatherings or shows.
Some frequently asked question about Tina Fey:
- How much is Tina Fey’s net worth?
Tina Fey’s net worth is $75million as of 2021.
- What T.V. show was Tina Fey in?
Tina Fey is in various T.V. shows such as Saturday Night Live, 30 rock; This is where I leave You.
- Who is Tina Fey Husband?
Jeff Richmond is Tina Fey’s husband.