Actor Rob Schneider is a screenwriter, actor, and comedian from the United States. I recall portraying him in Adam Sandler films like 50 First Dates and Grown Ups.
He does standup comedy in addition to acting in films. Rob, the actor, is also a veteran of the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live.
He has appeared in several films. Among the films to mention are Deuce Bigalow’s Male Gigolo, The Animal, and The Hot Chick. Similarly, he also appeared in the movies The Benchwarmers and Grown Ups.
Some Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Robert Michael Schneider|
|Age||59 years old|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Date of Birth||31-Oct-63|
|Mother’s Name||Pilar Schneider|
|Father’s Name||Marvin Schneider|
|Height||5’7″ or 170 cm|
|Weight||60 kgs or 132 lbs.|
|Body Measurement||Under Review|
|Race / Ethnicity||Filipino-American actor of Caucasian origin.|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|College/University||San Francisco State University|
|Profession||Actor, comedian, director, screenwriter|
|Wife/Spouse||Patricia Azarcoya Arce|
|Children||Elle King, Madeline Robbie Schneider, Miranda Scarlett Schneider|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$12 million|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
Early Life, Childhood, and Parents
Rob Schneider was born in the California city of San Francisco. He grew raised in the adjacent Pacifica area. Pilar Monroe, a former kindergarten teacher, and school board president, is his mother’s name.
His father is Marvin Schneider, and he works as a real estate broker. His father was Jewish religiously, and his mother was Catholic. Therefore he was reared Jewish and Catholic.
Actor Schneider’s maternal grandmother was a Filipina who met and married his grandpa, a white American army private stationed in the Philippines when he was stationed there.
Regarding education, actor ROB is a well-educated man who attended San Francisco State University. Schneider went to San Francisco State University after graduating from Terra Nova High School in 1982.
Rob Schneider Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurement
Rob Schneider is not your typical tall and hefty man, but he lets his work speak for itself. Actor Rob’s date of birth is 1963, October 31; therefore, he is 59 years old in 2022.
The attractive grin and upbeat disposition may easily brighten anyone’s day. He stands 5’7″ or 170 cm tall and weighs 60 kgs or 132 lbs.
The weight is something he would undoubtedly like to lose. Rob enjoys going to the gym most of the time, which has helped him keep a positive attitude.
Despite his height and weight being public, his body measurement specifics are nowhere to be discovered. Putting light, his eye color is blue, and his hair color is black.
Rob Schneider Ethnicity
Rob Schneider is a Filipino-American actor of Caucasian origin. His father was a Jew, while his mother was a Catholic.
His varied upbringing has been a recurring element in his standup routines. Schneider’s maternal grandmother was from the Philippines and was Filipina who met and married his grandpa, an army private from the United States.
Schneider is not Hawaiian but of Filipino descent, a common ethnicity in Hawaii.
- Schneider began doing standup comedy while still in high school. He was a member of Head On, a band led by his older brother John. Actor Rob performed at Bay Area nightclubs such as the Holy City Zoo and The Other Café.
- Schneider got a spot on HBO’s 13th Annual Young Comedians special, which Dennis Miller presented after an opening performance in 1987.
- Schneider’s performance in the HBO special landed him a job as a writer for the late-night NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live.
- Schneider was appointed as a cast member on Saturday Night Live in 1988. Similarly, Schneider advanced quickly from writer to featured player to full cast member.
- From 1990 through 1994, he appeared on Saturday Night Live as “Tiny Elvis” and “Orgasm Guy.
- Actor Schneider appears alongside colleagues Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, David Spade, and Chris Farley in The Bad Boys of Saturday Night Live video.
Movies and TV Shows
- Schneider played minor roles in several films after leaving SNL, including Surf Ninjas and Judge Dredd.
- Rob appeared in films such as The Beverly Hillbillies, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Demolition Man, and Down Periscope.
- Actor Rob also had a recurring role on the television show Coach. He co-starred in the NBC sitcom Men Behaving Badly, an American adaptation of the successful British series of the same name, in 1996.
- Schneider featured in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, a 1999 feature film about a fish-tank cleaner who incurs an enormous debt and is forced to become a “man-whore.”
- Following that, he appeared in the movie The Animal, about a guy whom a crazy doctor granted animal powers. Who can forget his memorable role in The Hot Chick, in which he played the body of a petty crook named Clive Maxtone?
- Following that, Rob appeared in the sequel Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. The last picture was not well received by reviewers or audiences, so Schneider got a Razzie Award for Worst Actor in 2005 for his work in it.
- Schneider co-starred in the baseball-themed family comedy The Benchwarmers in 2006, alongside fellow SNL veteran David Spade.
- Schneider also appeared in the 1999 film Muppets from Space with Jim Henson’s Muppets.
- Big Stan, the movie directed by Schneider, was released in select international countries in 2008, with a U.S. release in early 2009. He played a real estate con artist in the film.
- Schneider has also starred in a number of comedies featuring his SNL co-star Adam Sandler, including The Waterboy in 1998. Likewise, both were seen in the movies, Grown Ups in 2010, and Hubie Halloween in 2020.
- Rob has appeared in Little Nicky, 50 First Dates, The Longest Yard, and Bedtime Stories.
- Similarly, in the 2008 Sandler comedy, You Don’t Mess with the Zohan, Rob played a Palestinian cab driver who acts as the titular character’s enemy.
- Schneider’s debut comedy album, Registered Offender, was released in July 2010.
- Actor Schneider played the title role in the music video for country musician Neal McCoy’s “Billy’s Got His Beer Goggles On.”
- With his wife Patricia, Schneider appeared as a special guest on the Let’s Play web series Game Grumps in May 2016.
- Schneider appeared as the wildcard participant “Hamster” in season six of The Masked Singer in 2021.
Rob Schneider Tweets About Covid 19
In 2021, Rob was trending on Twitter, not because of an upcoming movie but his tweets and retweets about COVID 19. The actor came to the limelight when he supported the idea that people should not opt for the vaccine.
In one of his tweets, the actor tweeted,
“Just say no. And keep saying no. Over half of the US population continues to say no to this unapproved experimental gene therapy! My body, my choice.”
Things got haywire when people started questioning how he was trying to push his ideology to eh general mass. His choice was not to get vaccinated, but he was forcing people not to vaccinate.
In response to his tweet, famous Neil Katz also stated his opinion as
“No one threatens to shoot their doctor when she prescribes Crestor, Viagra, or a million other prescription drugs with higher rates of side effects. What is it about Covid that makes me people enraged?”
Who Is Rob Schneider Wife?| Personal Life
Rob had two previous marriages before meeting his third and present wife, Patricia. His first marriage was to London King, an actress and model from the United States.
Tanner Elle Schneider, professionally known as Elle King, was born on July 3, 1989, after marriage in 1988. The couple’s wedding was brief, and they divorced in 1990.
Helena Schneider was Rob’s second wife. They dated for two years before getting married in 2002.
Throughout their partnership, the couple attended several industry events. Helena, on the other hand, is hardly known. In 2005, they divorced.
Schneider married television producer Patricia Azarcoya Arce. The lovely couple married in Beverly Hills, California, on April 23, 2011.
Their first daughter Miranda Scarlett Schneider was born in 2012. Madeline Robbie Schneider, the couple’s second child, was born in September 2016.
Patricia and the Lovely couple met in 2007 on a show she was producing. According to reports, Rob and Patricia are 25 years apart in age.
However, this did not prevent these Hollywood couples from dating each other. Patricia and Rob began dating soon after meeting.
Rob Schneider Daughters
Actor Rob’s first marriage was to London King, an actress, and model from the United States. Tanner Elle Schneider, professionally known as Elle King, was born on July 3, 1989, after marriage in 1988.
The couple’s wedding was brief, and they divorced in 1990. Singer King was born in Los Angeles, California, on July 3, 1989.
Her stepfather, Justin Tesa, gave her a record by the Donnas, an all-female hard-rock band when she was nine. This was a watershed event in her life when she realized she wanted to be a musician.
In January 2016, King began dating Andrew Ferguson. They married on February 14, 2016, and on May 15, 2017, they announced their intention to divorce.
It was confirmed in 2022 that she was expecting her first child with tattoo artist Dan Tooker. Schneider married television producer Patricia Azarcoya.
The lovely couple married in Beverly Hills, California, on April 23, 2011. Their first daughter Miranda Scarlett Schneider was born in 2012.
Madeline Robbie Schneider, the couple’s second child, was born in September 2016.
Rob Schneider Net Worth
Actor Rob has been in the industry for about three-decade and has been excellent. The comedian’s goal has been to gain notoriety and financial gain.
Rob Schneider’s net worth is $12 million as of 2022. He amassed his fortune through a successful acting career in films.
Rob spent $1.922 million on a property in San Marino, California, in 2003. He advertised to sell the house for $3.6 million in 2009 and eventually accepted $2.3 million in 2012.
He sold his former Los Angeles property for $1.09 million in 2004. Schneider and his wife and daughter relocated to Arizona in December 2020.
Rob Schneider’s net worth will rise due to his involvement in numerous comedic initiatives and film roles. We will keep our readers up to date on the net worth.
Social Media Platform
Instagram: 1.5 million followers
Twitter: 1.1 million followers
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Rob Schneider doing now?
For the time being, this actor is producing his shows and stand-up comedies.
- How many movies did Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider make together?
Altogether the comedians Adam and Rob have shared about 18 movies.
- What is Rob Schneider most known for?
This handsome actor is widely known for his work on the NBC last night sketch and variety show Saturday Night Live from 1990 until 1994.
- Did Rob Schneider have a falling out with Adam Sandler?
There was some dispute between the two, and the actor was not cast in Grown Ups 2. However, they have sorted out their misunderstanding as both were seen in Ridiculous 6.