Pete Hegseth is a famous American host, television host, and former Army National Guard, officer. So who is Pete Hegseth spouse? This must be the wonder of various fans of Hegseth.
Table of Contents
The full name of Hegseth is Peter Brian Hegseth. Pete is popularly being a militant and former executive director of the political advocacy groups Vets for Freedom.
Hegseth is also famous for writing and hosting television shows like Fox and Friends Weekend, PragerU, Battle in the Holy City, and Fox Files.
This article will cover Pete Hegseth spouse net worth, height, weight, relationship status, and more. So, let us begin.
Some Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Peter Brian Hegseth|
|Nick Name||Under Review|
|Age||42 years old|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|Birth Place||Forest Lake, Minnesota, USA|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1980|
|Mother’s Name||Penelope Hegseth|
|Father’s Name||Brian Hegseth|
|Height||6 feet or 183 cm|
|Weight||77 kg or 143 lbs|
|Body Measurement||Under Review|
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|Children||Gunner, Rex, Bonne and Gwen|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$5 Million|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
Pete Hegseth Spouse
Pete Hegseth spouse name is Jennifer Rauchet, an executive producer of the Fox Channel. They have been married since 2019.
This is the third wife of Hegseth. The first wife of Pete was Meredith Schwarz, and they were married from 2004 to 2009.
Then he got married to Samantha Hegseth, who is a broadcast journalist. They were married from 2010 to 2017.
Currently, Pete has three children with Samantha and one child with Jennifer. He is also the father of three stepsons from the first marriage of Jennifer.
The name of biological children of Pete are Gunner, Bonne, Rex, and Gwen, and the name of his step-children are Luke, Jackson, and Kenzie.
How many kids does Pete Hegseth have?
Pete Hegseth is a public figure, active as a television host and author. Following his different relationships and marriages, people have been wondering just how many kids Pete has fathered. Well, now we will now.
The 42-year-old host has a total of seven children but only four of them happen to be his own.
Likewise, Pete has three children named Gunner, Bonne, and Rex, with his second wife, Samantha. The two welcomed their first child together back in 2017.
Shortly after, two years before their marriage, they welcomed their daughter, Gwen.
On the other hand, he has three other stepchildren from Jennifer named Kenzie, Jackson, and Luke.
Who is Jennifer Rauchet?
Now, talking about Pete Hegseth’s wife, Jennifer Rauchet is a member of the Fox News family as well. She is an executive producer for Fox News.
Likewise, Mrs. Hegseth has been in the industry for over a decade now, and still, she stays behind the cameras.
Nothing is known about Jennifer’s personal life except for a few details. Rauchet is an American citizen, born on January 30, 1985.
Other than that, Jennifer’s father was a businessman whereas her mother was a homemaker. And that is all known about her childhood.
Pete Hegseth Early Life, Parents, and Siblings
Pete Hegseth was born in Forest Lake, Minnesota, United States. Hegseth was born to his father, Brian Hegseth, and his mother, Penelope Hegseth.
Hegseth is the oldest of all three children in the family. The name of one of his brothers is Philip, and the name of his youngest brother is unknown.
Pete went to Forest Lake Area High School, located in Forest Lake, Minnesota. Then he attended Princeton University located in Princeton, New Jersey, and graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Arts in 2003.
Hegseth completed his master’s degree from the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. He graduated with a degree in Master of Public Policy in 2013.
Pete Hegseth Age, Height, and Weight
Pete Hegseth’s birthday was on June 6, 1980, so he is currently 42 years old. Hegseth stands at the height of 183 cm or 6 feet 0 inches tall, and his weight is about 174 lbs or 77 kg.
Pete’s zodiac sign is Gemini which explains his intelligent and inquisitive nature. Hegseth hair is black, and his eyes are hazel.
Hegseth residential status is American, but he hails from a Caucasian ethnic background. Pete follows Christianity as his religion.
- Pete started his career in 2003. He joined the U.S. Army National Guard as a reserve infantry officer. He also worked as an equity capital markets analyst at Bear Stearns.
- Hegseth then became an infantry platoon leader to a unit named Guantánamo Bay in 2004. At that time, he was with the Minnesota National Guard.
- The unit of Pete worked under the control of the 3rd Battalion of 187th Infantry Regiment 101st Airborne Division.
- He continued as platoon leader after volunteering to serve in Baghdad and Samarra. During his time at Samarra, he was promoted to civil-military operations officer.
- In 2012, he earned the rank of Captain and was deployed to Afghanistan. He was with the Minnesota Army National Guard.
- As a senior counterinsurgency instructor, Pete has worked at the Counterinsurgency Training Center in Kabul.
- Hegseth has currently earned the rank of Major and serves the Individual Ready Reserve. He has won many awards during his military career.
- Pete Hegseth has also been involved in politics. He worked at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research for a brief period.
- He was executive director at Vets for Freedom. Later he was also executive director for Concerned Veterans for America, but due to greater privatization, he left the group in 2015.
- Pete also ran the nomination but later withdrew for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate seat.
- Hegseth first became a part of television in 2008 when he appeared at Tv series The Factor for three episodes.
- Pete would then appear as a guest in several shows and series.
Big Breakthrough and Popular Shows
- In 2012, Pete got a chance in the Tv series America Live, and he was part of the series for 18 episodes.
- Pete was the guest panelist in the Tv series Huckabee for two episodes. He also became part of The Kelly File as Fox News Contributor for 12 episodes.
- As Fox News Contributor, Hegseth appeared in Tv series Kennedy Live, Varney & Company, Mornings with Maria Bartiromo, PragerU, and Watters’ World.
- Pete Hegseth has been part of Fox and Friends. It has hosted Tv series like Trish Regan Primetime, Battle in the Holy City, Tucker Carlson Tonight, The Greg Gutfeld Show, The Ingraham Angle, The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton, Life, Liberty & Levin, Fox Files, The Five, Hannity, Outnumbered, Fox News Primetime and Fox and Friends Weekend.
- He has also written PragerU, Battle in the Holy City, and Fox and Friends Weekend. Pete has also been part of America Reports and Gutfeld!
Awards and Accolades
Pete Hegseth has not many awards in his life. Pete Hegseth is a former Army National Guard officer. He earned Major rank in his militant career and has been part of the Iraq War and War in Afghanistan.
Hegseth has earned Awards, decorations, and badges like Bronze Star (twice), Army Commendation Medal, Expert Infantryman Badge, Combat Infantryman Badge, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal, and Global War on Terrorism Service Medal.
Pete Hegseth has been linked with many controversies. One of his controversies is when three American soldiers were accused and convicted of war crimes like the shooting of non-combatants in Iraq.
Pete persuaded Donald Trump to pardon these soldiers. His act was heavily criticized across America. Pete was also involved with extra-marital affairs.
During his second marriage, he had an affair with Fox executive producer Jennifer Rauchet. This led him to a horrible divorce from his second wife, Samantha.
Pete Hegseth Instagram
We can find Pete on Twitter and Instagram. Hegseth has amassed a decent number of fans following as well from his hosting career.
Pete normally shares photos of his career, lifestyle, politics, and many more. Sometimes Pete really gets into subjects and creates engagement on his social media.
Hegseth has gotten involved in lots of back and forth on the social media platform, and occasionally it creates lots of tensions on his social media.
The number of Twitter and Instagram followers of Pete Hegseth is shown below:
Instagram– 307k followers
Twitter – 6k followers (His Twitter account is suspended at the moment.)
Pete Hegseth Net Worth
Hegseth’s net worth as of 2022 is unknown but known to be approximately $5 million.
Pete Hegseth is a famous American author, television host, and former Army National Guard officer. So, he has earned a decent amount from his militant and hosting career.
Hegseth has also been involved with successful commercial T.V. shows and news channels, earning him millions of income.
There is no detailed breakdown of the salary of Pete Hegseth and how much he earns per show or per month on the news channel.
Pete also earns from quite a lot of brand deals and paid sponsorships from which Hegseth earns additional income. Hegseth is not shy to share his riches on public media or social media.
Pete has quite a collection of luxurious watches, shoes, accessories, and supercars in his lovely Mansion in the USA. Hegseth has worked quite hard for the life of riches but for him, the hard work does not stop.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Pete Hegseth Spouse?
Pete has been married three times. The first wife of Pete was Meredith Schwarz, and they were married from 2004 to 2009. Then he got married to Samantha Hegseth, who is a broadcast journalist. They were married from 2010 to 2017.
Currently, Pete Hegseth spouse’s name is Jennifer Rauchet, an executive producer of the Fox Channel since 2019.
- What did Pete Hegseth do in the military?
Pete Hegseth first served in the U.S. Army National Guard as a reserve infantry officer. Then he became an infantry platoon leader in a unit named Guantánamo Bay to serve in Cuba. Pete also served in Baghdad, Samarra, and Afghanistan. For his service, he has won many awards and has earned the rank of Major in the army.
- Are Pete Hegseth’s children all his?
Pete has seven children, four of them are biological, and three of them are step-children. Pete has three children with Samantha (Gunner, Bonne, Rex) and one child with Jennifer (Gwen). The three stepsons are from the first marriage of Jennifer. The name of his step-children is Luke, Jackson, and Kenzie.