One may recognize Pedro Pascal from one of the most-watched tv series of all time, Game Of Thrones. His role as Oberyn Martell in the fourth season captivated the attention of audiences all over the world. However, it is not the only role this man has ever portrayed.
Fans might recognize Pedro from another top Netflix reality show Narcos. Along with that, his actor has contributed his work in the movies such as The Great Wall, We Can Be Heroes, Wonder Woman 1984, Triple Frontier, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, The Equalizer 2, to mention a few.
In addition to this, Pedro is also a director. He has won several awards for his work and accolades. Some of them include Garland Award and Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award. Not to mention, he was honored to have the Golden Tomato Award for fan-favorite Actor of 2020.
In this article, we will discuss this diligent actor in detail. The discussion will briefly include Pedro’s height, age, net worth, and relationship. Let’s get to know him better through some quick facts;
Table of Contents
Some Quick Facts
|Full Name||José Pedro Balmaceda Pascal|
|Date of Birth||April 02, 1975|
|Birth Place||Santiago, Chile|
|Age||47 years old|
|Father’s Name||Jose Balmaceda|
|Mother’s Name||Veronica Pascal|
|Height||5 ft 11 in or 180 cm|
|Weight||76 kg or 167.5 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||Not Given|
|Education||Orange County School of the Arts, New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Social Media Presence|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
Who Is Pedro Pascal? Where Was He Born?
This stunning actor was born in the beautiful place of Santiago, Chile. Pascal was born to Veronica Pascal Ureta, who worked as a child psychologist. Similarly, his father, Jose Balmaceda, was a fertility doctor.
Added to that, he is blessed to have an older sister named Javiera and two younger siblings named Lux Pascal and Nicolas. As per sources, his sister Lux is a transgender activist in chile and a reputed actress.
Not to mention, the Pasal family were a huge supporter of Allende and were working against the Pinochet dictatorship. Due to this, the Pascal family refused in Venezuelan Embassy when Pedro was just nine months old.
Therefore, Pedro and his family moved to the United States and were raised in Orange County and later in San Antonio. During his childhood, Pedro was keen on swimming; however, at the age of 11, he built an interest in drama.
In 1993, Pedro had been to Orange County School of the Arts. Finally, in 1997, this actor received his graduation from the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
How Old Is Pedro Pascal? How Tall Is Pedro Pascal?
This dandy man was born Jose Pedro Balmaceda Pascal. He was born in the year of 1975 and is 46 years old. Recently, he celebrated his birthday on the 2nd day of April.
As a result, he falls under the sun sign of Aries. According to this sign, he is diligent, hard-working, and dependable. As a matter of fact, he stands tall at a height of 5 feet 11 inches which translates to 180 cm.
In addition, Pascal weighs about 167.5 pounds which converts to 76 kg in general. Along with this, he has short dark brown hair and a pair of dark brown eyes. The most distinctive feature of this man is his square jawline, dimpled smile, and squared jawline.
Film Genre: Sci-fi
Disney Film: Dumbo (1941)
Books: One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky, Jane Eyre, and J.D. Salinger.
Who Is The Wife of Pedro Pascal? Does He Have Kids?
In 2021 this star was not married to any woman. In fact, he does not have any biological or adopted kids.
Despite this, Pedro has dated plenty of women in the past. Surprisingly many of them are hot models and famous superstars well-known in the movie industry.
Back in 1990, his name was attached to famous actress Maria Dizzia who was once a star in the Law & Order tv series. Soon after, he was linked with Game of Thrones star Lena Headey.
Their rumor of relationships started swirling throughout the internet in 2014. However, none of the stars confirmed or denied their relationship. Not only this but Pedro was also rumored to be dating a co-star from The Mentalist, Robin Tunney.
Many might know that Sarah Paulson is a best friend of Pedro. Astonishingly their friendship turned into a relationship, and both did not hesitate to take it on to social media.
Despite all these rumors and controversy, they have not confirmed their relationship.
Movies and Tv Shows
- His first ever movie was in 2005 when he got the role of Steve in the drama movie Hermanas.
- Before this, Pedro had appeared on a 1999 tv show named Good Vs. Evil. in the show, he portrayed the role of Gregor New.
- In the same year, he gave voice to one character in Downtown’s animated comedy series.
- Similarly, in 2008, this man appeared as Noah in I Am That Girl. Luckily, in 2011, he got two movies on his hand: The Adjustment Bureau and Sweet Little Lie.
- Later in 2015, he appeared as Max in the Bloodsucking Bastards and Twin Peter in Swers.
- A year later, he was well-received for his role as Pero Tower in the movie named The Great Wall.
- Things got better for Pedro when he acted in the movie If Beale Street Could Talk and The Equalizer 2 in 2018.
- One of his reputable works was in eh movie Wonder Woman 1984, where he appeared as Maxwell Lord.
- Furthermore, he gathered a lot of attention in the famous series of all time Game of Throne. A year later, he was delighted to portray the lead role of Javier Pernain the Narcos.
Pedro Pascal Was Called Hypocrite On Social Media By His Fans
In 2021, Actress Gina Carano dropped her role in the upcoming The Mandalorian after making political comments about Nazi Germany on social media. Pedro made a similar comparison on the internet, and fans went haywire.
As the actor’s remarks were similar, only Gina had dropped the role, and Pedro was still in the show. Fans were confused and wondered why only one of them had to bear the consequences.
Lucasfilm confirmed that the actress is no longer employed by the Disney+ series and confessed that the studio in the future wouldn’t employ her.
Pedro posted a side by side image with the hashtag #ThisisAmerica. In the first picture, there were children confined by barbed wire in Nazi Germany circa 1944, and the bottom was in the United States in 2018.
The people in the later picture had Palestinian children in the West back. His message came to the limelight and said it had a zero-tolerance immigration policy under the Trump administration at the time.
Ths actot also deleted a tweet of 2020 in which he compared Trump supporters to Nazis. Later the fans claimed that the Lucasfilm was a hypocrite where Pedro could freely compare Trump’s politics to Nazu, but Carano couldn’t and was fired.
What Is The Net Worth of Pedro Pascal?
This Chilean American actor has played in numerous films and tele-series to build his reputation as an actor. Due to his impeccable work and experience, Pedro makes a hefty amount of money from his career.
According to a reliable source, Pascal has a net worth of $10 million in 2021. In addition, there is no further information about his earnings and income. We will get back to this topic as soon as something new comes up in the media.
Social Media Presence
This 46 year old actor has a very tight schedule. However, Pedro makes time for his beloved fans all over the world. You can follow this man in the link description below;
Instagram: 2.6 million followers
- When Pedro was only a few months old, his family took political asylum in the United States.
- Although he was born in Chile, Pedro was raised in Orange County and San Antonio.
- Growing up, he was keen on swimming. At the age of 11, Pedro got a chance to participate in a swimming competition.
- At the age of 18, he befriended the famous Sarah Paulson. They have been best friends until now.
- Pascal owns a dog named Edgar.
- He acted juxtaposed to Heidi Klum in Sia’s music named Fire Meet Gasoline.
- According to resources, he received and took training tips from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency for his outstanding role in Narcos. The show ran from 2015 to 2017.
- If he is ever given a chance to have a last meal, that would be with his family. Surprisingly the main dish would be something that tastes delicious but is bad for his health.
- His perfect idea for a date would be something that does not feel like a date but has intense kissing.
- If he could host a dinner party for five people living or dead hen, he would invite Karen O, Salvador Allende, Henry Miller, James Baldwin, and Carrie Fisher.
- Pedro has been featured in several top magazines such as Style Magazine, The Rake, L’Officiel Italia, Solar, Italy, and GQ Mexico.
- One of his worst dreams was being buried alive.
- He adores elephants very much.
- Pascal was often called “The Mediterranean Liam Neeson.“
- Pedro adores wearing black socks all the time. If he wants funky and creative, he will pair odd patterns of green, aqua, or purple socks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Pedro the wife of Pascal?
For the time being, actor Pedro is not married to anyone. Similarly, he is not rumored to be dating anyone.
- Is Pedro Pascal a refugee?
Pedro is a refugee as his parents flew from Chile under Pinochet in 1976. During that time, he was just nine months old.
- Is Pedro Pascal a dad?
Unfortunately, Pascal is not a father. He has not mentioned anything about him having any kids. However, he is blessed to have two nephews.