Jeannie Mai (born Jeannie Camtu Mai) is a well-known American television host, model, and celebrity stylist. The TV host Jeannie Mai net worth is adequate.
She is more famously known for her work on the makeover show “‘How Do I Look”? and the daytime talk show “The Real.”
Further, As a fashion star, she is often seen on the television programs such as Extra Tv, Today, and Entertainment Tonight.
Table of Contents
Jeannie Mai: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Jeannie Camtu Mai|
|Net worth||$4 million|
|Date of birth||4th January 1979|
|Birthplace||San Jose, California|
|Father name||James Mai|
|Siblings||Daniel and Dennis|
|Height||5 ft 4 inches (162cm)|
|Weight||55kg (121 lbs)|
|Profession||Television Host, Celebrity stylist|
|Major Work||How Do I Look?|
|Marital Status||Jezzy (2021 -present), Freddy Harteis (m 2007, d 2018)|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter, Youtuber|
|Last update on||July 2022|
Jeannie Mai Net Worth
The TV host and celebrity stylist have an adequate net worth of $4 million as of 2022. Her net worth is from her TV host and interactions as a makeup stylist for various celebrities.
According to our sources, she earns a handsome annual salary of $1 million. However, this is not 100% accurate as it can vary.
Mai has a clothing line known as Jeannie Mai x INC which features trendy loungewear, suiting, knits, and statement pieces.
Jeannie Mai net worth in various currencies
|Name of Currencies||Value of Net worth|
|Indian Currency||310766000 LTC|
Beyond TV. Jeannie served as an ambassador for ReimagineMyself.com, which seeks to empower those living with Multiple relapsing sclerosis. Further, She has been a resident contributor to the fashion website Cocoperez.com run by Perez Hilton.
House and Cars collection
Mia, with her first husband, resided in a 2,400-square-foot, cabin-like home in Los Angeles. Interior designer Jinnie Choi has renovated it. The home features such a unique detail as a birdcage chandelier, a reclaimed industrial piece, and a California redwood bar table.
Later, She bought a home in Atlanta, Georgia, when she married her second husband, Jay-Jenkins, in an intimate backyard ceremony.
The Celebrity stylish car list is not known.
Jeannie Mai Clothing Line
Jeannie Mai is not only a great celebrity but also a sound business mind. She knows exactly how to make things happen when we talk about the clothing line. In the recent turn of events, with the pregnancy coming along her way, Jeannie has been able to launch a new clothing line.
It is called the Jeannie Mai X Inc collection. This particular collection is dedicated to every woman who is a perfect fit, oversize, plus size, and whatnot. She also adds that it is about the confidence in the woman rather than what she wears in front of many people.
Jeannie Camtu Mai, professionally known as Jeannie Mai, was born on 4th January 1979, in San Jose, California (United States). As of 2022, this diva is 43 years old.
Further, she is the daughter of a Chinese father name James and a Vietnamese mother, Olivia. She was born and rightfully raised in San Jose, California, with her two younger siblings, Daniel and Dennis.
She attended Milpitas High School and later bagged a degree in Communication from De Anza College. Mai, from a very early age, was good in her studies.
Height and Weight of Jeannie Mai
The TV host stands at 5 ft 4 inches (162cm) tall. Likewise, weigh around 54 kg which equals 121 lbs. Mai holds an American nationality and Vietnamese ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
The model has an attractive body figure of 34-26-34, including 34 chest sizes, 26 waist sizes, and 34 hip sizes. Being a model, she always hits the gym to maintain her body figure and takes a healthy diet, primarily plant-based fruits and vegetables.
Furthermore, she has attractive black colors eyes and Black color hair.
Husband and Kids
In 2021, Mai tied the knot with the rapper Jay Jeezy Jenkins in an intimate ceremony at their home in Atlanta, Georgia. The couple started dating and enjoying their time in November 2018 and got engaged in 2021.
In addition, Mai announced her first child as they had a newborn daughter just a few months back in January 2022. She wrote on her Instagram handle, “I asked God for a life of love and happiness,” accompanied by a picture of her child’s hospital coat. The baby is named Monaco.
However, The celebrity artist’s first husband is Freddy Harteis, as the ex-couple got married on 11th August 2011. But the ex-couple called off their marriage after spending 11 years together. The couple got divorced in December 2018.
In the meantime, the relationship with Jay has been going pretty well. There have hardly been any feuds that tend to assist the fact that the pair will go on for a very long time.
Jeannie 9 Tattoos
The celebrity artist has at least nine known tattoos on her body.
- Character, doodle, shooting star, star oh her calf
- flowers on her wrist
- cherub behind her ear
- bow on her ankle
- dots, ladybug on her stomach
- grass, ladybug on her upper back
- dolphin behind her ear
- ladybug on her shoulder
- dots, ladybug on her stomach
Awards and Nominations
- Daytime Emmy Award (Nominated 2016)
- NAACP Image Awards (won 2017)
- Daytime Emmy Award (Won 2018)
- NAACP Image Awards (won 2019)
- Daytime Emmy Awards (2019 nominated)
By 18, Jeannie launched her career as a makeup artist for MAC Cosmetics. She worked as a trainer but eventually started traveling the world to work for celebrities like Alicia Keys and Christian Aguilera.
Jeannie became a makeup stylist for the Los Angeles KCAL station and MTV’s Total Request Live.
In 2003 she started to audition her hosting gigs with local networks and eventually got hired to co-host Stir. The First nationally distributed Asian-American show.
- Mia began her first primetime in 2005, hosting the USA Network’s Character Fantasy.
- She, alongside Frankie Muniz, appeared on MTV’s Granted.
- Mia hosted fashion and entertainment new segments on networks including TLC, NBC, Lifetime, and E!.
- She hosted Miss America in 2008 on the network and Dude, Where Your Style.
- In 2009, Mia landed her most giant Television presenting host on the makeup show How Do I Look?. The show features a constant who are victims of a bad sense of fashion; the constant receives an entire wardrobe makeover—joined by a professional stylist.
- Mai with Mario Lopez has served as a Weekend host and correspondent on NBC’s Extra TV.
- In 2011, she hosted the Miss Universe pageant and became a fashion consultant on NBC’s weight-loss competition show.
- In 2013, she hosted Style pop, the live weekly series on the Style Network.
- Mai, alongside her cast member, began co-hosting the daytime talk show The Real.
Interesting Facts about Jeannie Mia
- She started her career right after her out of high school at the age of 18.
- In 2012 first hosted a Miss USA.
- She pulled out of hosting the 2015 Miss USA pageant, citing Donald Trump’s antics.
- Mia was the first Vietnamese-American to co-host a daytime talk when she joined the cast of The Real.
- Furthermore, she wrote Her Audition Scripts
- Mia is a Garmophobe.
- She is named after a Television Character (Dream of Jeannie)
- Jeannie has considered butt implants.
Social Media Presence
Mia has a huge fan following as a celebrity makeup artist on social media pages. She is currently active on
Instagram: 2.8 million followers
Twitter: 259.1k followers
YouTube: 771k subscribers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Jeannie Mai have a baby?
Mai announced her first child as they had a newborn daughter just a few months back in January 2022. She wrote on her Instagram handle, “I asked God for a life of love and happiness,” accompanied by a picture of her child’s hospital coat. The baby is named Monaco.
- What nationality is Jeannie Mai?
Mai holds an American nationality and Vietnamese ethnicity.