Jason Statham is an English actor famous for his action-thriller roles and portraying vital and antihero roles in films. The handsome actor is not currently married. He is engaged to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, his long-term girlfriend. Jason Statham wife is not available at present.
Actor Jason has also been credited with spearheading the action cinema revivals of the 2000s and 2010s. According to many credible sources, including a BBC News article, his film career from 2002 to 2017 produced an estimated US$1.5 billion in ticket sales, making him one of the film industry’s most bankable performers.
Table of Contents
Jason Statham: Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Jason Statham|
|Date of Birth||26-Jul-1967|
|Place of Birth||Shirebrook, Derbyshire, England|
|Age||52 years old|
|Father Name||Barry Statham|
|Mother Name||Eileen Yates|
|Residence||Beverly Hills, California, U.S.|
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 10 inches or 1.78 m|
|Weight||Kilograms – 84 kg or 185 lbs|
|Body Build||Athletic, Muscular|
|Body Measurements||Measurements in inches – Chest 48- Biceps 16- Waist 34|
|Children||1, Jack Oscar Statham|
|Shoe Size||10 (U.S.)|
|Net Worth||$90 million|
Is Jason Statham Married? | Relationship, Personal Life.’
Since 2010, this dashing actor has been in love with English model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. They’ve been dating since then and have kept their relationship low-key. Their relationship is going well, and they are an example in Hollywood of how marriage can transform into divorce in the blink of an eye. In January 2016, the pair confirmed their engagement.
In reality, Jason is lucky to have a newborn boy. Rosie gave birth to their first child, Jack Oscar Statham, in 2017.
Where was Jason Statham born? | Early Life, Bio
Jason Statham was born in Shire brook, Derbyshire, England, on July 26, 1967. Eileen Yates is a dancer, and his father, Barry Statham, is a street vendor.
Jason was raised in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, where he was involved in martial arts training. Vinnie Jones, a football player, was his childhood friend.
Statham was introduced to football by Jones, and he went on to play for the local grammar school. He was also a brilliant swimmer, having spent twelve years on the British National Swimming Squad.
How tall is Jason Statham? | Age, Height, Body measurement
This snatch actor was born on July 26, 1967, and is 54 years old in 2021. In addition, Jason is born under the zodiac sign of Leo. Jason has a towering height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm). Furthermore, he weighs 185 pounds or 84 kg.
Wing Chun kung fu, karate, and kickboxing are among the martial arts he has learned.
To get such a manly and fit figure, he spends a lot of time at the gym and works out hard. He also knows karate and exercises, which help him achieve his ideal body. In reality, the actor prefers to be bald and frequently shaves his head. He does, however, have hazel brown eyes.
Jason has a chest measurement of 48 inches and a waist measurement of 34 inches. Not to add, his biceps are roughly 16 inches long.
- Jason started his career when he was noticed by Sports Promotions, a sports modeling firm. After that, he was also signed by Tommy Hilfiger, Griffin, and Levi’s for separate modeling contracts.
- In the song The Shamen’s “Comin’ On” in 1993, Erasure’s “Run to the Sun,” Jason Statham has been cast in the music video.
- Likewise, He was introduced to emerging British director Guy Ritchie, who was developing a film idea. Ritchie cast Statham in “Bacon” in his 1998 criminal comedy film Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels after learning about his history as a black market trader.
- Similarly, Statham’s second work with Ritchie was in the 2000 picture Snatch, when he played the character “Turkish.” The film, which starred famous stars, Brad Pitt, Dennis Farina, and Benicio del Toro, grossed more than $80 million.
- Statham was cast as the starring character of driver Frank Martin in Luc Besson’s action film The Transporter in 2002. The film was followed by two sequels, Transporter 2 (2005) and Transporter 3 (2008). (2008). He also appeared in Mean Machine (2002), The Italian Job (2003), and Cellular (2004) as a supporting actor.
2010 – 2016
- Statham co-starred in the 2010 action picture The Expendables with other action actors Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, and Mickey Rourke. Statham portrayed the character Lee Christmas, a former SAS member who specializes in close-quarters fighting with knives. The film was a commercial success, debuting at number one in the United States, the United Kingdom, China, and India, grossing $274 million worldwide.
- Similarly, In 2011, he starred in the film The Mechanic. Critics in both the United States and the United Kingdom praised his performance in The Mechanic.
- Statham portrayed Parker in the 2013 film Parker, the criminal antihero formerly played by Mel Gibson in 1999’s Payback.
- Likewise, Statham had a cameo appearance as the brother of the film’s antagonist, Owen Shaw, near Fast & Furious 6 in 2013. (Luke Evans). In Furious 7, released in April 2015, he reprised the role, this time as the primary antagonist. He also co-starred with James Franco in Sylvester Stallone’s thriller Homefront.
- He again appeared in his role as Lee Christmas in The Expendables 3 in 2014. Despite receiving critical acclaim, the picture made $215 million on a $90 million budget.
- He co-starred in the 2015 action-comedy Spy with Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, and Rose Byrne. The picture, which was a commercial success, was acclaimed to display Statham’s funny side.
- Actor Jason appeared in the sequel to his 2011 film The Mechanic; mechanic: Resurrection was released in 2016. The picture was a huge commercial success in international film markets, collecting $109.4 million globally.
2016 – Present
- Similarly, Statham returned to the Fast & Furious franchise in 2016. The Fate of the Furious was a commercial success when it was released in April 2017.
- In addition, Statham starred as retired Navy captain Jonas Taylor in the 2018 action-horror thriller The Meg, released on August 10, 2018. The film grossed $527.8 million globally, making it the highest-grossing American-Chinese co-production of all time.
- Likewise, Statham resumed his role as Deckard Shaw in Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw, a Fast & Furious series spin-off centered on his and Dwayne Johnson’s characters, in 2019. The film made $758 million globally, making it the tenth highest-grossing picture of 2019.
Jason Statham Net Worth as of 2021 | Net Worth
Jason is one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actors, and his reputation and fortune have grown exponentially since the debut of the movie such as Snatch, The Mechanic, and The Fast and the Furious film. Actor Statham’s net worth is $90 million as of 2021.
Jason Statham is a well-known action star. His impact on many people who aspire to be successful in the film industry. Before pursuing an acting career, he was a diver who represented his country at the national level and a model.
In 2009, he paid $10.6 million for an oceanfront house in Malibu, California. Statham and Rosie paid $13 million in 2015 to purchase a Beverly Hills home.
The majority of her earnings come from movies, T.V. series movies, and appearances on a variety of shows. Jason will be involved in several significant initiatives, and his net worth will rise as a result. Keep an eye on this story; we’ll update the information as they change.
Jason, the Snatch actor, is one of those celebs who like to update his social media followers on his personal life and future work. As a result, the actor is solely active on Instagram. Let’s take a peek at his Instagram following.
Instagram: 27.4 million followers.
- Statham is a great supporter of Nottingham Forest Football Club.
- At the beginning of his career, Jason worked as a model, posing for significant companies and appearing in television advertisements.
- Likewise, in 2014, he was inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame.
- Statham was a member of Britain’s National Diving Squad for twelve years, competing on the 10-meter platform and the 3-meter springboard. In the 1992 World Championships, he finished 12th in platform diving.
- His influences include Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Lee, Paul Newman, Steve McQueen, and Clint Eastwood.
Some frequently asked questions about Jason Statham:
- Is Jason Statham a real martial artist?
Jason Statham is an athlete who has been engaged in diving and soccer since he was a youngster. He has also learned martial arts and is as proficient as the majority of MMA athletes. His specialty is kickboxing, but he also has extensive training in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- How much is Jason Statham worth?
Jason Statham is a well-known British actor with a net worth of $90 million. Likewise, his films have generated billions of dollars at the global box office.
- What is Jason Statham’s best film?
There are many movies that fans adore. As in The Transporter (2002), The Italian Job (2003), Furious 7 (2015), Crank (2006), Spy (2015), and Snatch (2000)