Cindy Costner is a celebrity famous for being the ex-wife of Kevin Costner. He is a famous American actor, musician, and filmmaker.
Kevin has earned popularity for his movies like “Fandango,” “American Flyers,” “Silverado,” and many other films. This article will cover Costner and her ex-husband’s net worth, height, weight, relationship status, etc.
So if you are a fan of Cindy Coster and want to know about her life, please read the article below. So, let us begin with quick facts about Cindy.
Some Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Cindy Costner|
|Nick Name||Under Review|
|Age||65 years old|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||California, USA|
|Date of Birth||29th October 1956|
|Mother’s Name||Gail Berfield|
|Father’s Name||Eric Rick Berfield|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches tall or 173 cm|
|Weight||56 kg or 123 lbs|
|Body Measurement||Under Review|
|Race / Ethnicity||Mixed|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|College/University||California State University|
|Husband||Kevin Husband Divorced|
|Children||Joe Costner and Lily Costner|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$20 Million|
Cindy Costner Early Life, Parents and Siblings
This actress was born in California, United States, on October 29, 1956. She is currently 65 years old. Her parents are Louis A. Silva and Patricia Joan Antonucci. She has a sister named Cathy M. Silva.
Cindy studied at California State University. Her husband Kevin was born in Lynwood, California, USA, on January 18, 1955.
He is currently 67 years old. Costner was born to William Costner and Sharon Rae. William was an electrician, and Sharon was a welfare worker.
Kevin has two siblings. The name of his older brother is unknown. The elder brother died at the time of birth.
Costner’s family is of German origin. Kevin was raised in Compton, California, but he lived in Ventura due to his father’s work. Kevin wanted to be an actor and was heavily inspired by Richard Burton.
Costner went to Mt. Whitney High School in Visalia and Villa Park High School. He graduated from California State University, Fullerton, with a BA in marketing and finance.
Cindy Costner Age, Height, Weight and Body Measurements
Costner’s height is 170 cm or 5 feet 7 inches, and his weight is about 56 kgs or 123 pounds. The zodiac sign of Costner is Scorpio. Her eye color is dark brown, and her hair Cindy is blonde in color.
Her husband Kevin Costner stands of height 1.85 m or 6 feet 1 inch tall, and his weight is about 174 pounds or 79 kg.
Kevin’s zodiac sign is Capricorn. His hair is grey, and the eyes of Costner are also grey.
Cindy Costner’s Career
- There is not much about the career of Cindy. Cindy is not working on any movies, and her current profession is unknown.
- In an early period, Cindy appeared in a few movies
- She played the role of Rosa in the 1998 movie Lite Weight.
- In 1990, Cindy appeared as a wagon master in the movie Dances with Wolves.
Kevin Costner Career
- Kevin started his career in 1981 by playing the role of John Logan. He appeared as John in the movie Malibu Hot Summer.
- He then had a small role in the movies Night Shift and Frances in 1982.
- In 1983, Kevin appeared in four movies. He played as Will Bonner in Stacy’s Knights, as Newlywed Husband at Table for Five, Alex in The Big Chill, and Phil Pitkin in Testament. Later, his scenes in The Big Chill were deleted.
- Costner did not get recognition until his movie Silverado. Before Silverado, Kevin has portrayed the role of Gardner Barnes and Jimmy Scott in movies Fandango and Shadows Run Black.
- In Silverado, he portrayed the role of Jake in 1985. This was Costner’s breakthrough movie.
- In the same year, Kevin appeared as Marcus Sommers at American Flyers. He also made his television debut by appearing in the Tv series Amazing Stories as Captain.
- In 1987, Kevin Costner was cast in The Untouchables. There he played the role of federal detective Eliot Ness. This role made Kevin renowned across the world.
- In the same year, he starred as Tom Farrell in No Way Out.
- Kevin lived up to his newfound fame by displaying his immense performance in Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, The Gunrunner, and Revenge movies.
Production Company and More Movies
- He started his own production company named Tig with Jim Wilson. The first movie of the company was Dances with Wolves. Kevin himself directed and acted in the movie.
- Kevin became used to his success. His movies Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, JFK, The Bodyguard, and A Perfect World became critically acclaimed.
- His movies Wyatt Earp, The War, and Tin Cup also grabbed the audience’s attention.
- The movies Water world of 1995 and The Postman of 1997 were disappointing. Especially, The Postman, in which Costner both acted and directed, won Worst Picture, Worst Actor, and Worst Director awards.
- The movies after Postman were decent. He starred in films like Message in a Bottle, For Love of the Game, and Play It to the Bone, which all received mixed reactions from the audiences.
- In 2000, Costner played a movie titled Thirteen Days. In the film, he played the role of Kenny O’Donnell. This movie was commercially successful and was critically acclaimed.
- After the movie, he was cast in 3000 Miles to Graceland as Murphy, in Dragonfly as Joe Darrow, and in Open Range as Charley Waite.
- In 2005, Kevin was again at the center of attention. He was cast in the movie The Upside of Anger as Denny Davies. This movie was a massive success in Hollywood.
- Kevin Costner continued to play many movies like Rumor Has It…, The Guardian, Mr. Brooks, Swing Vote, The New Daughter, and The Company Men.
- In 2012, he starred in the TV miniseries Hatfields & McCoys as ‘Devil’ Anse Hatfield. Costner won many awards for his role in the series.
- Kevin also appeared in the 2013 movie Man of Steel. He played the role of Jonathan Kent in this movie.
- We could see Costner in movies like Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit as Thomas Harper, in 3 Days to Kill as Ethan Renner, in Draft Day as Sonny Weaver Jr., in Black or White as Elliott Anderson, and in McFarland, the USA as Jim White.
- Kevin reprised his role of Jonathan Kent in the 2016 movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the 2021 movie Zack Snyder’s Justice League.
- He played roles like Jerico Stewart in Criminal, Al Harrison in Hidden Figures, Larry Bloom in Molly’s Game, Frank Hamer in The Highwaymen, and George Blackledge in Let Him Go.
- Kevin Costner is currently playing the role of John Dutton in the Tv series Yellowstone.
Awards and Accolades
Cindy has not won any awards in her life. Her husband, Kevin, however, has won several awards. He has got 31 nominations, and among them, he has won 13 awards.
The 13 awards he won are categorized into two Academy Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, six Golden Raspberry Awards, and one Primetime Emmy Awards. The remaining two awards are Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Kevin won two Academy Awards for best picture and best director for the movie Dances with Wolves in 1991. As Best Director (Motion Picture), he won the Golden Globes Awards for Dances with Wolves.
Costner’s second Golden Globe Awards was in the Best Actor category for Tv miniseries Hatfields & McCoys. He also won Emmy Awards in the Outstanding Lead Actor category for the same miniseries. Kevin won Screen Actors Guild Awards for Hatfields & McCoys and Hidden Figures.
Costner has also won several other awards like Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, Directors Guild of America Awards, Jupiter Award, Japan Academy Prize, and many more.
Cindy has not been involved in any controversy. After the divorce from Kevin Costner, she has been keeping a low profile. Cindy is enjoying her quiet life.
Kevin was once named in a hotel sex scandal. He was accused of grabbing the woman who was massaging him. Costner also dropped his towel and exposed himself to her.
Kevin was at the hotel with his second wife for their honeymoon during the incident. This incident occurred in the five-star Old Course Hotel at St Andrews, Scotland.
Cindy Costner Relationship, Girlfriend, Wife, and Kids
Costner is a single woman. She had been married to Kevin Costner from 1978 to 1994. But currently, she is divorced and has not remarried. They had three children named Annie, Lily, and Joe.
For Kevin, this was his first marriage. The second wife of Kevin is Christine Baumgartner. They married on September 25, 2004. Christine is a model and handbag designer.
They were in a relationship for four years before getting married. The couple has three children. Their name is Cayden, Hayes, and Grace.
Before his second marriage, Kevin was with Bridget Rooney and had Liam Timothy with her son. He was also dating supermodel Elle Macpherson and political activist Birgit Cunningham.
Cindy Costner Instagram
This actress is not available on social media. We can find Kevin on Twitter and Instagram.
Costner has amassed many fans following from his acting and filmmaking career. The number of Instagram and Twitter followers of Kevin Costner is shown below:
Instagram – 784k followers
Twitter– 314.1k followers
Kevin typically shares photos of his works, lifestyle, and memories. We can also see him posting singing videos on his YouTube channel.
Cindy Costner Net Worth
The net worth of Cindy Costner is about $20 million as of 2022. After her divorce, she earned this decent amount through her acting and alimony sum.
Kevin Costner’s husband is a famous American actor, musician, and filmmaker. So, he has earned a decent amount from his acting and movie-making career.
Costner’s net worth as of 2022 is unknown but estimated to be about 250 million USD to 280 million USD in 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happened to Cindy Costner?
Costner and Kevin Costner were high school sweethearts. Their marriage lasted for 16 years, and the couple had three children in that duration. Currently, Cindy is a single woman and is an owner of Palms Restaurant in Newport Beach.
What is Kevin Costner’s salary for Yellowstone?
Kevin Costner is one of the highest earners in Hollywood. Currently, he is making $1.2 million per episode for the Tv series Yellowstone.