Chanel West Coast earned a lot from her appearance on Fantasy Factory, Ridiculousness, and other MTV shows. So many fans are curious about Chanel West Coast net worth and how much she earns from those shows.
Chanel West Coast was born on 1st September 1988. She is currently 34 years old. This gorgeous lady is a trendy actress, TV host, and singer who has increased the popularity of various MTV TV shows worldwide.
Chanel has also been able to land on her own feet in the musical industry and is currently arranged to the major record label Lil Wayne. Her recent album was also released, which became quite popular.
If you are also a huge fan of this MTV superstar, you must be curious about the details of her life, such as Chanel West Coast net worth, Her parents, her boyfriend, and her children.
Some Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Chanel West Coast|
|Age||34 years old|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Date of Birth||1st September 1988|
|Mother’s Name||Penny Porsche|
|Father’s Name||Under Review|
|Height||5 ft. 8 inches tall or 180 cm|
|Weight||55 kg or 121 lbs|
|Body Measurement||34-26-35 inches|
|Race / Ethnicity||White|
|Shoe Size||10 US or 43 EU|
|College/University||Taft High School|
|Profession||Actress and Musician|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$3 million.|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
What is Chanel West Coast net worth?
Chanel West Coast is a trendy actress and singer who has appeared on multiple popular MTV shows. The diva has earned quite a lot from her appearance on those shows.
Not only that, but Chanel’s musical career was also the reason she was able to earn a considerable amount of money. Chanel received hefty payment when she signed with Lil Wayne’s record Young Money and made from her album success.
Chanel West Coast also earns from other ventures as she has two clothing lines named Lol Cartel and Valleywood. Along with that, Chanel also has her smoking supplies collection as she partnered with The Daily High Club, which is a top-rated Cannabis company.
Despite knowing her sources of income, it can be said how much she earns per annum and how much she makes from all of her ventures.
As of 2022, Chanel West Coast net worth is approximately $3 million.
How Tall Is Chanel West Coast?- Height and Body Features
Chanel West Coast stands at the height of 5 ft 8 inches tall or 180 cm, whereas her weight is 55 kg or 121 lbs. Coast has body measurements of 34-26-35 inches, and similarly, she wears the shoe size of 6 US. Her bra size is 33 C, and her cup size is B.
Chanel West Coast’s zodiac sign is Virgo which explains her personality to be sensible but loyal. She left the label when it was not working out but continues to be on MTV and the show Ridiculousness.
Chanel has blonde color hair, whereas her eye color is Hazel. She has a lovely beautiful face with a nice figure. Many of her fans love Chanel’s laugh as it is contagious and endless, making other people laugh.
Who Are Chanel West Coast Parents?-Early Life
Chanel West Coast was born in Los Angeles, California. Her father’s name is unknown but was of Russian Jewish ethnicity; however, her mother is Penny Porsche, an actress in an adult movie and was of English descent.
Growing up, West used to go to clubs and DJ parties with her father, and from that point, Chanel began to like music, singing, and dancing. West Coast learned singing and dancing when she was just eight years old.
Chanel West Coast went to Taft High School, located in Woodland Hills. However, she became busy with her professional life early, so her parents decided to enroll her in homeschool until graduation.
Chanel began to write her rap and even sing the famous song Tupac’s How Do You Want It flawlessly when she was just 12 years old.
Chanel West Coast is American regarding nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Coast follows Christianity as her religion and is proper Catholic in her family.
Chanel West Coast Is Expecting A Baby
The music artist recently announced having her first baby with model Don Fenison. Chanel flexed her baby bump on the 2022 MTV Movie & TV Awards and Movie & TV Awards: Unscripted red carpet Thursday.
Until now, she has revealed that she is unaware of the gender of the baby and is praying for the kid to be happy and healthy.
She also confessed that the next journey of her life will be exciting and is probably the scariest one she has encountered so far. However, she believed that this scary road would lead her to the best ending.
Chanel was well aware that she wanted just to sing and dance on the TV at a very young age. Now, she is very excited to get to know the child’s dream and is willing to help them pursue it all along the way.
The singer also elaborated that she has been going through some trimester nausea. Her boyfriend supported her all the way through and said he is the most level-headed person. Coast also elaborated that,
“Raising children is not easy, so you have to be like that to be a good dad. He is just so calm and relaxed, and I can be crazier. I think that he is the perfect balance for me.”
Talking about Chanel and Don, they started going out together earlier in 2022.
- Chanel started her career in 2008 when her mutual friend hyped her interest in TV shows to the popular Tv host Rob Dyrdek.
- Rob was impressed with the passion shown by Chanel, so he decided to hire her as the receptionist on the MTV channel.
- The reality show Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory was a superhit and gathering lots of momentum. MTV renewed the second season and then the third season, which ended in 2011. At the end of 2011, the show’s fourth season started airing.
- Chanel was a key member of MTV and was starting to get offers for appearances on lots of shows and TV short films until that time.
- In 2011, Chanel appeared on another popular reality show, “The Hard Times of RJ Berger,” as Shiela.
- Her acting was very impressive, and many industry veterans praised Chanel for portraying the character effortlessly.
- After her role as Shiela became loved by everyone, MTV decided to give her the lead role in a completely different show named Ridiculousness.
- Chanel appeared alongside Rob Dyrdek and Sterling Broom or Steelo, where they would receive all the ridiculous internet videos and react to them.
- Chanel’s popularity and talent were showcased as MTV hired her for the second season of Ridiculousness and the fifth season of Fantasy Factory, which became even more popular after her introduction to the series.
- This all happened in 2012, and the same year, she was also cast in the animation series Wild Grinders as she provided her voice to the character Flipz.
- Chanel appeared in the third season of Ridiculousness and the second season of Wild Grinders as she continued to be the voice artist for the character Flipz.
- Going into 2014, She made the cast for both the fourth season of Ridiculousness and the sixth season of Fantasy Factory, which was still popular due to Chanel and other famous TV stars.
- In 2017, a peculiar opportunity came to her as Chanel was hired as the supporting cast for the top-rated musical reality show named Love and Hip Hop.
- However, she was not approached for the prominent cast role, so she did not return for the sequel and the reunion episode.
- While Coast was working as a receptionist on MTV, Chanel started making music and getting to know various people from the music industry.
- Her first single was a collaboration with Tiffanie Anderson in 2009, and the song was titled “Melting Like Ice Cream.”
- Chanel West Coast signed her first major label as the singer in 2011 with the record label Zone 4, which Polow Da Don owned.
- However, things did not go as per plan, and even without releasing any songs with Zone 4, she left the record and instead released her song on the internet for people to download for free.
- Chanel released the music video for her single “I Love Money,” which became quite famous. Impressed by her talent, a veteran rapper Lil Wayne signed Chanel to his label named, Young Money Entertainment in 2012.
- In 2013, Chanel collaborated with several superstars from the music industry, such as Snoop Dog, Ty Dolla Sign, Rick Ross, and French Montana, on her first mixtape named Now You Know.
- In 2014, Chanel was excited about her new project and confirmed that her first debut studio album was in the works.
- She announced the album would be released in 2016; however, the first single was released in 2014, Blueberry Chills.
- However, after several years of delay, her first debut album named “America’s Sweetheart” was released in 2020 without promotion. Chanel labeled it the surprise album, which did an average job on the charts.
Social Media Presence
If you are wondering whether Chanel West Coast has a social media presence or not. Does she find time to post about everything in her daily life? Well, Chanel West Coast might be busy and secretive, but she has social media handles.
The readers who are avid fans of this celebrity can easily find her on Instagram and Twitter. Meanwhile, the link to follow her is provided below:
Instagram– 3.6m followers
Twitter– 781.2k followers
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Net worth of Chanel West Coast?
Chanel West Coast is a prevalent TV show personality and actress who has earned quite a lot from her career. Chanel West Coast’s net worth is $3 million as of 2022.
- What is the height and weight of Chanel West Coast?
Chanel West Coast stands at five ft. 8 inches tall or 180 cm, whereas her weight is 55 kg or 121 lbs.