Bryce Hall is a famous TikTok star and YouTuber who got fame by posting funny videos and lip-sync videos on respective social media platforms. This famous persona is also an amateur boxer.
He has been active on video-sharing platforms since high school and now has garnered millions of followers. Bryce has faced a tough childhood and has always come forward with his inspirational story that often motivates the viewers.
Apart from being famous on both of the media, Bryce has been ruling Instagram as well. Hall’s entry into the Sway House added more charm to the star’s popularity. Added to this he is also one of the internet sensations who got featured in the documentary film about social media titled Jawline.
Table of Contents
Some Quick Facts
|Birth Name||Bryce Michael Hall|
|Nick Name||Bryce Hall|
|Age||22 years old|
|Birth Place||Ellicott City, Maryland, USA|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1999|
|Mother’s Name||Lisa Hall|
|Siblings||Brandon Hall (Stepbrother)|
|Height||5’9” (176 cm)|
|Weight||72 kgs (158.7 lbs.)|
|Body Measurement||40-28-36 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
|College/University||Howard High School, Ellicott City|
|Educational Qualification||High School Graduate|
|Profession||Social Media Influencer|
|Net Worth 2021 (approx.)||$3 million|
|Income Source||Social Media, Investment|
Bryce Hall Early Life and Parents
Star Bryce Hall was born on August 14, 1999. His mother, Lisa Hall, raised him, and the Tiktok star has been vocal about his strained relationship with his dad. This incident, though, has made his mother and him closer.
Hall was born and raised in Ellicott City, Maryland, USA. He has a stepbrother named Brandon Hall. His parents separated when he was very young. Bryce attended Howard High School in Ellicott City, Maryland.
During his high school days, Bryce was often bullied. Therefore he had a very rough childhood and did not have the courage to speak or face the trauma. Not only that for this star, but it was also tough to get along with people and make new friends.
As he was not that good in person, Bryce started getting online and interacting with people. Unknowingly he became famous overnight.
Bryce Hall Age, Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
Bryce Hall was born in born August 14, 1999. As of 2021, Bryce Hall’s age is 22 years old. The TikTok star is tall and maintains his physique. He stands tall at the height of 5 feet 9 inches.
These stars regularly keep their body healthy and do the gym. Same as with the case of Bryce. With a regular diet and gym, he has maintained his weight at 71 kgs.
The TikTok star’s body measurement is 40 inches in the chest and 28 inches in the waits. Likewise, his bicep measures 16 inches, and his hips measure 36 inches.
If you have been following this handsome then you might be well aware that Hall has wavy dark brown hair which compliments his dark brown eyes. Other than this, Bryce has two tattoos on his forearms. People tend to love his dimpled smile more than anything.
Bryce Hall Girlfriend, Flings, and Breakups
Bryce hall was in a relationship with famous dancer Elle Danjean in 2019. Post-breakup with Danjean Hall started dating fellow star, Eliza Minor.
Soon after this, handsome Hall dated Tiktok star and influencer Addison Rae in 2019. Unfortunately, Bryce and Addison broke up shortly in 2021 after knowing each other differences.
They reached the point where they could not go back to what they used to be. Eventually, they parted their ways. Surprisingly the duo was spotted together during the Halloween of 2020 and revealed that they were officially together on October 13, 2021.
Things got hasty in 2021 when this influence was rumored to be dating another diva named Tana Mongeau. Finally, in March 2021, they suggested that they were no longer together by unfollowing each other on their social media accounts.
However, this did not step this Tiktoker to date beautiful ladies in the industry. Eventually, Bryce was spotted lip-locking with social media sensation Riley Hubtka. Despite this, both of them denied the rumors.
Controversy and Arrest
Over the years, Bryce has fallen into many controversies. In 2020, Hall was accused of disrespecting the LGBTQ+ community, after which he realized his mistake. Bryce deleted the tweet and apologized for the same.
During the same year, he accused fellow social media influencer Thomas Petrou of stealing money from other members of the Sway House and using it irresponsibly.
On May 25, 2020, Bryce Hall and fellow Tiktok star Jaden Hossler were accused and arrested for possession of drugs and were found with marijuana. Hall was released on bail worth $5000.
In 2021, Hall was sued by a few other Cinco restaurant co-owner Herman Fernando for battery and engaging in violence.
On Twitter, Bryce flaunted $10 million net worth, after which he was shut down for being obnoxious and lying.
Bryce Hall Net Worth
According to the reports, Bryce Hall’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million in 2021. The TikTok star does not yet disclose the annual salary.
Bryce is allegedly an angel investor in multiple companies, including Lendtable, Humanin, AON3D, and Stir. He is also the co-founder of ANI ENERGY.
Social Media Profiles
Given his profession, Bryce Hall is very famous on social media.
On YouTube @BryceHall, Bryce has 3.59 million subscribers.
Bryce Hall Career
- Bryce started his social media career from live streaming on YouNow.
- He started gaining popularity in 2014 when he began his career on social media through Vine. He grew famous quickly on social media.
- Before the app vine was shut down, Bryce had already gained 30,000 followers. Alongside Vine, Hall also started making videos on Musical.ly.
- After Vine shut down in 2016, he started his YouTube journey in 2015. On YouTube, he started posting different kinds of videos like challenges, pranks, and Storytime videos.
- He made numerous videos, such as Spin the Bottle, reacting to our Tiktok, Chapstick challenge with Addison Rae, Hype House reacts to Still Softish Diss Track on Lil Huddy, and 7-second challenges with Jacob Sartorius and Mark Thomas, have collected millions of views.
- Hall left Maryland and moved to Los Angeles to pursue his career in social media during the year 2018.
- In 2019, the social media star featured in Jawline, a documentary film that detailed his career start-off, childhood struggles, and legal scandals with his manager.
- In January 2020, he moved to Sway House, a house owned by TalentX Entertainment alongside other social media influencers, including Anthony Reeves.
- After moving to LA, Hall started collaborating with other social media stars. He is one of the most popular social media influencers in the United States of America.
- In 2020, Bryce started his podcast named Capital University.
- Bryce was also a part of a white-collar amateur boxing event, TikTokers vs. YouTubers. Bryce fought against YouTuber Austin McBroom but lost in the final round.
- He owns a dog named Cici.
- Along with being active in social media, he also sells various merchandise online.
- He was raised by a single mother and never felt the presence of his father in his life.
- This star used to have several anxieties and used to take therapy to cope up with the situation.
- In July 2020, he started an energy drink company named Ani Energy in co-operation with Josh Richards. The duo even gave their drinks and Chipotleburritos to the homeless people in Los Angeles.
- In January of 2021, he was trending on Twitter for being “not hot”.
- Recently in November of 2021, this handsome was named 2021 sexiest 22 year old by People Magazine.
FAQ About Bryce
- What did Bryce Hall do before Tiktok?
He has always been on social media. But before joining Tiktok, he studied in high school.
- How tall is Bryce Hall?
Bryce hall is 5’9” tall (176cm).
- Is Bryce Hall dating Addison Rae?
No, they broke up in March 2021. Bryce stated in an interview that “Addison and I are both very different people.”
- Who is Bryce Hall’s mom?
Bryce’s mom is Lisa, and he is very close to his mother. She has an Instagram handle with the name @brycehallsmom. In one of his podcasts, he said, “As a single mom, she has worked hard to raise me and has always been my number one supporter through everything – including my screwups.”
- Does Bryce Hall have any siblings?
He has a stepbrother.
- What movie was Bryce Hall in?
Bryce starred in a documentary named Jawline.
- What is Bryce Hall’s ethnicity?
Social media star Bryce Hall belongs to the white ethnicity.